Margaret's Revenge Take Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret nodded, squirming under the sisters' teasing touch. "One time naked. Once a month I show up in just a trench coat. It stops if I get engaged, or the checks stop."

Ray nodded, rubbing his hard cock against her face.

"I...I'm going back to school. Are you still willing to pay me after the three years is up, while I finish school and get a better job?"

After her stunt, ha had decided he wasn't going to give her a penny more than legally required. He'd tried to be fair, and look where it got him. Still, he had offered, and a regular fuck-toy wouldn't be bad. "I'll keep paying you until you stop showing up once a month, or are married." He slid his cock between her lips, and she sucked softly.

She pulled away. "You're not going to hurt me, right?"

Ray pushed his cock back in her mouth, a little more firmly. "Nothing serious. You might earn a spanking or two. Nothing that will leave marks or injure you. I promise."

She tried to speak with his cock in her mouth, and he pulled back. "How long each time?" she asked.

Ray turned to the sisters. "She wants to know how long?"

Fay spoke up. "She has to be here before 8:00 at night. She can leave the next day no earlier than eight in the morning. She can stay longer if she wants, but only one night."

Margaret nodded. "It's a deal."

"Stick it back in her mouth, Ray," Barbara said.

Margaret sucked his cock, as the flash went off a few times. "Perfect. Forty year old slut, with the tits of a fifty year old, and the pussy of a 12 year old."

Ray looked down at his ex-wife's shaven pussy. Damn that looked good. The blowjobs and butt-fucking were great, but he hadn't had any pussy in almost a year.

He climbed down the bed, and rubbed his cock up and down her slit. "Gentle, please?" Margaret pleaded. "It's been a long time."

"I thought you were dating. You were so worried about getting engaged, and cheating."

She shook her head, and he saw the tears in her eyes. "Who's going to want a 40 year old, broken down bitch?"

Ray pushed his cock home, feeling the tight warmth. She whimpered as he pushed his cock deeper. "So stop being such a bitch, and give them a taste of this. You were always great in bed."

She gasped as he took her forcefully. "Really? You thought I was great in bed?"

"Always. That's what made what you did so especially vicious. Making fun of my size was cruel. You didn't have any complaints for ten years. We were done, there was no need for that kind of revenge."

Her body shook as she fucked her hard. The feeling of the ropes tugging on her ankles after each thrust was driving her crazy. "S-s-sorry. But you left me!"

He leaned over her, pounding that sweet pussy he missed. The only thing he really missed about her. "Three years, Margaret. Three long years I tried to make things better. You treated me like shit. Your sick revenge only proved I was right."

The sisters laid down on each side of her. Hands squeezed her vulnerable breasts, as Ray's cock plunged deeply into her over and over again. She pulled at her hand restraints, moaning. "Too... late?" she gasped.

Ray slammed home, grinding against her. "Way too late," he confirmed.

Barbara bit down on one nipple getting a nice little reaction. Fay climbed a little higher, looking into the evil bitch's eyes. "Who knows, Margaret? Now you get one chance a month to show him how you've changed. If you've changed. It might take years, but at least you still have a chance."

Ray had returned to fucking her, long slow strokes. A hand wandered down her belly, teasing her sensitive clit. Margaret gasped, and felt the first of what she expected would be many, many orgasms. God, she'd missed this. She arched her back, accepting the inevitable, coming on that familiar cock. He might be barely five inches long, but it sure felt like more. She gasped, and collapsed onto the bed, while he kept going.

"You...you last...longer," she groaned.

Ray didn't smile as he pounded into her. "Practice. Getting sex more than once every couple of weeks helps build up stamina."

The teasing fingers wouldn't leave her poor clit alone. She was whimpering, squirming, tugging at the ropes. Her tits felt like they were on fire. "Yes!" she cried out, thrusting back at each of her ex-husband's strokes. She couldn't believe she was already coming again. When they were together, she was lucky to get an orgasm with him a more than a few times a year. At least for the last several.

He was speeding up, his face grimacing. She knew that look. Once upon a time she loved that look. "Come for me, Ray," she pleaded. "Come for me. Give it to me. Fill me up, baby."

Ray leaned over, slamming his cock home, time after time. "Not... your... baby..." he grunted, before growling through his finish, firing deep inside of her.

