All Comments on 'Marcus of Duros Ch. 04'

by Hawkeye802

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good

Great character development and appears the plot is well considered. Enjoyable reading. Just don't do like too many and decide to forget to finish the series.

GandolfTheWiseGandolfTheWiseover 9 years ago
I'm interested - keep it going (end of Ch 4)

Many of your previous commentators have dedicated their answers to trying to teach you about the military mind, particularly those who have been in battle - some of what they said is true, but only to those few who failed to deal with it. Many others were trying to teach you about the society of a long-held patriarchy, and some of what they said is true, although might not hold with this one. Personally, I think you might be setting it up as a matriarchy, as the women are taught lovingly by their mothers at home, and then when they are adults, concentrated training by a feminine organization, almost like a guild, whereas the men are schooled for many years strictly for defense and war. Who is being trained with the knowledge necessary to advance the culture - the women. Of course I may be wrong, and you are not as subtle as I am giving you credit. But I'm very interested in seeing where this is going.

GandolfTheWise

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous