All Comments on 'Marcie Ch. 03'

by Corsair46

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Desperately in need of an editor or even just spell check. You misspell the main character's name repeatedly and it's the title of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You really need to take more time and check your text more carefully!

The other comment is correct. When you can't even spell your main character's name, something is terribly wrong.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

What's interesting though is this is exactly as poorly written and edited as this author's other story, the BTB one. Yet, that story is rated about twice as high.

Hmmm.....I wonder why that could be? It's almost like the ratings in this section are so slanted by a handful of anons voting over and over, five starring anything violent or angry and one starring anything not that they are rendered completely meaningless.

Nah! Couldn't be that.If that were true, the BTB crowd wouldn't be able to keep pointing at the ratings as proof that they are some kind of majority in Loving Wives and therefore deserve special treatment and protection from us awful, horrible cuckold and swinging fans. I mean, they all bitch and moan that there are /so many/ cuckold and swinging and sharing stories written and so few BTB, 'real man' stories. But...they then claim to be in the majority when the issue of recategorizing stories or actually defining what Loving Wives means, how can that be? Better point to the ratings to prove it, because those can't possibly be being swayed by nothing more than idiots voting based on their like/dislike of the subject matter rather than quality. Nope! And this story versus the author's BTB entry doesn't prove that at all!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I think...

I think the writter was in a hurry to finish this bad story...he didn't know how to end it, and so he just ended it, not taking care of any details...The first Husband, Ted the second one, what happen to them? And go to a Addict meeting to get men to fuck them? How worst can it be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what could be in it for Don?

Respect, no!

Love, no, no respect no, so no!

Companionship, no!

financial ruin, yes!

Heart ache, yes!

Abuse, yes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Horrific. The story kept switching character names with the daughter/neighbor and neighbor/son. Then the ending with the husband apparently there. The premise was good but execution bad. Get a good editor...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seems unfinished

No make that it was unfinished. No stars for drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a selfish self centered bitch.

Hateful story, poorly written.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Worthless

Nuff said

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Wierd stuff. I enjoyed it somewhat.. The marrisa and connar mistakes were agrivating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally agree nothing worthwhile here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous