All Comments on 'Margaritas at the Lake'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
OnimpulseOnimpulsealmost 8 years ago
BEAUTIFUL!!!

Excellent story and soooooo well written!! Would love to read an epilogue...but for now, will start to read any and everything you've written so far..:-) Thank you for sharing your talent...amazing!!

Equus7Equus7almost 8 years ago
Great Tale

You really do tell a good story. There is nothing lacking. The build up and eventual sex was very believable. Are you going to continue with this story?

hornybiman64hornybiman64almost 8 years ago
excellent

Well written and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Very good, I really enjoyed that. Thanks for writing.

keyhole123keyhole123almost 8 years ago

Really liked this story would really like to read an epilouge please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ewwwwww

"The mental image of Mark hosing my daughter with what appeared to be quite a slab of meat, sent tingles straight to my cock." No. Just no.

DonRDonRalmost 8 years ago
5 Star Story!

I really I enjoyed your story. The romance in the story resonated with me, and I think made this a tale much better than a run of the mill sex fest. I echo the earlier commenter who requested an epilogue. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

I loved the story line. It was a true love story even if was between two men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wanting

I so wanted to be fucked by a friend who had a gorgeous big cock. We fooled around for years, but it was foi g my had in in my marriage. I as afaid that once l let him fuck me l would want it all the time and ebd up like these two n the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

That was beautiful. I've always wanted to have a situation like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks

Really, not enough positive stories about gay lives. This one is more than welcome. I was very sad today after watching a couple of short films about bullying, depressing!

And I am grateful for this story.

Although the ending could be happier, if they dared to trust their children with the truth of their love.

Could we please be granted the privilege of a sequel!

And this request goes not only to you sir, but to all your colleagues who have not yet quenched our thirst with their wonderfully written stories. I can name one particular titled " Who's been breeding my ass?"

More of the same narratives as this one are needed. It's therapeutic to most of us, who are fed up with all the negativities against our community.

Happy livings, or/and endings, lgbt love stories are too few.

And I personally can't wait to read more, or watch more movies with positive developments in them. Stories where the lgbt characters aren't killed early, stereotyped or into things such as drugs etc.

Thanks for a wonderful time reading you.

God bless.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 6 years ago
No way to score high enough

If there was a Bromance category, this would top the list to become the standard for all to achieve. It makes the term gay almost a 4-letter word along with hook-up and connect which seem so temporary. I thoroughly enjoyed, and shared the closeness of two 'humans' reaching out to comfort each other and bonding. You captured the essence of caring and loving, be it hetero or just human. This old Fart was breathless going into many of the scenes and had to pause to recover as if I was there (for sure I wanted to be there) to share. Unfortunately, my would-be partner died too soon. Thanks for this beautiful story.

P.S. I have to laugh at the last step to posting a comment. One has to activate the "SUBMIT" option. I Do! I DO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it!

Loved this story of romance and hot sex! Keep writing!

letsquirtletsquirtalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely excellent story. And so well written.

I came to this story from "Triple J and I" because that one was so fantastic. I was hoping you had many similar gems, and I'm so happy to not have been disappointed. I can only surmise that you're a wonderfully kind, generous, and loving individual to have created multiple characters with those qualities.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful erotic writing. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous