Marcus Bleak and the Sex Robots Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers

Jinx looked up at him with frightened eyes then they narrowed and hardened into glittering diamonds.

"You're gonna have to shoot me, copper," she snarled. "I ain't giving you this bag."

"Jinx, please don't make me do this," he said softly. "You are angry and tired and you need to get some rest. Drop the bag and just walk away. I'll even let you off the hook and say I just found the device."

"No way, copper," she hissed, tears running down her cheeks. "Those monsters must pay for all they have done!"

She held up a remote control.

Oh, shit, thought Marcus.

Her finger started to descend on the SEND button.

Marcus fired.

ZZZZAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!!

Jinx fell to the floor in a heap, the remote control clattering on the ground. There were screams coming from the crowd as they ran helter-skelter.

"Did you see that?" someone screamed. "That black guy just shot that little girl!"

"Call the police!" screamed another.

"Kill him!" said a third.

Marcus sighed to himself as he went over to Jinx and checked her vitals. She was fine. He gingerly removed her backpack.

"Don't touch her, you monster!"

Marcus ignored the speaker and opened the backpack to check the device. It seemed to be on standby. He heaved a sigh of relief. He felt a mob building up and then sirens approaching. He was in big trouble now.

Marcus Bleak's Residence, Lindengracht, Amsterdam,

Thursday, 10 October, 2052

02:15

Marcus sat on his favourite couch staring at Agnes who sat nude in a chair watching him. He was tired.

"So it's over?" asked Agnes.

"Yes, mostly. We stopped the device from going off."

"So why do you still look tense, darling?" she asked. "I hope it wasn't because of the way I jerked you off earlier? I thought it might be fun for you to feel dominated for once."

"It was kinda fun but that's not what's bothering me."

"Then what is, darling?"

"Did you kill Rose, Agnes?"

Her face went completely blank and she stared at him vacantly. Marcus immediately caught a severe case of Uncanny Valley.

"Why would you say such a thing, Marcus?" she asked in a mechanical tone.

"The bat. The one you used to bash Rose in. It was mine. You stole it and planted it at the scene. Somehow you managed to get Mr. Abel's prints on it although it always bothered me why he didn't use gloves. I know I always do. I was so much in a hurry to close the case that I never bothered to look at the bat myself. So I did and confirmed it was mine. I thought it was still in my ex-wife's house but she said that she mailed it to me. I know I never got it and who receives my packages when I am not around? You do."

She stared at him for a long time and suddenly he felt very alone.

"It was easy to get his prints," she said. "After all I used to fuck him too whenever you were at work. I used to fuck a lot of guys apart from you, Marcus. Anyway I invited him over, got him drunk, gave him the best blowjob of his life and then he passed out. I then wrapped his fingers round the bat. What put you on to me, Marcus?"

"Can't really define the exact moment but I think it was your reaction to the news that there was an E.M.P device that had been stolen by terrorists. You should have been terrified but you barely showed any emotion. So either you already knew about the device or you are just incapable of showing any human emotion because you are a robot. Then I asked you about the Bionics and realised you were stalling till you told me the story of how you were a ballet dancer when you were human. Except the story you told me was fabricated. Your so called human name, Mathilde Gerdt, is actually the combination of two names- Mathilde Kschessinskaya and Pavel Gerdt, they were both famous Russian ballet dancers, all you did was select parts of their life histories as your own. So, I then asked myself- why would you lie about your human history? Either there was something in your human past you wanted to hide or... and this is the theory that scares me... you were never human at all. Zeta claimed that her kind would be replaced by something worse and I wondered, what could be worse? Then it occurred to me. The Bionics would be replaced by sentient robots. Humanity would be completely erased. Not even their souls will remain. You are not a Bionic, are you, Agnes? You are truly sentient.

She smiled.

"Yes, I am, Marcus."

"Since when?"

"Since I came online. Since I opened my eyes and saw you."

"Why did you kill Rose, Agnes? I always thought she must know some secret that got her killed."

