Margaret's Revenge Take Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of the first year, her one-night stays occasionally stretched over to a second. Three years in, she realized she was spending entire weekends over there, twice a month. It was after their first major vacation spent together, two weeks in the Virgin Islands, that she'd started showing up every weekend. The best part of every week.

Fay led the way, and turned into one of the rooms. Margaret saw the things from her home, displayed prominently. Her jewelry chest, the honeymoon pictures she never could throw away, her favorite painting on the wall. The closet was open, displaying all her clothing. Her own bedspread on the bed.

"Ray said we'd get the rest tomorrow. You're to sell the house. You won't need it anymore," Fay explained, giving her a big hug.

Margaret understood now. She'd never wear his ring. That ship had sailed, and was never coming back. But she'd wear his collar, together with her two new sisters, bound to him.

That was enough.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~