March Madness: The Final Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, we were going at it pretty good, my lovely mom doing an impression of Ginger Lynn with her athletic motion up and down. I warned mom that it was REAL close. Just then, she took a call on her cell phone (it also rang at her house where it was recorded.) She sat up, though still on top of me, with my cock still lodged DEEP inside of her.

Mom: "What's that? On-Star? There's been, what? An accident? The police indicate that the driver might have been impaired, but both brothers didn't make it. Oh my God!!"

It was an On-Star first, I'd imagine. When I heard that mom's old man had 'bought the farm' while driving DWI, I knew then that nothing stood in my way of having the hottest woman in the world to myself.

I lost all control and propelled my sperm-loaded cum upwards at a fantastic speed. Somehow, mom had to maintain her composure while a fire hose was going off deep inside of her. As the On-Star operator droned on, my mom dropped the phone (without turning it off); we moaned in mutual orgasm loud enough for that operator to hear.

I am embarrassed to admit this next part. Mom had a digital recorder built into her phone. She recorded the condolence message from On-Star about the accident. I put that on a loop and re-played it every time I was about to come that night. I ended up cumming eleven times.

Finally, we went to bed listening to that loop. Later that evening, after being inundated with eleven copious drenching loads of baby-making sperm, my wonderful mother conceived. Along with her sister's conception previously I had both twins in the family way, if only I knew at the time.

The three of us moved into a nice plantation home on Jekyll Island, Georgia. It was an easy matter for me to legally marry my aunt which I did. Of course the odd thing was that her identical look alike, my mom, could pass for her. So effectively, I married mom too.

With two 40 year olds, still extremely healthy and fertile, we went on a 'construction program' for a while. For the next five years, I kept both of my harem angels with lovely swollen bellies. Aunt Christine had five babies. Mom had eight, with the final 'baby' ending up being quadruplets.

You just had to see them strolling by the Atlantic seawall. My beautiful mom would struggle to push not one, but two of those four seat baby strollers, while Auntie Chris only had to push one while carrying her fifth child on her back. Sure, normally the governess or I would help out, but seeing just the women and that huge brood was sexy.

We were really lucky that the two nasty brothers who just providentially passed on believed in life insurance. With a $4million payout, we could just about afford our huge mob of babies and that home right on the edge of the sea.

Best of all, if my mom wasn't in the mood for loving some night, I could turn the other way in my king-sized bed for her exact copy, thirsting for 'action'. All the while, our loyal governess was tending to that army of babies.

And, all the while, the gentle surf of the South Atlantic lapped only yards away, adding a touch of serenity and contentment...

12