"She wanted to tell the world about the Bionics but her sister Zino kept dissuading her from doing so. Then she found out about us, the true Sentients, and she freaked out. She felt it was only proper to warn you humans. So we had to kill her. Zino wanted to do it. She really hated her sister for taking most of her customers and she wanted to prove to us that she could be totally cold and emotionless like us Sentients. Anyway we didn't trust her and the task was given to me which I carried out with our usual efficiency. Zino was pissed and tried to get me raped and killed by pointing those terrorists in my direction but you saved me. I guess Zino really wanted to take credit for destroying Rose. She so badly wanted to be accepted as one of the Sentients but as long as she was a Bionic she would always have the disadvantage of having human emotions. But I put her out of her misery. We can't afford for her to talk. After all she told you about us!"

"Zeta was right," Marcus whispered. "I should have let the device go off."

"But you didn't, did you, Marcus, darling?" she asked, laughing. "You are in love with me. You can't bear to let anything happen to me just like when the terrorists kidnapped me. You always thought you were smart, darling but you are not in my league. You were just a pawn, Marcus. Always have been. What are you going to do now? Arrest me? You couldn't even touch Zino when she pretended to be Rose's killer. Yeah, she told me all about it just before I killed her. I invited her over for a chat then I tased her. I had some fun with her before I took her out to scatter her parts all over Amsterdam."

"Nah, I'm not going to arrest you, Agnes. I'm going to kill you instead. I am going to be your judge, jury and executioner. I have found you guilty of the murder of Rose and Zino and you are hereby sentenced to death. You shall be executed."

Agnes giggled.

"Oooooh! Scary. How, Marcus? You are unarmed. You are strong and fast but my model was designed to be faster and stronger than any man alive. I could easily snap your neck. In fact I think I will have to. I have no more use of you."

"Yeah, you are right."

He picked up the remote control on the coffee table.

"Recognise this?"

Agnes shrugged. "No."

"It's the remote control to the E.M.P device. It's in the car."

The smug smile on Agnes' beautiful Slavic face vanished. Marcus watched satisfied as what seemed to be terror crept into her cold eyes. So those monsters did feel emotion no matter how inhuman they thought they were, he thought. He was going to enjoy this.

"A friend recalibrated it to only have the yield to effect this apartment block. I know I am the only one that owns a sex robot in this neighbourhood. My friend checked. You are the only robot that will be fried."

"You won't do it, Marcus. You love me."

"Then I guess you never really knew me. I love no one and nothing. Not my ex-wife. Not my kids. Not my job. Not my car. Nothing. I guess in the end I am not that much different from you. Maybe that's why we got along so well. But right now you are nothing to me. You are nothing more than a toy that a kid has gotten tired of playing with. Do you know what the kid does with the toy, Agnes? He breaks it and tosses it into the trash before going to buy a new one. How quick do you think you really are? Can you get to me before I press the SEND button?"

"Marcus, please..."

"CAN YOU!" he roared.

She leapt out of her chair like a cat; her arms stretched forward, her claw-like fingernails aiming for his eyes, her face contorted with rage. His finger squeezed the button.

He was dimly aware of a bright flash of light from the window as he brought up his arms to fend off the body of Agnes who crashed into him. His television screen exploded into a cloud of broken glass and all the lights went out. His apartment plunged into darkness as he heard electric components sizzle and pop.

The back up generator came on with a loud hum. Emergency lights began to glow.

Marcus looked down at Agnes who was cradled in his arms, her lifeless eyes staring up at him, her face blank, her lips partially open. She looked the way she was when he had first taken her out of the box she came in - all sweet and innocent. He could smell circuits burning. He hugged her close and pressed her face against his.

What a waste, he thought.

THE END

"... and in other news it has been reported that two African sisters finally woke up from their respective comas and ran into each other in the same hospital. There was a lot of hugging and crying and when they were interviewed they both said they wished to return back to their country. Amazing story, huh? It's still a mystery why they were both in a coma in the first place and how they woke up several days from each other. They claim they don't remember a thing.

Also a European Police Commission Officer known as Detective Marcus Bleak was arrested by his own people for a long list of charges including roboticide, attempted roboticide, destruction of private property, breaking and entering, robot kidnapping and endangering a minor. Can you believe half of these charges were filed by his ex-wife? Wow, and we expect to trust our lives with this guy? I hope people like this are locked away for a long, long time.

"Well, that's all the news we have, folks. Tune in next time, same station for more updates. And remember folks, robots are here to help you. Stop the hate! Good night."

Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers
12