Marcus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My passion for this woman would never extinguish. From this day forward it would only build as we made our life together.

I knew I needed to go explain things to Marta.

Her devastation was acute as she, unbeknownst to me, had harbored hopes of marrying me and raising little Katie as a family. This was a very tenuous situation because I did not want to alienate Hannah's family from me and Katie but my infinite mate would remain by my side. Even in the event of her death I would be unable to attach to anyone else again.

Marta chose to return home to her kin that night. Little Katie seemed unaffected by this loss and I hurt for Marta's sake. Katie had fully imprinted with myself and Miriam now and needed no other connections. Now that she had these connections she could form surface bonds with others, something she had been previously unable to do.

I was elated that my family finally looked like it was supposed to. Like the families on my planet do. I was filled with hope and deep satisfaction.

Katie and I moved into Miriam's house and lived with her there. I thought it best as she had already adjusted to this home with her inner sight. She could move around independently here so long as Katie and I put things away as we found them. Our few things were absorbed into the house without hindrance.

Katie delighted in her mother and nursed early morning and night. It was their special time but, I was always waiting in the wings to claim my mate. The occasion of Miriam's pregnancy was made known when Katie tried to have her night nurse but no milk came. In her frustration she shifted and bit her mother, but to no avail. Both precious females came to find me. They climbed in my lap as one and told me their tale. Tears skidding down their faces as they shared each other's pain.

Neither female had experience to know what was happening. I tried to keep my smile off my face as two sad eyes concentrated on my story. I told them a new babe would come. I could sense it imprinting on me already. If Miriam had been Valcan she would know of the babe already but as she was human experiencing her first child, she missed it.

Both faces were wreathed in happy smiles to hear of a new babe. Miriam wanted to know why her milk stopped if she was pregnant. In human pregnancies multiple children can nurse even while pregnant. It's draining on the mother but can be done.

I explained that Valcan pregnancy is different. The female only cares for one babe physically at a time. Only when the young one reaches symbiotic maturity will another pregnancy be possible. The female will no longer produce milk for the mature babe, but will focus her whole body on the new embryo.

This made Katie feel sad of course because she loved to nurse but within moments she was beyond it. Her symbiotic connection had indeed matured allowing her to move to the next stage of independence and allowing Miriam to be impregnated.

My mind and body were highly stimulated by the idea of my pregnant mate. I couldn't wait to be inside her again! Miriam could feel my excitement and smiled provocatively at me. She, as always, was ready to mate with me. I knew we wouldn't lose our babe. It was already attaching as it should to both of us. The baby would imprint with Katie at birth.

The surprise came when one morning Miriam awoke to seeing eyes. I was shocked too. I knew that pregnancy healed the female but, I wasn't expecting that. Miriam wasn't Valcan and even though she had achieved symbiosis with the embryo where Hannah couldn't, I still didn't expect a typical Valcan pregnancy.

I was delighted that my mate could see me as was she but Katie was ecstatic! Her mother could do so many things with her now. Baking, sewing, playing dolls. We were a happy family already and this completed our joy.

My son was born early one winter morning. Mother and son are fine. I will never forget Miriam's face when Nathaniel marked her to stimulate her milk and their birth bond. I was so proud when I saw his jaw drop and his teeth come down! Miriam gasped as she was flooded with Nathan's symbiotic fluids. Her breast filled and my son set to lusty nursing. My keen eye caught his fleeting cheeky grin. My family is complete.