Maria and Her Boys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,244 Followers

"Can I cum this time?" he asked at long last.

It was so sexy to hear him ask me that. I felt his young, slender body thrusting into me and thought about the contents of his balls. I wanted him to erupt inside me!

"Yes, please," I whispered to him.

It was only moments later that he unleashed a second flood of semen, this time deep into my body. He groaned in a very satisfactory way as I felt him pulse so powerfully with each spurt. And I was captivated by the look on his face as he shot his load for a second time. I had forgotten the gratitude of younger men.

"Good boy," I whispered as he finished.

I have no idea why I said that but I suppose his eruption was the final proof of how sexy an "older woman" could be. "Good boy," I told him again as he finished pumping into me.

When we were finished, and his stuff was still leaking from my vag, I found an old shirt of my husband's to send him home in. There was just one more thing.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked him. I didn't care about her -- I know that is wrong. There was something else on my mind. He told me that he didn't have a girl.

"You'd better not tell your damn friends about me," I said sternly. "If my husband finds out he will cut your balls off."

It was a silly thing to say but I was so new at this and I felt I needed to protect myself. The look on his face assured me that I was safe and would not find a sniggering group of boys on my next visit to the gym.

***********************

For the next few days I was on cloud nine. I found myself thinking again and again how easy it had been. And about how right my girlfriends had been -- the "cure" was to have lots of sex. Mind you, I could never tell them about Ryan. What would they think of me? - a mere boy, less than half my age. But I never once felt guilty about what I'd done with Ryan. In fact, it was quite the opposite. I knew I hadn't been wrong -- I had found passionate, intense sex with a man who became highly aroused by me. Now I was wondering how I could find another man to do those things with.

I had to take care of some business. Changing my gym nights was first. Next I made an appointment to have my vag waxed -- it was a little embarrassing but I guess younger women still do that. Lastly, I called my doctor for an appointment. Thank God, I was still using contraception before I let Ryan fill me with his virile, youthful sperm. Apart from that, I enjoyed the memory of an amazing night with a much younger man in my bed. I had no real plans except to find more sex.

A week later I was at the gym, in a class, when I saw Ryan. He didn't see me in the middle of a big group. He was alone and I could see he was working hard on his beautiful, young body. He was quite a distraction. At that point I had not made any decisions about Ryan. I was not even avoiding him. Changing my nights had just felt safer and gave me some space.

In the end, I couldn't help myself. I made a decision on the spur of the moment and this time it was me waiting in the carpark. This was the freedom I told myself I could enjoy now. I was liberated and ready for anything. And it was incredibly erotic to be the person in control and getting exactly what I wanted.

Ryan saw me and came over. It was a brief conversation as I was feeling rather giddy.

"Would you come to my house again if I want you? Good, here's the address. Tomorrow night. And my phone is on there as well -- don't call me unless you have a reason for not coming."

Shit -- it was that easy to command a young guy to come over and have sex with me!I had not forgotten the difference in our ages. Yes, I felt a little foolish propositioning a man so young in the car park. I suppose my justification is that sex is a primal act and that good sex, not age, is the key. I was more than twenty years older than Ryan but still wanting the best sex I could find. And his sweet, young body had fired something in me. Once upon a time I had loved young men. Now this young man with his magnificent penis was available to me. I was getting aroused just talking to him.

That night also brought home to me the advantages of my daughter moving out and spending more time with her father. We had the place to ourselves, my young man and I. When Ryan arrived, I was wearing nothing but my silk robe -- this time tied around as I opened the door to him. Of course, he was randy and it didn't take long before we were in the bedroom, me kissing him deeply and him grabbing at my boobs and my bum. I felt those same tingles of electricity again. "You really have a great body." He murmured into my mouth. I knew he meant to say "for an old woman" but at least those squats had paid off.

I undressed Ryan, letting my hands wander slowly over his gorgeous young body.

"You have a beautiful body," I said softly and it was no lie. I enjoyed the shape and feel of his limbs and his muscles. I loved his hard butt. I enjoyed the way his young cock stood so hard and straight, pointing at the ceiling. I know young guys do that without even thinking but I felt so fabulous knowing he was hard because of me.

And I especially enjoyed the feeling of his balls in my hand. Their weight sat snugly in my palm as I curled my fingers around them and stroked his curly pubes.

On the bed, we kissed some more. Once again, I had an amazing feeling of electricity as his hands roamed over my body. He was as eager as our first time and I was responding accordingly. I knew we were going to fuck again and that I was going to enjoy it very much. Right then I knew I was hooked on sex with younger males. Yes, it's a forbidden passion but I wanted more.

Struggling to control his lust, Ryan quickly moved to my tits and then to my vag. The newly bare skin was a nice surprise for him and he gave me a big grin.

"Is that special for me?" he asked. I just smiled back at him.

"You were such a good boy last time," I said to him, wanting his mouth so badly. And, wow, was I glad about the waxing as I was so much more sensitive as he used his lips and tongue on me.

I am sure not all young men are such considerate lovers but Ryan was already outdoing my husband. He had me cumming in just minutes. I was just taking it all, gently running my fingers through his long, brown hair as he worked on my vag. But I needed more.

"I need you inside me," I said, trying to order him but instead sounding desperate.

Just like the younger men I'd remembered, he got straight down to business. This time he needed no help piercing my opening and quickly had me filled up with his fantastic, hard member. He felt even better on this second night and he'd seemingly gained more confidence in this thrusting. I knew my next orgasm was close. When I exploded I could even feel my vag in spasms, squeezing and gripping his cock as he fucked me so well. I wrapped my legs around that tall, slender body and he actually moaned in response.

Ryan only knew one way of screwing because he is a young guy. He went deeper and faster until I was cumming for him like a train. I know his idea was to cum as quickly as he could but he managed to last a good while. Finally, he had "that look" on his face and I knew he was close.

"Don't cum yet," I told him.

Now he was looking desperate. But with a signal I got him off me and on his back. His cock was so big and so hard and it was all mine at that moment. Once again I finished him using my hand and my mouth.

I still remember clearly the first time I ever had a boy cum in my mouth. He was nineteen and it was his idea. But I said yes because I wanted that too. I was so nervous because I had no idea of what to do. But, with him in my mouth, nature took its course and I remember the huge pulse in his penis before his first spurt. It was an incredible buzz to feel his balls emptying into my mouth and I recall it felt so natural to just swallow him. For a teenaged girl, its so amazing to feel you have that much power over a guy and his penis.

The sensations of Ryan erupting in my mouth took me back to that first time. I just loved the warm taste and the thick consistency of his stuff. I cannot say that semen tastes delicious but, to be honest, I was excited to swallow all that youthful sperm. It was such a "wild" thing to do. The best part was that I did not need "permission" to perform such a natural act.

We talked a little as we recovered. I used the time to explore his body, stroking his arms, his chest and his butt. I even slipped my hand between his thighs and gently played with his balls and stroked a finger along his perineum. I even let my finger slip down to his "back door" a few times. I guess I was testing him, or teasing him, but the slow touching was another form of intimacy I'd missed for so long.

Later I couldn't resist sucking his beautiful cock back to its full hardness and then lay down so he could enter me again. It was a little bit obscene given that he was over twenty years younger than me but, you know what, that only made the act even more enjoyable for me.

We had another glorious fuck and I could not have cared less if anyone thought I was doing the wrong thing. I came over and over again as his youthful body humped on top of me and then I suddenly got another idea. I wanted to try sex in a different position. I knew Ryan had little experience and it felt so wicked to be the older woman who could teach him about sex.

I told Ryan "from behind... go from behind" and, just like that, I got onto all fours in front of him.

With a little fumbling he got his dick inside me again. Only a young guy can feel the way Ryan did as he shoved his big poker back inside my vag. I watched in the mirror as this handsome young man resumed his animal-like thrusting. It was an incredible turn-on watching us fuck like that, Ryan's hips moving faster and making my tits bounce with each thrust. I could not remember sex like this with my husband. Again my vag was spasming around him -- I just couldn't help myself -- and I was too far gone to even try counting my orgasms.

For the second time, I let Ryan empty his sperm into me. It felt delicious to have a virile young man, at the height of his powers, shoot his baby-making stuff into me.

I kissed him gently before he got dressed.

"Thank you," I said honestly. "You are a very good man."

He grinned and told me, "you're a totally sexy woman."

*****************

After that I decided I needed to switch to a different gym. It was further from home but I was starting to wonder what Ryan was thinking after our two nights of debauchery. He was more than twenty years my junior and I didn't need a young man trailing around after me.

On the other hand, I was even more certain that "lots of fucking" was exactly what I required. I really didn't know how to go about it. I was sure I could go out somewhere and let men "pick me up". But that seemed so sleazy and a little dangerous. I knew about "dating" websites and I decided to try a couple. Well, in the first few days I was overwhelmed with replies and offers. It was too much to manage. I needed to find a way to narrow down my search.

I already knew the term "cougar". I don't like that term at all and I hate the idea that anyone would think of me that way. It's a way of "shaming" women who go looking for sex -- as if its OK for a man to "sow his seed" but a woman should wait till asked.

Looking at the men who had propositioned me on-line, I decided I wanted someone younger than me - again. It made sense. I'd been excited and validated by Ryan and his desire for me. I didn't need to be brave, I needed young guys who were so horny for sex they would ignore my age. Or who were so young they could not resist my cleavage!

I was going to choose a younger man. Maybe not as young as Ryan this time -- that seemed excessive. But I told myself I definitely wanted to avoid men like my husband who were lazy and sated from years of easy, married life. Younger men would be more horny, more eager to enjoy themselves. I wanted intense, passionate sex and I knew I'd be more likely to find that with men who were not in their forties. Why settle for an older, lazy man when I could pick a young guy, full of lust and energy and with a beautiful, hard prick to fill me up?

I found a man who called himself Naz -- a good looking man who looked Lebanese and has a nice smile. He is aged twenty-six and he boasted about his sexual prowess. That was the real reason I chose Naz - I admit I was attracted to his cockiness and his confidence that he could "give me a good time". The quality of his technique was less important than having a young man who couldn't keep his hands off me. I was banking on his passion, his lust for sex with me, being enough to get me off nicely. Naz even sent me a picture of his cock and I smiled at the thought of him eagerly thrusting it into me.

Yes, I was well aware that this method of finding my "cure" carried its own dangers. I suspect that the danger actually heightened the thrill. I don't really know how to describe what I was thinking. Something had come over me. It was several weeks since I'd had a man in my bed and many long months before that. I had needs and I didn't want to wait. I was prepared for the risk. I was prepared to be disappointed.

We had a first chat on-line and I got to see some more of his smile. I could see he was still so young but that only served to make my body stir. I wanted this one and there'd be no guilt about it.

As for Naz, his cockiness came through straight away. Some people would have found it a turn-off, but not me. Naz asked me to undress or to show my breasts to him. I already knew that we was lusting after my boobs and that made it easier for me. I was enjoying the raw needs of an immature male. He wanted me badly but the funny thing was that I still felt in control. So I declined his invitation to bare my breasts. Naz was undeterred and stripped off on camera, proudly letting me see his cock. He was half erect, which was the right way to impress me. I did ask him how many girlfriends he had had and he said more than a dozen. But my intuition is pretty good and I am sure he was stretching the truth. Funnily enough, that made me even more keen to have sex with Naz since I knew he'd be almost as keen as Ryan.

A week later he came to my house. Despite lots of masturbation, I was almost desperate for screwing. I was counting on this young stud to perform for me. I had considered the danger of what I was doing. But the idea of a younger guy who was "on heat" for me was just too much. I had that same giddy feeling again and I knew I was going to go through with it.

This time I was wearing a nice dress instead of my silk robe. Naz actually was a complete gentleman and gave me a nice kiss on my cheek and sat patiently in my loungeroom while we talked a little. I would have to make the first move -- so I took his hand and invited him upstairs to my bedroom.

The thing about men, especially young men like Naz and Ryan, is how guileless they can be. Naz knew he was there for sex and was quite ready to strip off in front of me while I was watching. I think I started trembling with excitement as I looked at his naked body. He was different to Ryan -- softer and shorter and with a thick, manly coat of hair on his chest and around his penis.

Naz kissed me again, on my mouth, and I was impressed with his ability in that department. Then he slowly undressed me. Well, let me say that was a total thrill and I'd never felt something so erotic in my life - a young man, his erection clearly showing, was slowly and gently removing my clothes in the sure knowledge I would have sex with him.

Then Naz did something else. He put his hands on my shoulders and he started to press. At first I thought he wanted to lean on me -- now I was showing my lack of experience. He kept pressing until the penny dropped. This young man, practically a stranger, expected me to go to my knees. He wanted me to suck him as foreplay.

Well, I did it! Yes, I did! What an experience. It was oh, so thrilling. No man had ever done that to me - not once in my life. But, like most young guys, Naz had no interest in romance. He was "hot" for me and figured he had permission to use me sexually. Being so cocky, of course he assumed I'd agree to getting on my knees to suck him. I supressed a grin as I let Naz push me down. There was no reason to resist. I felt so alive, with his hard cock right in front of me, so eager for me to pleasure it.

Lucky for me, Naz didn't have a lot of experience either, so he would not be disappointed if my technique was not up to scratch. I just took hold of him and put him in my mouth. My husband was never much interested in such an act. Now, suddenly, I was an older woman who had a throbbing young penis in her mouth. It was incredibly sexy and I was so excited. I used my hand, too, to stroke his shaft as I felt him get bigger and harder. That was the best part of all! I knew, once more, that there was no turning back.

"Yeah, that's it Maria," he said firmly. It seemed my technique was not so bad. "Suck my dick and make me hard. I am going to give you a real fucking tonight."

I admit I liked hearing him voice his confidence and his lust for me. I was happy to be a sexual conquest for him -- I was hungry to be fucked by a man who would be passionate and intense.

Naz put a hand on my head and forced himself further into my mouth. I let him do that. It was intoxicating to be used by a man who was so eager for me.

When he was done, ready for the next act, Naz pushed me on the bed and started groping me. So young and impatient, he grabbed at me and tried to feel me up everywhere at once. My husband had never shown that sort of passion for my body. Naz made me feel so sexy. He squeezed my boobs and pinched the nipples. "Are they fake?" he asked me. I didn't care about his abrupt manner.

"Yes, I had them done," I told him, panting my lust.

"Great boob job," he replied and squeezed them some before he sucked on them. I held his head close to me and stroked his hairy back, just lying there and revelling in the attention he was giving me.

"Your turn," he said aloud and shuffled down the bed.

He gave me a quick licking on my vag but his intent was not to make me cum from oral. I soon realised this brief act was only to prepare me for penetration. The cocky young guy was there for a fuck. If only he'd known I didn't require any further prep -- I could feel my soaking wetness. Young Naz was on his knees and using his hand to rub the head of his cock against my vag.

"Are you ready?" he asked. "Ready to get a fucking?".

I actually was surprised that a man could be so focussed on the basics of sex play. Thank god for young men! I merely nodded to Naz and let him enter me for the first time. It was only twenty minutes since he had entered my house! I groaned as he split me open. It was the thought of what I was doing even more than the sensation of his dick filling my hole.

He felt so good in my vag - I knew I'd made the right choice. And he soon was giving me a "real fucking" and I was loving it. I had been right about his cockiness, though. His energy and his confidence made the sex so very intense. He wanted to show me his sexual "power" and I was only too happy to receive it.

I responded immediately to his muscular thrusting -- yes, I had dreamed of being fucked with that kind of vigour. Naz kept his hands busy, too. He stroked my tits and pulled on my nipples and I didn't even care if it hurt a little. He reached down and rubbed my clit as well and, even though he was clumsy, I arched my back as my vag responded.

Oh yes, I came for that young man, came all over his thick, hard cock as he fucked me in a way I'd yearned for. He even lay on top of me and thrust deep as he held me tight. I could reach down and feel the muscles in his back and his bum as he pumped into me. So much better than middle-aged podge.

mjar65
mjar65
1,244 Followers