All Comments on 'Marcus'

by Nymfoholic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
txcrackertxcrackeralmost 9 years ago
Excellent Start for the Series!

Excellent Start for the Series i gave it 5 stars . Can't wait for more . Thanks

Great read !

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good, but...

You have a very unique idea and you seem to understand it well yourself, but I would try to add more descriptions to the characters, the setting, and the scenes. Especially character development; personally, I felt no attachment to the main character. This made the story much less enjoyable. If you enhance the details provided about the characters (thoughts, emotions, etc.) this should help the reader to develop a connection with the protagonist. Also, and this is just me being nit-picky, try varying your sentence form and structure; it just helps to keep the reader interested. Overall though, I feel you have an excellent idea on your hands. Kudos to you for coming up with an original concept and not piggybacking on another vampire or werewolf story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love The Story

I like the story a lot, I just wish that you could have Miriam live as long as Marcus. Since he bit her, maybe she could live as long as a Valcan.

Beauty888Beauty888over 7 years ago
Love it!

Love your story, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Romantic and Delightful

What a beautiful story! Romantic and Delightful! I truly loved the way Marcus showed his love and passion. Loved his control even when he was most aroused. The deep connection that they all shared was wonderful. Loved all the characters. The story was well written, it easily moved along. So very easy to visualize. Thanks for posting it. I hope there is more on the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous