Marcus Bleak and the Sex Robots Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is your daughter in college, Mrs. Abel?" Marcus asked.

"No, she dropped out," she replied, her voice heavy with disappointment. "She was supposed to read Economics but she only stayed a year in the university."

"Okay, get lost" he said to Jinx, apparently losing interest in her. She said something extremely rude to him and stalked off. He could hear her feet pounding up the stairs and eventually the loud slam of a door.

"I'm sorry, detective, for my daughter's behaviour" Mrs. Abel said apologetically. "She's really angry about my husband's disgusting affair."

"Yes, I can see that," Marcus answered cheerfully. "Tell me, Mrs. Abel, what do you do?"

"I'm a professor of Artificial Intelligence at the University of Amsterdam."

"Really? But yet you hate robots. That's very interesting."

"I didn't say I hate robots, I only hate sex robots. They should all be gathered up and destroyed."

Huh, thought Marcus. At least mother and daughter shared something in common. They both hated Rose. And either one of them could have killed her.