Margo and Tesa Act Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justtoold
Justtoold
291 Followers

Tesa replied, "No never, but the thought of three or four cocks in one night has my juices flowing,"

Margo asked, "Do you think everyone would agree to do something this wild and kinky?"

Tesa boldly said, "Don't make me laugh. Hell girl, these are guys we're talking about. They have cocks and everyone knows if they have a chance for a free piece of ass their cocks are going to be the ones doing the thinking. I guarantee they are going to jump at the chance for free pussy."

"I guess you're right. So how do we go about setting this up?"

Tesa said, "Come with me to the washroom we have some makeup to fix, and a few other things to do. While we do that I'll tell you my idea."

I could hear them heading off to the washroom so I turned off the intercom and joined the other guys in the family room. I had a hard time watching the game thinking about what the girls were going to do.

Fifteen minutes later a giggling Margo and Tesa made their entrance.

I think all the guy's noticed them at the same time because conversation stopped the second they walked in the door. They were still wearing their shorts and tops that they had been wearing all afternoon but had added footwear. Margo had on her cum fuck me boots with the four inch heels and she had lent Tesa her strap sandals that also had four inch heels. To finish the look, they had painted on their makeup in what I call a hooker make up job.

The two of them haughtily strutted into the middle of the room. If the entrance they made wasn't enough, they upped that by striking some poses that sure accentuated their assets. Shoulders back, tits out, tummy tucked in, hips out to the side and legs spread apart. Holy shit did they look good.

Andy broke the silence that had come over us guys as we saw the two of them make their entrance. "Jesus Tesa you look pretty hot. What brought this on?"

"Well Andy, Margo and I have a big surprise for you all." Tesa said as she looked at him. "We decided we are going to have some fun tonight and do something quite out of the ordinary." She then stated, "I think you all are going to like this idea."

Margo then took over and when she spoke she said. "Well we're glad you like what you see, and just so you know, the two of us are horny... Because we are horny Tesa and I decided we are going to have an orgy tonight, so if you guys are up for it, we would sure like to have our bodies pleasured by the four of you."

That statement sure got the guys attention. There was a flurry of questions thrown at the girls and the loudest one was from Andy, who wanted to know what had brought this on.

Tesa stared at Andy and stated, "Andy... Bill and I saw you and Margo in the feed shed playing around. We figured if you could do that we could too, so the two of us did some of our own fooling around. To make a long story short, when everyone came back inside Margo and I talked it over and we both agreed that we are horny from the teasing and wanted cock. We also realized that sneaking around with Ray and Garry in the house wouldn't work, so we came to the conclusion that we had to include them too. With four guys here you should be able to cure that problem of us being horny. Now if you guys are in agreement, we can have some fun."

There was a pause, then Tesa said, "The only thing we ask is, that no matter whether you guys agree or not to participate, there must be no word of this to reach anyone else... That means no bragging or boasting about what may or may not happen here. If someone blabs, then any future events we have, and you will notice I put an emphasis on the words future events we have, the person that blabs will not be invited. Are we in agreement with that?"

Funny there wasn't any complaints and all of us agreed to keep what happens to ourselves. Tesa looked over at Margo and smiled, then declared to everyone, "Good I'm glad you all agree"

Having said that, she pulled her tube top over her head and tossed it in a corner. Margo was quick to follow as her bikini top joined Tesa's top in the corner. Margo looked around and questioned why us guys hadn't started to undress yet. Let me tell you it didn't take long to have a pile of clothes in the corner. The hardest thing to do was to get those tight shorts off the wives. I'm sure they were painted on but once those were off the fun began.

Tesa took Ray's and my hands and led us to one couch and sat us down. Margo had taken Andy and Garry to the other couch. Once we guys were seated the two of them got on their knees and proceeded to suck cocks.

Damn was that ever hot. Having a sexy woman sucking you while you look across the room and watch your wife do the same for a couple of guys has to be one of the hottest things I ever saw.

That continued for a bit, then both girls got up and Margo came over to me and asked if I was OK with what was going on. All I could do was nod my head as I listened to Tesa across the room asking the same question to Andy. Andy was nodding his head yes, then Tesa said. "Good I was going to assume that you're fine with this, since you didn't object to me sucking Bill and Ray's cocks. I want you to know, then, that I plan on getting royally fucked by all you guys this weekend. So if you've got a problem with that, you'd better say so. Once I start there is going to be no stopping until I'm fucked out."

I heard that and turned to Margo and said, "This could be a blast so enjoy doing whatever you want with whomever you want. Prove to us you are a better slut than Tesa is." Tesa came back over to me and got on her hands and knees in front of me and opened her mouth wide and slid the head of my cock past her lips, until I felt it at the opening to her throat. Between bobbing up and down she gasped, "This cock is great I'm going to enjoy this."

I had my eyes closed, but Tesa suddenly stiffened and took my whole cock in her mouth. I glanced up and saw Ray had gotten behind her and thrust his cock in her pussy in one stroke. Tesa went off like a firecracker and was throwing her body around, but never losing the two cocks in her.

While Tesa was getting doubled I heard Margo from across the room as she squealed. Andy was on his back with Margo riding him cowgirl and Garry had joined in the action and was fucking her ass. All I heard from Margo was her telling the guys, "Fuck me, fuck me hard! I got to cum. Please I got to cum."

Getting back to Tesa, I could tell she was close to cumming by the way her body was thrashing about. Ray was pounding her pussy hard and it didn't take long for him to give a few hard pushes as him and Tesa came at the same time. With her screaming around my cock I had no choice but to shoot a load into the back of her throat. Everyone needed a rest after that and the two girls laid themselves out in the center of the floor.

"Wow was that intense," Margo said. "I've never had a cock in my pussy and ass at the same time."

"I have to agree. That was fun," Tesa told us. "I've never been used like Ray and Bill used me. I've never felt so turned on in my life."

Margo then commented, "So was that the orgy?"

Tesa replied, "It better not be. As soon as those guys are ready for more I want some more cock. Today I've found being fucked by different cocks is fun and I'm going to get as much of these guys as I can."

Margo laughed at that and was smiling when she said, "Look... Ray is getting hard again. I call dibs on that cock of his."

Tesa smiled as she said, "You start on Ray. I see the rest of them are almost ready too. This time I want all of them at the same time. How about it guys, are you up for it?"

*****

So to wrap-up the story the rest of that evening and continuing on until the early morning Tesa and Margo tried to fuck us four guys to death. Believe me, they almost succeeded. By the time things concluded there were some sore private body parts on all the participants, and for some reason everyone had a smile on their face.

Justtoold
Justtoold
291 Followers
12