Maria and Her Boys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

Surprisingly, Naz had real stamina and he managed to hold off his own climax even as I exhausted myself with my orgasms. I wanted him to cum but I guessed that he had more sex play in mind for later.

We lay there and talked a little. Given the difference in our ages there wasn't much to talk about. Naz asked me about my husband.

"I don't like talking about him," I explained. "He is not a real man." I was sure Naz understood what I meant. He asked me about my "boob job" as well and the gym.

I spent some time enjoying the feel of his young body -- so different to Ryan and yet still so delightful. He has a lot of body hair and I enjoyed running my fingers through it. Naz admitted he hardly ever went to the gym.

"But you look great," he said to me.

I explained about the thousands of squats I had done to keep my butt in shape. So Naz insisted on me rolling over so he could "check it out" and I lay on my bed, breathing deeply, as a young man massaged and kissed my butt cheeks -- yes, he kissed my butt!

Naz wanted to fuck some more and, of course, he wanted me to suck his cock first. I was discovering one thing about young men -- they really do have a one-track mind! I did it for him and I loved it. He knelt next to me and I turned my head so he could thrust himself into my mouth. He pushed deeper this time and I was afraid of gagging. I don't think Naz realised as he was too busy showing off what a "great lover" he is.

Then he climbed on top -- only one position for this young man. I watched in the mirror as he humped himself on top of me and I felt so turned-on knowing it was my body that he was enjoying. Yes, I came some more -- it didn't matter that his technique wasn't as fabulous as he'd promised. The raw energy, his lust for me, was enough to guarantee I would climax.

Finally, Naz pulled out of me. I was kind of glad, although in my fevered state I felt like I could take still more of his fucking. He was on his knees again, between my legs. He wasn't wearing a condom and I suddenly wondered if that was something to fix for next time.

"I want to shoot on you," he said in a strange voice. I could see the look in his eyes. He wanted to shoot his semen onto my skin. "I want to cum on your big boobs."

I could tell it was a huge fantasy that he wanted to make true. He'd assumed an older woman would be more relaxed than girls his own age.

I didn't think. I just nodded, happy to let this excited young man take the lead. I wanted his cum, suddenly I did! And why not let him do that? I'd already decided that I was happy to let this cocky young man treat me like a sex object. I didn't feel degraded at all that he wanted to treat me like that. I had longed for wild, passionate sex and now I was going to see his stuff erupt from his shiny, wet cock.

Naz stroked himself and shuffled forward. He seemed so far away but then he started grunting and moaning and I knew it was about to happen. Oh hell, young men ejaculate with so much force. The shots of his stuff flew over me and I was amazed at the sensations as they splashed right onto my boobs. It was a display of the power of a young man that he could cover me with his precious fluid like that. Its true that I did feel a little depraved and it was so, so hot. What was more, the look on his face was priceless.

On that night with Naz I knew I'd been right. Younger guys have the energy for sex that I crave. After my husband's lame interest in making love to his wife, it was a revelation to find younger, sexier men who feel real lust and real passion -- for me! I don't have to wait for them, they want sex and they want to fuck me and they want to do all the things they fantasise about. It was fantastic!

Oh, and did I mention their dicks? The young man's penis is an amazing object, hard and throbbing. Its almost alive, twitching and pulsing as my fingers and tongue caress the shaft and spurting out its sticky white loads for me. I was hooked.

I also got the courage to tell my girlfriends. They were excited and a little impressed. I didn't tell them everything -- I lied about his age and how I'd found Naz -- but I told them enough to earn their admiration. Not that I needed it since I'd already decided to invite Naz over again.

*****************

I made him wait two weeks. I wore the same dress but this time without underwear. I didn't wait for him to push me down. After enjoying his kissing for a while, I slipped to my knees and started tugging at his pants. There was no need to wait for him to "force me" because I was just too excited and eager to show how much I wanted his penis. I know guys love a woman going to her knees -- except for my husband I guess -- and I love it almost as much.

I was not surprised to find his cock already hard for me. The other thing I'd remembered about young men was how easily they get aroused and how often their cocks are standing at attention. I found myself fascinated by his manhood, trying to memorise every detail of its shape and its lovely ridges. That was one thing I guess I'd forgotten - all cocks are different.

I took my time, or tried to, but Naz was eager and insisted on thrusting himself into my mouth. That was the lust I'd been looking for. So I had no complaint about his rough use of me. When we were on the bed and he was sucking on my tits I knew I wanted to steal some extra pleasure for myself. He was the "great lover" but I could still point him in the right direction.

"Finger me?" I asked him.

Being so eager, so cocky, Naz didn't hesitate and I pulled his head closer as he began to force two fingers up into my vag. It felt so good for another reason. Many times I'd masturbated while I imagined a man sucking my nipples. Naz went hard and quick and I thought me might damage me but, oh my, it was a total turn-on! I came around his fingers, my muscles squeezing down hard.

Naz took that as a sign I was ready for his cock and quickly mounted me. What can I say? The truth is that wanted him just as badly. All I had to do was let him enter me and start thrusting. My whole body was on fire. And Naz was a more than adequate lover.

He did something new and exciting as well -- suddenly he grabbed at my ankles and lifted my legs up as he thrust into me. Yes, I knew all about this but my lovers had rarely tried it with me. My legs are so short. I could not remember the last time a man had done that and it was an incredible thill as this younger guy poured out his lust and used me how he wanted. I moaned aloud to urge him on and he went harder and deeper until I was crying out my explosion.

Later, for our second round, Naz was keen on first shoving his dick into my mouth. I actually wanted that myself. It was easy to let him feel he was in charge but I really did want to feel his hard shaft on my tongue -- it was certain to make me even hornier for screwing. I muttered to Naz about entering me from behind. I'd enjoyed it with Ryan and I'd been imagining how this cocky young man would take me in that position.

He was so excited. "You want to go doggy? Yeah, roll over like a little bitch for me." I had to force myself not to laugh.

Oh yes, this young man really did think with his dick -- I liked it. My husband had never shown so much enthusiasm for screwing as this guy did. There was no escape! I felt like in a dream as he held my hips tight and fucked me fast and rough. Eager to show me his prowess, young Naz drove hard into my vag. His swollen young cock felt so good inside me. I stole a look in the mirror and saw someone, me, being humped hard and deep like an animal. Yes, I loved it!

Naz wanted to finish by shooting his stuff on my skin again but, in a flash, I had another idea. I suggested finishing him with my mouth.

"You want to do that?" he asked me, almost disbelieving. "You are a hot lady."

I wondered if his girlfriends usually denied him such pleasures but, as an "older woman", I had no reason to do that.

Quickly I turned around, on my side in front of him. He knelt next to me, his young cock looking ready to burst. I was a little amazed at how it glistened with a thick coating of my wetness. Barely waiting for me, he thrust into my mouth. He was impatient for me to finish him, shoving with his hips and only moments from unleashing all his stuff into my mouth. I didn't care if it was degrading. I was ready to behave like a slut now with my new freedom. I was liberated and determined to enjoy it to the full.

When he came, he pumped over and over and I found myself excited afresh by the raw intimacy of the act. I had to swallow several times to get everything down, thinking of the years I had been denied this satisfaction and happy to be making up for it.

********************

I was ticking off my list of sexual items. I suppose there was a list in my head. I couldn't tell you what was on it exactly. Mostly it was acts or pleasures I'd imagined for years or been denied by my husband who was, all said and done, a boring lover. I'd started peeking at porn to see what other people like to do in bed. That's where I'd gotten the idea with these young men of taking their dicks straight from my vag into my mouth.

I'd surprised myself with how wet I could get during sex. I was convinced that it was younger men who held the key to that. I can be in charge -- even with a cocky lad like Naz. I don't have to feel intimidated or admit my own inexperience. And it that they all wanted to screw me with the kind of energy and passion I'd been craving.

The next question was -- what's next? After that night, I didn't want Naz to become a regular like he was a new boyfriend. I was more interested in finding another man who would want to take me to bed and have more incredible, passionate sex. Yes, I was ready to add another notch to my belt. I had to decide how to find such a man.

In the meantime, I called Ryan. "I thought you were ignoring me," he said a little plaintively.

I turned that aside by saying I'd thought he was spending time with some girls his own age. "I still want you," he told me. I knew it was true.

There were so many things I wanted to try and to experience. I knew with Ryan I could easily ask for those things. We started the next night with me giving him a long headjob. I think I love all cocks, to be honest, and Ryan's is no exception. Its longer than the model I had to use during those long years of marriage. Against his slender body it always looks so thick and impressive. The head is big and fat and so soft.

I took my time to lick his shaft and his balls. I got on my knees between his legs and stroked him and licked him. Of course he loved it, but really I did it for me. After all those years I was finally able to take my time and savour all of it, to explore a man and feel the ridges and bumps of the veins on his cock. It was fun watching his cock twitch and his balls move as I stroked and licked him. What I liked best was the glistening pre-cum he produced -- a steady stream of glistening, sticky stuff that I could roll on my tongue or with my fingers.

A few times I took him in my mouth, trying to swallow as much as I could fit. I knew about "deepthroating" but had no idea how to go about it. I just knew that I loved the feeling his hardness on my tongue and the way he throbbed.

"If you keep doing that," he warned me with a groan, "I'll cum before we even start."

It was hard to stop -- for years I'd not been permitted to enjoy myself like that. But he was right and, besides, I was going crazy with my own lust.

No need to guess what was next -- I "allowed" Ryan to go down on me and put his mouth on my vag. I told him to take his time and make me cum properly. With more practice, I was sure he'd become very proficient at pleasuring me. And, hell, I was extra keen for pleasure that night.

"Will you use your fingers in me?" I asked him softly.

As always, he was happy to oblige and I almost exploded as he used two fingers to penetrate me. For the first time in years my clit was being licked while my vag was filled. I was almost beside myself. He got me off so well that I am sure the neighbours could hear me.

After we fucked I made him cum with my hand. I had him on his back and I gave him my best handjob. I was not totally innocent in my younger years and two boyfriends had tutored me in that skill. The best thing was that I'd not lost my talent. It was exciting and naughty to be the older woman stroking his cock. The way he felt in my hand was just amazing as he throbbed and pulsed. I remembered how to give the most pleasure and I made him moan and groan his desire for release. Finally I allowed him to cum and Ryan shot so hard that he got it all over his stomach and my hand. I remember laughing because I was so happy to have the freedom for such things.

Of course, I waited for him to get hard again and then we fucked some more. We used the "doggy" position again and this time I urged Ryan to take me a little harder. His thrusting felt great - forceful and eager. I could feel him through my entire body as he gave me a proper pounding with his cock. I had to shove my face into the pillows to muffle the noises of my massive orgasms. It was a fabulous thing to be so sexually open and to make a man so turned-on.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers