Maria the Witch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," answered my mom, "It's hard to even go to the grocery store without knowing that the cashier ringing up my frozen peas is ecstatically drooling at my figure. And trust me, when I walk by a security camera in the mall, I'm sure there's some fat security guard with his pants around his ankles, wanking it in the booth while zooming the camera in at my chest."

I was amazed at how openly sexual my mom was being. I had never seen this side of her before.

"So how many of those men who stroke themselves to you do you actually let into your bed?"

"At first, all of them. When I was younger, before I had Tommy, if a guy even smiled at me, I would jump on him, rip off his pants, and hump him till the sun comes up. But after Tommy, I realized that no matter how many guys I got to plow me, there was still an itch that wasn't scratched. I experimented with girls for a bit, even fell in love with some soft fleshy women, but in the end, that itch still remained unscratched."

"Are you hearing this, Tommy?" Maria asked, "Your mom fucked everyone in sight and it still wasn't enough."

"That's it exactly," she responded, "But then I met Roger, who had worked in porn before, and he had the biggest penis I had ever seen. And after that, I knew that I would only be satisfied by the biggest, hugest, crazy cocks!"

"Do you ever miss fucking women?" Maria asked, sliding her seat a little closer to my mom. I saw where she was trying to go with this.

"Yes, that was a fun time," she answered, "But if that's the tradeoff for getting slammed by a big piece of meat, it's what I'm willing to give up."

"I have to go to the bathroom," I said, finally too uncomfortable with my mom's words. It was like they didn't even hear me, Maria sliding her chair closer and closer to my big titted mother.

I grabbed my own dick over the urinal and peed. With all the talk of big cock, staring at my own make me once again realize how small I was. I reconciled this with the story my mother had just told; I was conceived by one of the random fucks she gave before she realized the importance of a big man.

I was surprised at what I saw when I got back to the table. Maria was sitting there, all alone, my mother nowhere in sight. I sat back down.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing," responded the witch, leaning back in her chair, "Everything's doing fine. Did you hear all that sexy stuff your mom said?"

"Yeah, I did," I told her, "You really got her to say a lot about her boobs."

"Of course I did, she has magnificent tits," Maria told me.

"Yes, I get it."

"Your mom really is that sexy, Tommy. And we didn't even get to say anything about her ass! I always imagined it like two big scoops of thick butter, the kind of thing you could just put your hand against and feel it melt away into it. I'm definitely going to stick my dick into your mom's butt, you better believe it."

"Sure, she has a nice ass," I conceded, ready to move the conversation to where my mother went.

"And those big puffy cock sucking lips?" Maria went on, "I can only imagine how smooth and sweet her pussy is."

"I get it, fine ass, cock sucking lips, but where did my mom go?"

"Well, speaking of that ass and those lips, why don't you just check under the table?" She grinned.

I gulped. Slowly, I lifted up the table cloth beneath me to see, indeed, my mom's fat buttery ass sticking up in the air towards me, her sweet form on her knees with Maria's monster cock halfway down her gullet at the other end of the table. I immediately let the cloth fall to cover it up.

"Maria!" I yelled, "Here?! In the restaurant?"

"Don't worry about it, I've lulled everyone with a little music." True, the establishment was paying no attention to our table, despite what I now realized was the smacking sound of my mom's lips dripping saliva all over my friend's cock.

"Oh god, this BJ is good," Maria moaned, "I just wish I had your view so I could see that big smackable ass at the same time as she's licking around my tool."

The waiter came by and set down our three plates of food, despite the moaning witch and the woman clearly sucking cock beneath the table.

"You ready?" Maria said, looking me in the eyes. "You ready?"

"For what?" I asked, Maria staring me down straight at eye level.

"For me to send a torrent of cum down your mom's throat."

And with that, BAM, Maria leaned back, my mom's ass backed up onto my knees, and Maria pumped in and out of my mom, sending wave and wave of her white mess down my mother's saliva covered gullet.

Maria slowly stopped pumping, and my mom's ass retreated back under the table. Within minutes, she was back in her seat, her face a sticky white mess, but nothing incongruent with the color of the sauce on her pasta.

"Pay the check," Maria told me, standing up and taking my mom with her, "We'll meet you outside by the car. The night is still young."

12