Mardi Gras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoanieG
JoanieG
27 Followers

a little at a time... my pussy twitches...

contractions mounting... it slides in, slick with pussy nectar and cum...

deeper he eases in... spreading my ass apart...

tingles...

twitching...

My hands are untied...

He stands me up...cum dripping all over me...

soaking into my stockings, oozing down my legs... the cock is snug in my ass...

barely pumping... lightly...

Suddenly,

A big black man, totally nude with his huge black cock standing straight enters the room. He looks around. He notices Blondie lying on a couch and walks toward her. I see her pussy oozing with creamy cum... it's red and puffy... she's moaning on a cock sliding past her lips, eyes closed. She has no idea of what is about to happen.

I watch this dark horse swing his cock around and place it at her opening... he tries to enter her but can only get about half of his massive purple mushroom into her... She yells out and tries to close her legs, but two men hold them apart as she continues to take a cock deep down her throat. Blackie is now gliding his massive cock up and down her opening... getting himself lubed with her juices... He places the tip of his cock at her opening again and eases in... I watch her writhe her hips as she tries to stretch around his cock... he eases in a little more... then out... I watch his mushroomed tip stretch her wider... she groans deep and wriggles her body...

He looks over his shoulder and sees me standing up with a man behind me leaning against a wall... his cock buried deep in my ass...

He glances at the sheen of my cum-stained nylons with the black back-seams...

He takes in my perfect white tits while he eyes my wet, pink pussy exposed through the hole in my stockings... oozing creamy cum from between the folds...

He strides over to me... emotionless... my body is ablaze with lust and desire... wanting a release, but not this way. I've never wanted a black man before, especially one with a cock the size of a horse!

He comes up to me... reaching out and gropes my tits... feels my thighs... His large hands gliding sensuously up my nylons to my pussy. He messages my pussy and grinds his fingers against my button. I almost scream with electricity... He probes me with two big fingers... messaging deep into me... mesaging my G-spot again. I turn to putty. He pulls out and places his large cock near my opening...

He grabs his massive staff and works his large purple mushroom up and down the folds of my pussy... I look down and watch as he grinds it against my button... shivers go up my spine... he plays with me for a few minutes... my heart thumps...

I try to back away but he grabs the small of my back with his other hand... I'm sandwiched against the guy behind me. I feel like a little doll... a fuck doll...

He pulls me forward... my excitement rises... he reaches down with his other hand and glides his cock up and down my slit... slicking himself with hot, sticky cum and my juices... The smell of sex is heavy in the air... he pulls me forward with his hand at my back...

His massive hands hold me in place as he places the head of his massive cock at my opening. I look down and see the precum glisten against its purple head... he pushes against me... I watch my pussy spread apart as he slowly inches in...

fullness...

I watch him ease out... then in again... a little deeper...

I look up into his eyes... no expression... just cold black eyes...

sweat forms on his forehead and drips down his nose... dripping on my cheeks...

my lips... my tits...

I feel his cock try to enter me. He's too big. I feel his large mushroom spread me... gliding up and down along my slit... more pressure.

He slides his hands under my ass and pulls me forward... I feel the pain of being stretched mixed with the excitement of a building orgasm... I look down as his mushroom eases out... his thick black cock slick with frothy cum and pussy juice. I look down as my legs are spread, seeing the mix of colors of his deep purple cock contrasted against my white thighs, plunging into my glistening red pussy through my taupe stockings...

My pussy lips tingle... he eases into me again... an inch or two further this time...

His hands grip my stocking-covered ass pulling me forward...

His thick, black cock penetrates me further...the pain is giving way to a hearth-throbbing orgasm... he rams into me...

My pussy stretches... burning hot... I gasp... breathing harder... the cock in my ass starts to pump...

The black guy shoves has black horse cock fully into me and they start to fuck me...

Ooooooooohhhhhh...

Fucking harder... faster...pumping...

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...

Fullness... my orgasm ripples through me...

They pump me harder... deeper... faster... people are watching... I scream in ecstasy... my orgasm goes forever... they unload ropes of cum into me... every opening is full and satisfied.

I come down and let myself get done some more...

In the recesses of my mind as I let my bubble-bath drain from the tub.

JoanieG
JoanieG
27 Followers
12