Marcus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marta." I said in a low voice. "Leave it be. Go in and wait for me."

I glanced at Katie and then back at my sister- in- law." Please Marta, do as I ask."

Marta left without a word. I hardly noticed. My attention was already wholly consumed by the sight of my daughters lips moving.

I stood there, for what seemed like hours, listening, as Katie poured out the jumbled contents of her tiny aching heart. I heard the object of my recent fascination whisper words of comfort. Her voice deep and husky, smoky for a female. It purred in my ears, sensually vibrating the soft hairs of my receptors. Basically tickling my senses. I could also hear the sound of her arms, rubbing over Katie's clothing.

I watched as Katie returned her affectionate embrace. Her small face buried in the females bosom, her small hands rubbing all over the female, everywhere her hands could reach.

I stayed where I was even as Katie dozed off to the sound of the female humming and the rhythmic rocking of the chair. Arms holding her close and tight. I stayed still until the only sound was their slow gentle breathing.

Something about this woman had called to my Katie. I thought I knew what that something was. I felt a strong feral response to this female. A desire to touch her. To be in her presence. To be inside of her. All my senses were activated by this her. They were chanting "home, home, home."

My familial senses were screaming at me to claim her for both my daughter and myself. My sight and sound receptors stimulated and turned on by her beauty and her erotic voice. Even my sense of smell was memorizing her earthy feminine scent. Something light and flowery mingled with her own natural smell and it was intoxicating.

I was suddenly hungry, ravenous for her. This left me feeling shaken and aching. All my repressed sexuality, feelings, and grief. All my heart ache at losing my mate. My fear and worry for Katie. Even the unfamiliar feelings of being un-anchored and lost, all culminated into one powerful emotion, that focused into one finite word and exploded deep within me... Mine.

I was suddenly and forcefully attuned to my body. Acutely aware of its response to the stimulation it was receiving. I could feel my heart's increase in rate as the valves opened to allow increased blood flow. My eyes changed shape to take in more light and movement. I felt the fine hairs on my skin activate. They had stayed, despite my shift. This meant that I could feel the tiniest ripple in the air, my mind already detaching in places to work on interpreting this new stimulus.

My salacious glands swelled and began to release a chemical that should I bite my female, would create a chemical bond and dependency on each other. My teeth, lowered and locked as they did for hunt and battle. Something in this female aroused my most archaic protective instincts.

Valcans are consummate hunters and able to receive, separate and distinguish multiple signals at once. As hunters this meant little if anything escaped. During copulation, it meant highly erotic and receptive lovemaking.

I noted the moment my inner sac swelled and dropped, sending blood rushing to my member. It peaked hard and fast as sperm and blood prepared me for intercourse. My sex was heavy and throbbing. The stimulation causing a sudden burst of animal need to overtake me, almost bringing me to my knees.

I could feel the empathy fingers of my mind waking and moving out to attach to the woman. Sweat began to accumulate on my brow and lip as I exerted fierce control over my body and mind.

Every part of me wanted to throw her on the ground and pound into her feminine softness making her mine forever and relieving the overwhelming pressure in my shaft.

My mind was screaming in protest at such unnatural control being forced over my passionate desires. This woman, this human woman was my infinite mate. There would be no other female for me ever. Even as I passed through many more lifetimes, her soul would be the only one mine recognized.

This was the rarest connection that could be forged between two beings on my planet. Far eclipsing life mate and soul mate in its all encompassing and profound connection.

My mind and body exploded as I mentally transcended my physical state. I felt my mind touch hers emphatically. My soul began to imprint with her and my body, my shaft, began to harden again in anticipation of impregnating her. My heart squeezed out everything but her. Nothing I did from this moment could be done separate from her.

Not sure how to approach her I moved slowly toward the house. My natural abilities allowed me to be silent as I cautiously moved forward. I did not trust myself.

Feelings I had heard of but had never witnessed or felt were racing through me. Our kind being both physical and mental meant that we experienced not just emotion on a physical level but thought too.

My thoughts had every inch of me rock hard and needing release. My base instincts had been activated by this woman. The need to pursue and conquer was clawing at my mind and manhood. I was keyed to this woman's frequency and hers alone.

I paused just out of sight of her porch as I tried to get myself under control. The last thing I wanted was to frighten her in my intensity. It was difficult to check my raging impulses. They were as ancient as my race and on my planet there was never a need to do so, beyond ensuring the females willingness to mate.

I knew from my time on earth that human women were unable to form such instantaneous bonds. Human females were less base and far more intricately complex than even their male counterparts could comprehend. I needed to be calm, go slow... It would kill me.

Her soft voice called out to me. "Hello? Is anyone there?" I was less than a foot away from her, staring steadfastly into her unseeing eyes. Her arm came from around my child to reach out into nothingness, searching for the presence she sensed was there. I felt her heart rate rise as I remained silent. Her next words pulled at my loins. "I know you are there. I feel you."

I reached out and touched her face. My hand barely touching her cheek. "I am Marcus." and you are mine! My mind screamed that fact to me, just in case I didn't know. Her husky laugh made my mouth water. My shaft twitched at the sound. "Oh hello! You are Katie's papa! We have been waiting for you."

Without taking Katie from her arms I chose the closest chair to the pair of them. As I sat, I moved it even closer. My neighbour introduced herself as Miriam. She told me that she had had an accident as a child and had gone blind.

We sat out on her porch talking quietly for several hours. It was delicious torture. The constant stimulus of her voice and scent kept me hard the entire time. But, the tenderness emanating from her was soothing and without her being aware, was healing. I was loath to leave her presence as I took Katie from her to put her to bed.

As I entered my back door I noted that Marta had gone to bed. I moved silently through the house to lay Katie in her bed. I stood over her for a moment watching her sleep more peacefully than she had since her mothers death.

I lay in my bed. My powerful mind set to figuring out a way to quickly claim my mate. The process of mating her was already started but, my hunger for her was such that I didn't know if I could court her as Amish culture demanded. Marriages would be held in the spring of next year!

I also wasn't sure if this more traditional society would welcome Miriam. I was claiming my mate either way but I really wanted to stay within the Amish ways.

Already awake and brooding over how to claim my mate, I heard Katie get up. Curious, I followed her as she left our house. I kept her in sight as she lost no time in finding her way into Miriam's bedroom.

I stalked in quietly as Katie lifted the sheet from Miriam's sleeping body. My eyes hungrily gazed at her beautiful naked form before Katie pulled the sheet down over them both, encasing the pair of them in its silky satin.

I watched Katie's speculative gaze as she observed Miriam's hard nipple. I gasped in shock as Katie's jaw shifted for the first time. My daughter's small eyebrow lifting as her only acknowledgement of my presence. The little minx knew I had followed her!

I watched her face subtly change as her instinct drove her and took over. Her small teeth lowered as her mouth locked onto Miriam's firm breast. Miriam's eyes flew open. A soft confused cry escaped her lips. Her unseeing eyes searched but could not see what had bitten her.

She lost her panicked look as Katie began to lick the wound closed. The chemical Katie had released into Miriam's system already taking effect, pleasure evident on her face. I watched in utter fascination as her breasts swelled and filled with life giving milk.

Little Katie began to suck in earnest. Her breath heavy as she nursed from Miriam's ample sexy bosom. Miriam sighed with a contentment she would not have felt without the chemicals drugging effect. She snuggled down further into her warm sheets. Her arm came around Katie and tucked her in close to her body. Her sleepy eyes closed again in satisfied slumber.

I could not tear my eyes away as Katie began to slow her thirsty gulps, her hunger abating. Long soothing suckles replaced her frantic nursing. Her small hand rubbing up and down Miriam's sleeping body. Up over her breast and hard nipple, down her smooth taut stomach, up over her hip and ribs to cup her face and start over again.

Part of me desperately wanted to rip my daughter away from Miriam's sweet breast and latch on myself. I felt my own jaw shift as saliva filled my mouth.

My already hardened sex threatened to spill everywhere. I wanted to suckle that sweet tit dry as I thrust into her over and over. An inferno of need washed over me. I wanted to roar with frustration as unabated lust for my unclaimed mate shook me and mounted even higher. I fought to control my animal impulse. If I didn't soon get myself under control I would end up hurting one or both of these precious females.

My mind was reeling as I boggled over what I had just witnessed. Katie and Miriam were in the throes of a symbiotic relationship. This should not have been possible. In fact, Hannah had died in part because little Katie had not been able to establish a symbiotic relationship with her mother.

As I watched these two slip into a deep healing sleep, further evidence of the existence of this unique relationship, I wondered. Had Katie been unable to establish symbiosis with her mother... Or unwilling?

An hour passed as a mere moment, so lost in my thoughts I became. Thoughts so deep I hardly noticed the time as I chased them around, puzzling out the mystery of Hannah and Katie.

Did Katie deliberately reject a symbiotic relationship with her mother? If so, why was she able to achieve symbiosis with this woman? What made it possible now and not then? I thought of all the lost babes, Hannah's declining health, Katie's birth... Katie should have buoyed up Hanna's health during her pregnancy and healed her during birth. This did not happen.

I glanced at Katie and Miriam, My heart squeezed painfully. I could not keep my eyes off of them. The sight of them wrapped in each others arms, healing, glowing with life. I ached to join them but it was too soon. I would ravage her. My passion was so strong.

I wanted this woman... Forever. I could feel her essence saturating my mind. Content, happy, peaceful. Flirting with my senses, dancing like smoke in my mind. Her sexuality humming in my sych, keeping me wanting. Keeping me hard!

Our minds were still intertwining. Deeper and deeper, latching in a symbiotic embrace of our own. Her presence in me, all of me. Invading, imprinting intimately, stamping me. I was intoxicated and enthralled.

I realized as I deliberately opened my senses to Miriam that Katie did not reject Hannah. Hannah did not reject Katie either. Katie could not latch onto her mother, not even in-utero could she achieve symbiosis. Hannah's rigid upbringing and her psychological suffering as she lost our babes, her fear of losing Katie, all caused her to be unable to relax and open her mind to Katie. Hannah was incapable of symbiotic relationship. And it killed her.

As this thought took hold a small measure of remaining grief washed over me. The sexual heat in my body began to subside, making control more accessible. I could think more clearly.

I loved Hannah. She was a wonderful life mate. I would miss her. Miriam was my infinite mate. I knew this beyond doubt. I did not know how to make my next move. I could not live without Miriam. I would need to be with her always now. The process of integration had begun and our need of each other would only increase from here until we were one mind. One soul. One whole being in two bodies, linked forever.

We would be like a constellation etched in the sky with little Katie at her mothers skirt. For Miriam was Katie's mother now, beyond contestation. They were firmly attached symbiotically. Only latching to a life mate would break the bond for Katie.

My heart leaped as I felt Katie touch my mind. She was returning to me. Reaching out for comfort and community as she should have all along. Telepathically imprinting her story, her grief onto me and receiving comfort in return.

I moved to her side and put my hand on her head as she poured out her tiny lifetime of grief and pain that not being able to connect had caused her. I was right in thinking that Hannah could not connect. When Katie realized I understood it unlocked her guarded place and allowed her to decompress. As her pain washed over me peace and joy began to fill Katie. I could feel Miriam begin to respond to Katie's joy with joy of her own. I could not help but follow.

Morning came to Miriam waking with Katie still asleep beside her. I could see that she was confused. I could feel her fright and upset. The euphoria from last nights empathy birthing had waned although the connection itself remained strong.

I could also feel that our connection had growing deeper and more intricately woven as my mind and soul continued to entwine with hers. The receptors in her brain firing off new connectors rapidly.

I could feel that Miriam was aware of our connection now so I gently filled her mind with my strength, allowing memories of last nights awakening to filter into her mind. Slowly she began to relax. I was surprised at how quickly and easily she adjusted to both the physical and empathy connections.

Her hands began to travel over Katie in curious wonderment, learning her new offspring with the sight of her touch. This ability to memorize how a person looked and felt enabled Miriam to access parts of her mind unused by seeing people. I was convinced that it was this ability, this six sense or inner sight that allowed Katie to imprint upon her. It facilitated symbiosis between Miriam and my wee babe.

I was aware the same moment as Miriam that her breasts had filled with milk. I could smell the first drop of sweet liquid. Awareness slammed into me as Miriam's body responded to this stimulus. Katie's mind became aware as milk dripped onto her lips. She took Miriam's swollen breast into her mouth hungrily.

Urgent, crippling need surged through me as I heard Miriam's gasp of pleasure, Causing my need to rapidly escalate and almost sending me to my knees as my mind and body responded to the thrill of sexuality flowing through my mate. Pleasure filled her and sexual longing stirred in her at Katie's hard suckle.

I had heard that nursing could awaken sexual need in the female, restoring her need for her mate and ensuring the healthy return to intimacy between mates. I wasn't sure I would survive it.

I could sense Miriam's questions, her mild discomfort at having me in her mind, filling her soul though I was not an unwelcome entity. Miriam seemed to embrace me in the same complete way as she connected with Katie. But, I could see that she was unused to sharing her mind and soul with another.

This was not a typical way humans bonded with one another. I could also feel Miriam's urgency to mate with me although she did not understand it. I would need to mate with her soon as her brain was becoming chemically dependent as was mine.

Katie had unknowingly rushed the process by marking Miriam. The marking of a child always occurred after mating, never before, so the chemical balance was already achieved prior to childbirth. In Miriam's case I had not mated with her before Katie marked her thus creating a chemical imbalance or crash in Miriam's system. I couldn't put it off much longer without endangering Miriam.

I set about telepathically explaining to Katie that she would need to go to Marta and remain with her while I helped her new mother finish imprinting with us as a family.

Katie and I had never been able to communicate telepathically before, although all valcan children were capable of this form of communication from conception. I believe Hannah's inability to achieve symbiosis with Katie affected Katie's ability to transcend. Miriam's somehow unlocked this ability in Katie as they locked symbiotically.

Katie reluctantly left Miriam's breast and slid from the warmth of the bed. She slowly walked out of the room. Her backward glance at me said I had better be successful!

As I quietly approached Miriam I spoke gently in her mind. She seemed calm and receptive to my advances. I reached out and touched her face and her hand gently covered mine. I continued to speak to her as I rubbed my thumb across her cheek and lips. Her hot breath caressed my thumb.

My hard sex jumped as her wet tongue followed her gentle breath. I clamped down on my self control. She was willing and ready to mate with me! I explained to her what was happening as I removed my clothing. I almost orgasmed as her soft voice entered my mind. She was talking to me telepathically and it was shocking and sexy as hell.

I stood before her naked. Her hand reached out and caught my midriff. I stood still and let her hands explore my body. Her sighs of delight inching my control from me bit by bit till it all but crumbled when she grazed my member.

"Oh!" she gasped. I could feel her mind reeling at its size and strength. I stood excruciatingly still as she acclimated herself to my aching sex. I could feel her interest and passion build as she became comfortable with the idea of my body inside hers. I groaned as her thoughts turned to more and more amorous things.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I gently pushed her down on the bed. I claimed her mouth with mine. I was losing control fast. Her sweet wet mouth devoured mine. Her heart beat was rapid and I could smell her damp feminine scent. God but I wanted to taste her!

I pulled away from her mouth and slid the covers away from her body. My hands slid under her firm behind as I lifted her to my mouth. My first taste had my hot semen dripping. I slid my tongue as deep inside as I could. Her moans were killing me. My tongue slid out and up over her hard bud. I pressed down on it and sucked it into my mouth hard! She writhed in my hands.

I feasted until both of us were whimpering for more. I lowered her onto the bed and entered her slowly. I fit! All of me fit! My heart sang as I pumped into her. She thrust to meet me. Before long I was thrusting into her passionately as she responded with passion of her own. Our minds wrapped around each other as our bodies exploded with ecstasy.

In my climax my jaw shifted and my teeth lowered. I clamped my teeth down onto her shoulder claiming her as mine... Forever.

Her sharp cry pulled me back and I began to comfort her as I licked her wound closed. I felt like a heel. If I had not been so overcome by our coupling I would have prepared her better for my mark.