Margaritas at the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We soon caught our lunch, and headed back to the house to cook it. Afterward, I finished loading the dishwasher, and Robert wiped the table. I needed a shower, and went to the master bath. He soon joined me, and I couldn't keep my hands off of him. I was captivated by his large cock. I had seen and sucked it numerous times, yet now I knew just what it was capable of, and wanted more.

We dried off and went to bed without a word. I lay on my side expecting him to spoon in behind me. Instead, he pulled me onto my back and then got between my legs. He reached under the pillow, and brought out a bottle of lube. He is presumptuous.

After lubing his cock, he tossed the bottle aside, lifted my legs and lined up. I groaned in pain when he popped in, but didn't stop him. He leaned down to me, and for the first time ever, kissed my lips.

Until then the thought of a man kissing me like that never entered my mind. Yet it was tender, and soothed the assault on my tunnel. He worked his way into me, and the kiss became more passionate, even demanding on my part, as I lifted my knees and invited him deeper into my core.

Varying the depth and intensity of his strokes, he played my body like a maestro, never needing instructions on how fast or hard to fuck me. He kissed me continuously and I wasn't the least bit put off.

After my second orgasm, Robert said "Here it comes, baby." and spewed his load in me. Then he collapsed beside me. I could feel his juice sloshing in my bowels. I lay my head on his chest. Like a new bride, I toyed with his cock, marveling in what it could do for me. He caressed my head, and let me play.

"Do you like it, baby?" He asked.

"It's magnificent. I love it." Damn, I'm getting girlier.

"It's all yours."

The thought suddenly crossed my mind that it had belonged to Louise for twenty odd years, and she could have shared it with me the last few. Now it was mine. I doubt that I would have shared it either.

We eventually made it to the pool, not bothering with clothes, but not forgetting our pitcher of margaritas.

"I love being up here with you. I can forget the firm, and the cases. I can relax and be me, but not alone. Even when Louise came here with me, I was still lonely. We weren't really open with each other. We were husband and wife or mother and father. Not companions, not friends."

I understood what he was saying. I was too busy taking care of Abby to invest time in a friendship.

"I enjoy it too." I said. "I haven't really had any friends."

"I know hundreds of people, but don't feel close to any of them. Until now that is." Robert said.

After dinner, Robert insisted I take his anal cherry too. I wasn't about to complain. I did the deed fairly well, making sure he got off too.

Sunday, it was back home, but not before a morning sixty nine.

Tuesday after work, I received a text from Robert.

"Must I wait until Friday to see you?"

I laughed and sent a selfie to him.

I instantly received a sad face emoji. I replied "How long will it take you to get here?"

Twenty minutes later he was in me, reclaiming what was already his.

Friday afternoon Robert drove us to the lake, as usual. We were sitting by the pool, nude of course, when he asked "What are your retirement plans, John?"

"I have been putting some money in a 401k. Now that Abby has moved on, I've tripled my weekly investment. I'll get benefits from the company as well since I'm upper management."

"When do you think you will be ready?"

"Hey! I'm still young. I figure I can still work in the field for another ten or fifteen years before they move me to an office in the basement for another five at least. What about you? What are your plans?"

"That's why I was asking you. I had always thought I would work until I was too senile to be of use to anyone. Now, I'm considering my options."

"What are the options under consideration?" I asked as I took a sip of my margarita.

"I have enough money to retire now. If I do, I'll still have income from the firm without handling any cases. I could travel and do things I've always wanted while I'm still young enough to enjoy it." He said wistfully.

"Yeah, I would like to do some traveling too, that's why I tripled my investments. I figure my house will be paid for in another five years so I can put in more in my retirement plan. When I do retire I'll have enough income to do some traveling."

We spent Friday evening and most of Saturday on the boat. Fishing, drinking, and of course, fucking. I never thought I would enjoy getting fucked in the ass by a big cock more than I enjoyed fucking a pussy. I hate to admit it, but that is the case. Or maybe it's just Robert. I really like him, and he is a wonderful lover.

Saturday night, after an hourlong fuck-a-thon, we were cuddling in bed. I was toying with his cock as usual, when Robert said "Move in with me."

"Uh..What?"

"You heard me. I want you to move in with me." Robert repeated.

"Why?"

"We're good friends. Do we need an excuse?"

"Excuse, no. Reason, yes." I answered rather abruptly.

"Reason? How about ..companionship?"

"We can be companions without living together." I countered.

"Look, John. I hate when you're not around. I laugh at a tv show and turn to see if you're laughing too. But you're not there. I read something in the newspaper and wonder what you would think of it. Then I have to wait til Friday to ask. Of course by then it's out of my head. Last week I was going nuts. By Tuesday I had to see you. Not just for a fuck, I really just wanted to be with you. Wednesday and Thursday, it took every bit of strength I have to not just show up on your doorstep."

I was touched. I knew I was doing the same things, but didn't know he was. Could I live with Robert?

"What would we tell the kids? What about my house? What if you get tired of me and kick me out, where would I go then?"

"You can sell your house, or keep it. You can probably rent it out and make a nice chunk of change every month. I won't kick you out, but if you decide to leave, you would still have your house. Tell the kids you're renting it out so you can pay it off faster. We're friends and enjoy each other's company, it only makes sense that we share that big house I have. I plan to give it to them once I retire anyway. It's roomy enough for however many children they decide to have."

"When do you plan to retire? If you give the kids your house, where will we live?"

"We can live here." He said.

"I can't go to work from here. The commute would take half the day."

"John, I'll make a deal with you. I'll even put it in writing if you want. If you'll move in with me, we can live in the city during the week and here on weekends, just as we are now, for as long as you want. When you feel comfortable with our situation and your finances, we both retire and live here full time. It will be your decision when I retire. Next week, next year, or ten years from now. Whenever you feel comfortable enough that you don't need to work anymore."

"I don't know, Robert. I really don't want the kids to know about...well, this. About what we're doing. I wouldn't want Abby and Mark to think less of us. How would they not find out? You have servants at your house in the city. What if they say something?"

"First, I think Abby and Mark would like to see us both less lonely. As far as the servants go, they are under very strict non disclosure agreements. They know if they say anything, I will own their asses for the rest of their lives. That's why you have never read anything bad about my family in the news. They don't talk. I have servants here too. They're off on weekends so you haven't seen them."

I was at a loss. It all sounded too good. And you know what they say. If it sounds too good to be true...

Robert noticed my hesitation. "How about this? I'll draw up a contract, I'll pay off your mortgage if you try it for one year. Put your furniture in storage, lease out your house. If at the end of that year, you want to move back to your house you can, or we can extend the contract as long as you want in one year intervals. Each additional year, I will put an equivalent amount in a trust for our grandchildrens' college fund." Robert said trying to persuade me.

"You know as well as I do, that our grandchildren probably won't need a college fund. Especially if you give them that big house." I countered again.

"Yeah, I know, but I thought it would sound like good icing on the cake." Robert laughed.

I grinned at him, pulled the covers up around us, then turned my back to him. Robert turned out the light and snuggled in behind me, pulling me close, and nuzzling my neck.

"Will you at least give it some thought?" He asked.

"Yes, I'll think about it. But why do you want this so bad?"

He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear "Because I'm in love with you."

Shit.. didn't expect that. But it was the right answer.

It's been three years since I moved in with Robert. Three years today. Abby is pregnant with our second grandchild. It's another boy. She plans to name him Robert. I'm sure he and his older brother, John, will get along as well as their grandfathers do.

Robert and I travel some, but not as much as we would like. That will change soon. I sold my house a few weeks ago, I haven't told Robert yet. I plan to tell him tonight at our anniversary dinner. Just before I tell him our retirement date.