Mariana Finds Her Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a swift movement Eddie slapped her arse with a resounding crack; then swiftly on the other cheek. Mariana feeling twin emotions of pain and pleasure in equal parts the pressure on her nipples exquisite. Each time she flinched or strained, the chains attached to her nipples swayed causing both pain but more than that pleasure.

In a fog of sensation Mariana thought 'Oh my god I have never felt sensations like this, its so fucking great' By now her eyes were closed, chest heaving, mouth open trying to get more air into her lungs. Suddenly there was nothing, no sound or movement. As her breathing calmed she strained to listen for a sound.

Suddenly Eddie whispered in her ear making her jump "Have you had enough yet babe, or are you up for more?" Lightly caressing her right breast, he whispered in her ear.

All she could manage was a strangled "More!" Suddenly she started shivering getting a vacant look in her eyes.

Moving away Eddie started to slap her arse time after time. As her arse started to glow she started making a low keening noise barely heard. He stopped rubbing his fingers over her arse, moved his round her front to start toying with her clit, rubbing her. She was so wet her hips started bucking, grinding onto his hand, her breath quickening.

Eddie whispering into her ear "I am now going to give you a thorough fucking my beauty, exactly where you stand now." With that he dropped his trousers, his cock already erect moving up and down with the pulse. Moving behind her, he moved his cock between her legs rubbed it along her slot. Her breath caught, he slid himself inside her slowly moving in and out. Moving faster, keeping a good rhythm, slowly speeding up until he is pounding into her. Her movements from the pounding she was getting made the chain connecting her nipples via the clamps move

Her orgasm starts to build slowly. Warmth from the core of her being started to radiate out. Every muscle tensed with the power. "Oh god! Oh god! Fucking hell" turning to an incoherent wail as every muscle locked and strained as he started to come inside her. She could feel his seed hitting deep inside her. Every muscle relaxed at once. Her legs felt boneless and unable to hold her weight so Eddie was taking her weight holding her. As he undid her bonds she started to sink to the ground but he held her up.

Lifting her easily he carried her over to the bed, and lay her down. Watching her face, eyes closed, mouth open, sucking in air with her chest heaving. He bent, undid the spreader between her legs and put it aside. Reached up to her breasts he undid the clamps. As he did, the blood surging into her nipples gave her a pain which made her moan.

Eddie lay next to her on the bed taking her into his arms. With one hand he wiped the tears from her face, kissed her and said "You were magnificent my lady, I hope you enjoyed it"

After ten minutes when she had calmed down Mariana said to him "Oh my word that was utterly incredible, never, ever have I felt anything even close to that, thank you so much"

Later she said "What was that you said before about searching after you sold your company?"

"Yes I am searching for the perfect sub, interested?"

12