All Comments on 'Maria and Her Boys Ch. 01'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting story

Quite a few recently divorced women have found boy toys at the gym. It is really a good situation and helps feeling desirable after being dumped for the proverbial younger woman.

WeitzeWeitzeover 6 years ago
More of the story

Looking forward to Maria's continuing development. More boys, multiple boys, maybe boys and girls, parties with the girlfriends (and their boyfriends) who recommended she get her brains fucked out, etc.

amoroneamoroneover 4 years ago
Superb

You have written this so well. The descriptions are wonderful and what a delight to read about your lust for young men.

Thank you.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Good Read***

A little long winded but, still an entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
Me too

I want to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's not like that

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that “for an "older woman" there is nothing to match the feeling and the sight of a young man between her legs”!This is A BIG NONSENSE!NOT ALL THE OLDER WOMEN ARE SEX-HUNGRY SLUTS who are craving for young studs to fuck them!FOR THE LARGE MAJORITY of older women THERE IS NOTHING TO MUCH THE FEELING OF THE MAN WHOM THEY LOVE AND CHERISH making love to them!

Granted, not every woman feels the way described in the story, but there are vast amounts of women who do and that is a given fact, My wife loved to fuck young boys (16-19) when she could, but when it came time, it was our bed we slept in, and it was me she loved.

Bottom line, different strokes for different strokes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A good story but the use of Vag for pussy was such a turn off

terricdterricdover 2 years ago

I don't see a lady in her 40s as "Older Woman." A lady over 60 is an Older Woman.

CagsgtCagsgtover 1 year ago

Such a great intro story to the series. I just came across this, I like it.

A reminder of my younger years.

Love a woman with confidence and that owns her sexuality.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler10 months ago

Sexy tale. Cheers 🥂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
1240 Followers
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES