Margie Gilday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of this was new to me and, although I had fantasized in the past about being with another woman, I never realized how pleasurable it could be. Her soft skin against mine, her fingering was aggressive yet, at the same time, gentle. All of this only heightened the sexual experience and I found myself greedily wanting for more.

"Oh my God, don't stop," I murmured.

Jen raised herself up on one elbow and eased me off her onto the bed. She sat up and, facing me, took my left calf and lifted my leg straight up into the air, exposing my cunt to her gazing eyes. Biting on her lower lip, she inched her hips toward me until the lips of her pussy were pressed against mine. She slowly gyrated her hips as if looking for just the right spot and when she found it her rubbing became harder with more of a bucking motion. My body instinctively started moving to the same rhythm. Our breathing got heavier. Our moans got louder as we stroked our cunts against each other. Jen fixed her eyes on this hot action between our legs until a glazed look came over her. She quickened her pace and ground herself harder upon my freely flowing pussy. Her stomach started to convulse as she took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"OH FUCK!" she shouted as her whole body twisted and trembled.

I had never seen a woman cum before and the sight of Jen's orgasm only heightened my prurient desires. I fell back on the bed as the rush of my own orgasm took over my body. I pinched my nipples, trying to find that fine point between pleasure and pain as my body writhed uncontrollably.

"OH YEAH," I repeated over and over again until I gained some composure.

Jen fell forward and pressed her lips to mine. We kissed passionately until sheer exhaustion forced us apart. On our backs next to each other, I took her hand into mine. I wanted to say something but no words came to mind. All I know is that I closed my eyes and when I opened them again a new day's light was shining through the window.

I was alone in the room. Jen's clothes and her overnight bag were gone and my clothes from the day before were neatly folded on the chair. I got dressed and went down stairs to find Jen sitting at the breakfast table.

"Good morning!" she smiled. I took the liberty of making coffee. I hope you don't mind."

"That's my job," I chuckled. "But thanks. I thought you might have left early."

"I didn't want to leave without talking to you first."

I poured a coffee and sat down at the table. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

There was a long pause before Jen spoke. "Please don't get me wrong. I enjoyed being with you last night but I'm not so sure it was the right thing to do. I mean, you have a beautiful place here and I'm sure it will be a success but it takes work and I don't want to be a distraction or make you feel uncomfortable by being around. After all, you're the landlady and I'm a tenant.

"What are you saying? You're not going to take the place?" I questioned in a shocked tone.

"Not if my being here makes you uncomfortable."

"If you don't take it it'll probably some guy who beats his wife or a single mom with three or four snotty nosed kids! Jen, just the fact that you're being this honest with me right now is more than enough reason to beg you to stay. My responsibility is to this business and the guests who stay here and if I thought you'd be a distraction I'd tell you right now. I feel very comfortable with you. We're two grown adults who know what our responsibilities are. Well, one grown adult. I won't be an adult until January."

Jen's eyes widened. "How old are you?"

"I'm twenty."

"You mean to tell me that I spent last night giving alcohol to a minor?" she laughed.

"That's right. So if you don't go and get your things into that apartment, I'm going to report you?"

We both broke into a fit of laughter. Jen nodded her head and took my hand. "Thanks Margie. I really want this place to work for you. Speaking of which, how much do I owe you?"

"For what?" I questioned.

"Well, I stayed here last night."

I was about to tell her to forget about any money but I stopped myself. "One dollar," I told her.

"You see," she said. "You're not going to make any money by charging everyone a dollar."

"Nah, My father gave me one of those frames where you put the first dollar you make and hang it on the wall. I'd be more than pleased if it were your dollar."

Jen handed me the newest dollar she had and headed for her car. "See you Monday."

"I'll most likely be working at the motel when you arrive. If you need help with anything see either Dan or Jim. I'll be here around three at the earliest."

Jen went out of the driveway and headed south. I went inside and ordered her furniture before going into town for a well needed breakfast.

12