Margaret felt her bindings being released. She had mixed feelings. She liked the freedom, but was afraid they were done. She needn't have been worried. Three sets of hands dragged, pulled and tugged her in place. She found herself stretched out over his lap, and squealed when his open palm smashed down against her unprepared cheek.

"Bad girls are punished," Ray told her, and started applying his hand to her ass, repeatedly, without restraint.

She gasped, struggling, but the sisters held her in place, while Ray got a little more revenge. "Should have done this years ago," he said, spanking her ass until it was beet red. Barbara and Fay got a couple of shots in as well, while Margaret wriggled and cried.

Her butt burned like blazes. She sobbed as she was once more stretched out on the bed, tied in place, this time face down. A couple of pillows were under her hips, lifting her up, making her available to him.

They left her there, alone for a while, with only her thoughts for company. Had she really been that much of a bitch, to force her husband to divorce her? Sure, they had issues, but didn't everybody? And that bullshit about Tiffany. Of course he was screwing her. Anybody that looked like that! She was certain of it. Why else would he leave her?

The more she thought about it, the worse she felt for the prank she'd pulled on him. Getting his own sisters involved might have been a little too much. She had promised him sex, then chased him out of the house naked. And making fun of his size? The sisters had started it, but she probably shouldn't have gone along so easily.

Maybe she was a bitch.

When they returned, they were laughing and joking. Ray sat on the edge of the bed, and his sisters worked together to ensure he was ready for another go.

"Not her butt, Ok?" Fay said.

"I wasn't planning on it," Ray told her.

"Good. That's a reward she doesn't deserve. If you want that, I'm here for you."

Reward? Margaret thought. Hardly. They hadn't done that when they were married, no way she was doing that now!

Her ass cheeks stung each time his hips slapped into them, while he took her again. He seemed to be enjoying himself, laughing and joking with his sisters. She would have liked to join in, but Barbara had stuck that damn gag back in her mouth, and the pounding she was getting was more than a little distracting.

Damn, but he'd changed! The bastard seemed to be able to go on forever.

Her ankles were freed, and she was placed on her knees, ass up high for his pleasure. When she tried to move, a couple of hard slaps on the ass set her straight. Ray held her by the hips, driving his cock into her relentlessly.

Fay laid down next to her, face up close. "You better appreciate this, bitch. We're giving up a lot for you. That should be my ass he's fucking." She reached out and grabbed Margaret's nipples, squeezing and twisting.

Margaret only whimpered, helpless, while she came on her ex-husband's cock again and again.

~ * ~ * ~

Margaret braced herself, removing the jacket she'd worn in the car on the way over. All the front lights were on, and it was two minutes until 8:00. She couldn't wait any longer.

She rubbed her bare pussy, clean shaven, and already weeping in excitement. That was almost as embarrassing as having to walk to the door naked. She adjusted the damn blue ribbons, tightly binding her tits, the blue bows on top. That really wasn't fair, it was his damn sister than put a bow around his dick, not her.

Margaret opened her door and looked around. Damn it. The guy across the street was sitting on his porch, looking their way. Had...had they told him? The thought was almost too much to bear. She looked his way again, and he lifted a beer bottle to her, grinning. Fuck. He knew.

Of course, they had parked the cars in such a way as to make the run to the house as long as possible. They couldn't give her a single break. She figured she couldn't complain. Ray had to run across half the apartment parking lot naked. At least she could cut straight across the front lawn.

She looked toward the front door, and saw it was open about a foot. Barbara was standing there, waiting. Thank God. Margaret climbed out of the car, and started running over, short little strides, holding her tits in place to keep them from bouncing too much. She saw the flash and almost stumbled. All three of them were standing in the doorway, taking pictures!

She sped up, and just before she got to the bottom of the steps the door closed. She lunged forward grabbing the handle, but it was locked. She hammered on the door.

"You have your own key," she heard Fay laughing.

Shit. Shit, fuck, piss.

Margaret had left the key in the car. She turned around, mortified, and ran back toward the vehicle. She glanced up and the guy across the way was standing and clapping, laughing at her. Damn it! He wasn't alone, either. She leaned into the car, her bare ass hanging out for everyone to see. Found the pocket of her jacket, and pulled out the key. Thank God!

She turned around and ran for the house. Fuck, they were taking pictures again! The door was closed when she got there. She danced on her toes, nervous, humiliated, while she unlocked the door. She finally got it open, and rushed in, slamming it behind her.

"FUCK!" she screamed out of frustration.

Ray was sitting on a chair just in front of the door. The sisters grabbed her and bent her over his lap, before she even knew what was going on. She shivered when the first hard slap rained down on her quivering ass.

"It's 8:03, Margaret. The deal was no later than 8:00 pm. Bad girls have to be punished."

After the initial spanking, she was taken by the arms, and guided back to the bedroom. She got nervous as she walked in, seeing the ropes already attached to the bedposts, a variety of sex toys laid out on the dresser, and the biggest bottle of lube she'd ever seen, resting on the bedstand. She was placed on her back, leather cuffs attached to her wrists and ankles, before being tied down spread-eagle. Ray was undressing while Fay and Barbara got her tied in place. She opened her mouth when he knelt beside her head, and he slipped his cock between her lips.

She screamed around his cock when the hand playing with her nipple slipped a tight clamp over it. It was tugged on a little, and she was better prepared when the second clamp was placed on it's twin, barely whimpering. Ray pulled his hard cock out of her mouth, rubbing it against her face.

"Why couldn't you have done this when we were married, Margie? Three times in 10 years. Dozens before we were married, and then it stopped. Why?"

She looked up at him, hearing the sorrow in his voice. Had she really stopped completely? She was about to say something when Fay stood beside her brother. She was wearing a strap-on of frightening proportions.

"No way!" she gasped, then stopped, the ball gag Barbara thrust in her mouth preventing any more complaints. She glared angrily at the younger sister, before her eyes saw another strap-on adorned her waist. Her glare turned to fear.

By the time she escaped their clutches the following evening, she could barely walk, and her poor pussy was on fire. She had love bites all over her tits and thighs. Her nipples had been sucked raw.

She was going to have to go through this a month from now, and every month thereafter, for at least a year. At least the trip from the car to the house wouldn't be naked.

She sat in her car, parked in their driveway, wearing nothing more than that stupid jacket. She hadn't been thinking ahead. She'd brought nothing to wear home, and of course Ray and his sisters wouldn't loan her anything.

She reached between her legs, rubbing herself, remembering it all. He couldn't get enough of her. That little five inch cock destroyed her poor pussy. The sisters had done their share, but it seemed that once the novelty of wore off, they were more inclined to play with and tease her body. She'd lost track of how many time's he'd come inside her, or how many screaming orgasms she'd endured. Gently she wormed a finger home, feeling his last deposit, which she'd received only moments ago, bent over in front of the door. She brought it to her lips.

Once a month, all because she'd wanted a little revenge. Once a month.

Yeah, she could work with that.

~ * ~ * ~

"Five minutes, Ok?" Margaret said.

Barbara nodded, shutting things down. She looked up a few minutes later, seeing Margaret appear from out of the restroom, wearing her mink coat. Only that and a deep red blush. After all this time, she still blushed.

The coat was Ray's latest gift to his ex. It had been his mother's and she had no need for it in balmy south Florida. It was shorter than her old one, barely reaching midway down her thigh. It was a big part of the three sibling's growing up, and they all got a thrill watching Margaret wear it. Even a bigger thrill when it came off.

She was very careful getting into the car, in the company parking lot. The big overhead lights illuminated everything, and the security guys were always watching. They'd seen this little performance often enough to be ready for it.

It was another half-hour before they pulled into the driveway. "Give us a couple of minutes," Barbara said.

Margaret nodded.

She walked into the house after a suitable time. It still made her heart rush, to know she was naked under the coat. She closed the door behind her, and was immediately surrounded and stripped. The coat was lovingly hung up, only its second week since coming out of summer storage. Her favorite cuffs were placed around her wrists and ankles, and she was led to the basement. She wondered what was in store for the night.

The furniture had been moved back, and the leather padded sawhorse was centered in the room. She shivered. She knew what that usually meant and felt her ass cheeks clenching.

"Shit, Margie, I still can't get over how good your tits look," Fay said, as she bent her friend over the sawhorse, locking down her wrists.

"I can't believe you're 50 years old. You look better than you did 10 years ago," Barbara told her, buckling the ankle cuffs down.

"Right," Margaret laughed. "That from the 38 year old hard-body. And your tits are real."

Barbara gave her a friendly smack on the butt, before taking the bottle of lube and preparing her ass. "Did you get to close out the Deering invoice?"

"Printed, mailed, and filed," Margaret confirmed. She forced herself to relax, accepting the familiar fingers, opening her up.

Fay rubbed the helpless woman's back, then tied her long hair into two pig tails. Ray liked that. He called them slut handles. "Anything to drink while you wait?"

Margaret hesitated. "You think it's going to be a rough night?"

"No way. Not tonight. He's just teasing you. It's been a great week. Hell, it's been a great month. You saw the numbers," Barbara told her. She kept the secret, just like Ray had demanded. Keep it normal. No clues. Barbara leaned over and kissed Margaret's butt cheeks playfully.

"Surprise me, but no tequila," Margaret said.

Fay walked over to the bar, and returned a minute later with a drink. She held the straw to Margaret's lips, who drank deeply. "Wow! That's strong."

She felt the familiar shiver when Ray called down the stairs. "Anybody home?"

"Everybody," Fay teased.

Barbara and Fay met him at the bottom of the stairs. Together they greeted him, and used their eager mouths to get him up for phase one of the evening.

"I guess she's still not engaged," Ray said.

Fay slapped him playfully. "Don't be mean. When would she find the time to date, never mind get engaged? You keep her working all hours at the office, and she spends every weekend in our dungeon."

Barbara brought him the play flogger. Soft deerhide tassels. He took his time behind his ex, applying it to her ass, watching her wiggle, pinking up nicely. Ray tossed it to the side, moved between her legs, and drove his cock deep into her pussy.

"Welcome home, baby," Margaret greeted him.

He laughed. "Good to be home. Anywhere you need to be this weekend?"

She chuckled. "You ask that every time, and you know the answer's always the same. My place is here, for you. Whatever you want." Especially tonight, she thought, but she'd never say that.

He pulled out of her, and she sighed in frustration. He chuckled, swatting her butt. "Don't worry, I'm far from done with you. Far from it."

Ray stood in front of her. He lifted her face by the chin, squatted and looked into her eyes. He held his hand out to the side. "I've got something for you."

She trembled as she saw the collar in his hands. "Will you accept it?"

"Please, Ray. Don't tease me," she sobbed. "Please, not tonight."

"Answer me, M. Will you accept my collar?" he demanded.

"Yes! Yes, I'll accept your collar. I'm yours Ray. Yours for as long as you'll own me. Please, let me wear your collar."

He stood, placed his cock at her lips, and put the collar on her neck as she sucked him joyfully. She felt her hands released, and she brought them up to his cock, caressing him, rubbing his balls. Soft hands moved to her ankles, freeing them.

Ray lifted her upright, until she was standing. He hugged her, and kissed her lips. "Happy anniversary, Margaret."

The tears streamed freely as she was hugged from behind by her sisters. "You remembered?" she sobbed.

"Ten years ago tonight, since I found you strapped down to my bed."

"Ten years," she nodded.

"Why don't you girls get prettied up? We're going out, and later we'll do some serious celebrating of our own."

Margaret was dragged upstairs, tears of joy running down her cheeks, her hands held by Fay and Barbara. Her sisters now.

It had taken her a long time to accept she'd never again wear his ring. She'd held onto that hope for years. When her once a month visits became once a week, and extended through the entire weekend, she thought she was making progress. When they took their vacations together, she was certain they were.

She was nearly 50 years old, and he lusted for her body like she was 20. They would use her, of course. Use her hard, but afterward, to lay in their embrace, hear the little words of endearment, it was the high point of her week. It had been a year before she'd heard the murmured words again, the whispered, "I love you," tearing her heart asunder. She recalled the thousands of times he'd told her while they were married, and once again wondered why she hadn't taken them to heart.

Barbara and Fay had accepted her quickly, making a place for her in their lives, but Ray had always held back a little. It was Fay who had invited her back for her first mid-month visit, when Ray was feeling stressed from an IRS audit. She had seen the smile on his face when he'd found her in his bed, on her back, hands and feet tied to the headboard, a jungle of ropes holding her in place. He'd used her hard, and afterward she'd been fed and pampered like a princess. Mid-month visits became a regular thing.