Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Awesome as always!!! I've been waiting anxiously for every chapter of this story, just can't seem to get enough. Five stars and thank you once again for another awesome chapter in the "Marcus Bleak" saga!!! Biting nails waiting for next installment!!

xxxecilxxxecilover 11 years ago
A philosophical can of worms

A sexy treatment of the thought-provoking implications of sex-botics. There are many layers and undercurrents at work here: Chiamaka suffers a rather miserable life as a whore, but the sex-robots she complains about that might take her job would also take away the danger. At the same time, if women are second-class citizens, that would most certainly depress demand for something like a sex-bot. (But real women would suffer)

As for Mrs. Abel, it isn't a one-way street. Men and women really do have meaningful differences that complicate total equality. Furthermore, women can betray men too, modern women initiate divorce easily, and can soak a man for alimony. Making sex-bots verrrry appealing. A whole new dimension to the battle of the sexes. Very exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous