All Comments on 'Marcus of Duros Ch. 01'

by Hawkeye802

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chubs450chubs450about 10 years ago
nice

Excellent first story. Continue your writing of this story please. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GOOD STORY LINE

looking forward to reading more, weel written and it has a good plot/storyline

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 10 years ago
Good beginning

5 Stars so far. The characters will need a bit more development, but you have more chapters to write. The society described is obviously based on Sparta which would be understood considering what they went through during the war. The roman names also reflect that. Waiting to see what else you add in the next few chapters.

cittrancittranabout 10 years ago
ditto what Rawmaster said

This is looking like it could be either very good, or excellent.

So far, you're definitely in the first category -- I see no reasons at all why you shouldn't aim for the second one.

:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No plot, no ending

This story was abandoned and unfinished. What all is here has no plot, its just a meandering through the life of the main character with nothing especially note worthy happening. Not to mention this world is retarded. The women have no rights, but still wield some power through their husbands should they be lucky to have one that doesn't beat them. In addition the main characters wife initiates sex with him constantly, then in the last chapter written blames him for always wanting sex and not talking to her enough. This story was hard to read as it feels like it was written for preteens yet has SO much sexual content that it borders on absurd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous