All Comments on 'Maria and Her Boys Ch. 02'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WeitzeWeitzeover 6 years ago
45 +/- Going on 20

Interesting tale of older yet inexperienced women coming into the new sexual age. Like the "Oh what have I done?" questions she asks herself after screwing the boys, then putting off having them come back for more after a couple of weeks, as though her conscience is bothering her. Even goes to the extreme of switching gyms so she won't run into Ryan, then calls him to come do her.

Writing style leaves me with a couple of questions and comments. First off there were several spots (in both chapters) where your descriptions were almost copy and paste. And she keeps stressing the danger, without really defining what dangers she is worried about.

Looking forward to future chapters where multiple partners are involved, her girlfriends find out how much her experience field has expanded and are brought in to enjoy along with Maria, etc. Many ways this can go.

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

Maria, the world of young men owe you a so much. Have you considered starting a franchise, woman have so much to offer.

I've decided that youth is the true beauty of the world.

If I may have your permission to ask, stop calling your cunt a Vag. A cunt is that beautiful slitted folding bulge of female flesh, nestled and squeezed between thighs so smooth and firm, with pockets to make room for such a lickable pussy.

Thanks, I would so like to go back 50 yrs. and meet a woman like you. I could of used your helping hand "(!)"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I had met a Maria in my younger days. Great story. Thanks for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
1243 Followers
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES