Maria's Adventures: Story 1, Part 2

Story Info
The interracial orgy continues...
4.4k words
4.48
98k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you just joining in, my name is Maria. I'm a 27 year old Hispanic lady. I am writing about a past experience I had a few years back with a guy who was a fuck buddy for about 6 months.

We had just spent another night fucking and sucking each other. I had swallowed two loads of cum as well as getting my pussy filled with another one, and also had received some significant dildo action in both my pussy and ass. (see part one of this story)

I am bent over the armrest of my couch. I have a black man named Jamal behind me stuffing about 6 or 7 inches of my studded 12 inch dildo (about 1-1/2 inch thick) into my ass. Next to him is a black female working my 8-inch vibrator in my pussy, making sure she lets the vibe work it's magic on my clit. My fuck buddy is sitting on my recliner to my left stroking his 9 inch cock with one hand as he watches me squirm.

I am squirming because his other hand has a hold of my ponytail, and my mouth is attached to the (at least) 12 inch cock of Danny, a light-skinned black, his buddy from the gym. Danny has his hands on his hips as the huge peach-shaped head of his cock is stuck in my mouth.

* * * * *

The head of his cock has got to be 3 inches wide, and I am breathing through my nose to try to fill my lungs. I can feel Danny smiling down at me as my lips slide little by little down the shaft of his cock. There's no way I will get more than a couple inches in my mouth, maybe 2 or 3, because the head is so big and his cock is too wide. There's no way my throat can open to deep-throat him and I'd break my jaw trying.

My lips slide down his cock because of my man's hand pushing the back of my head. He calls me a "suck-slut" and chides me to try to "suck that big black cock". I hear Danny tell him to let go of my head and I am happy to feel my hair being released. I pull my head back to gather some air. After a breath or two Danny reaches behind my head and grabs my ponytail. My mind says no when I realize his grip is not as tight, and he's not hurting my hair. He's just holding my head still and his hips start a slow back-and-forth motion into my mouth, the cockhead popping into my mouth again. He tells me to lick under the head and tongue his pee-slit. I do what he says and run my tongue underneath the head. My tongue licks at the crease between head and shaft, and I also feel the thin ridge running along the shaft. I hear him moan as I tongue this area of his cock, and if it's at all possible I feel him get harder in my mouth.

I open my eyes as I realize that the dildo is being moved in and out in very deep strokes in my ass, as opposed to the just being jammed deep as before. I clench my asscheeks as I feel it slide almost out, then return deep inside me. I look up at Danny, my eyes pleading with him, my mind trying to telepathically tell him to make Jamal stop with the dildo. I'll fuck and suck them all dry if they'd PLEASE pull that big fake cock out of my ass. I continue sucking and licking at his dick. I can feel my spit dribble down my chin. Damn! Another stain on my couch.

Just then I feel something brush my leg. I realize it's the black woman standing up. I feel her pull the vibrator out of my pussy and give my clit a quick tease. "I think she's ready," she says, "and so is Jamal". Just then I feel something wet and fleshy slap my right butt cheek. I can only ascertain that she was blowing or stroking Jamal as she was using the vibe on me.

I turn my head slightly (without losing the cock in my mouth) to see her. She's a short black woman, about 5 foot 5 or so. She's wearing shiny dark blue sweatpants, the tear-away kind with buttons all down the sides, with gym shoes. I see her pulling off a loose-fitting t-shirt to see she's got a nice set of tits inside a sports bra. Her hair is pulled back, and she leans in towards my face to get a good look at me. "Hello" she says as she gives me a kiss on my puffed out cheeks, then she licks and nuzzles my cheek for a few seconds. This is not a bad sensation, but remember my mouth is full of cock.

She then stands up and I see her give Danny a long passionate kiss. She then reaches down and strokes his cock towards my mouth. She playfully tells him "You better not fuck her like you do me!" and slaps his ass. Danny tells her "No way baby. I'm just gonna get this white slut addicted to black cock, then she'll come running when you're too busy for me."

She lets go of his cock and glares at him. Before she can say another word, Danny tells her "Don't worry Monica...she ain't got kicking curves like you do!" and reaches up to pull her bra up over her tits. Once free, her two tits spring out like shot out of a cannon. Goddamn! They've gotta be DD's and the nipples are huge. Danny leans over and sucks her left nipple into his mouth as she runs her fingers over his body. As he sucks his thrusts become deeper into my mouth. I grunt as he fucks my mouth.

"Show em' that ass" Danny says. Monica spins around and pulls her sweatpants down. Slowly she reveals a very tight and pear-shaped ass, two globes that are almost perfectly round. She's wearing a pink thong that was really tight and made her pussy bulge look very pronounced. She pulls the sweatpants to about her knees and bends over to stick her ass towards my face. She looks back at me as Danny slaps her cheeks and I can see her cheeks wobble a bit in response. "Ain't no white girl got a ghetto booty like yours." He rubs his hand around her ass a few times and lets his fingers slide between her thighs and rub her pussy through the thong. I hear her moan a little. He stops, slaps her ass and says "C-mon now, give our host a little love."

Monica stands up and gives Danny a kiss. I hear her say "You better get addicted to that white pussy" and if I would look up I'd see her glaring down at me. Danny keeps a slow pumping into my mouth and about two inches down his shaft is wet with my saliva. I watch as Monica takes her shoes off and kicks off the remainder of her sweatpants. She grabs her tits with both hands and pushes them up to lick at the nipples. I see my man stroking his hard cock. She kneels down in front of him and tells him to let go. He releases his cock and it bobs in front of her, dancing on it's own. She giggles and licks just the head. She licks around it slowly and I can hear my man moaning. I glance up to see that Danny is watching as intently as I am.

Distracted by watching her attend to my man and also my attending to the huge cock in my mouth, I finally become aware that the dildo in no longer in my ass. Before I can celebrate, I feel a cock begin to push into my pussy. Danny says "Had enough of that dildo, Jamal?" Jamal replies with a grunt as I feel his cock slide into my well- lubed pussy. I can't see him but he's gotta be the same size as my man. He keeps sliding and, if I didn't have a cock stretching my mouth, I'd be smiling as he feels perfect, probably close to 2 inches thick and at least 7 or 8 inches long. But now that happy feeling starts to turn to fear as I realize he is deep in me and almost to my cervix. I still haven't felt his hips meet my ass yet.

Just then Danny whispers down at me, "Jamal ain't as wide, but he's about 3 inches longer than me." Soon I feel Jamal finally stop. His cock head is pushing my cervix and my pussy is going crazy at the sensation. Danny asks Jamal "How long?" and Jamal replies "Couple-a minutes man." What do they mean? Jamal grabs my hips and starts long slow strokes, pulling almost out the pushing all the way back in. I start to breathe heavy as the long strokes are making my pussy convulse and spasm as the sensations overtake me. I moan loudly around the cock in my mouth and close my eyes to lose myself in the sweet bliss of a long cock stroking my pussy.

Suddenly I hear "Oh god...shit" from my left and I look to see Monica's mouth buried in my man's pubes. She's got his entire cock buried in her mouth and I can see her throat bulging. She got him totally deepthroated and I see why he's screaming. She's got his cock completely in her mouth and throat but still her tongue is licking his balls. She pulls back a little then plunges down again and I hear him scream "MWWWAAAHHHH" as he cums down her throat. He is thrusting his hips up off the recliner as her throat swallows around his cock. She pulls back and strokes his cock into her mouth as he finishes cumming. After she swallows his load she strokes him and licks the end as more cum slowly oozes out. I feel jealous as I love to have a mouthful of cum.

I turn my attention back to the task at hand, and I start licking and sucking harder on the cock in my mouth. I pull my head back and Danny lets his cock plop out of my mouth. I breathe heavily and regain some composure. I look up and ask Danny how much longer before he cums. Danny says "Pretty soon, hunny, but you gotta get yours first". With that, he grabs his cock and holds it to my lips. I open my mouth and suck just his head, sucking it like a calf sucking on it's mama's teat. He loves this and I notice he's stroking his cock as I suck. Maybe soon I be rewarded with some cum.

Then I hear Jamal say "Now Danny." An alarm goes off in my head as I wonder what's going to happen next. Danny pushes his cockhead fully into my mouth, and grabs the sides of my head holding it still. Then I feel Jamal pull completely out of my pussy. My mind screams "no..no ..NO!" and I try to pull my head off of Dannys cock.

I feel Jamal push my hips down into the armrest and his hands spread my asscheeks wide. His cockhead pushes up against my hole. God no! Slowly my ass that was still wet from the dildo opens up to accept his cock. Just as with my pussy, Jamal keeps pushing slowly. As he pushes forward, I squirm to get away and Danny thrusts his hips forward. My eyes fly wide open as his huge cock fills my mouth deeper than before. His cockhead is pushing at the top of my throat, and I start to gag as it's just too much for my mouth. Then in a quick moment Jamal pulls me back onto his cock as it probes deeper into my bowels. I try to pull away from the cock in my ass again and I am greeted with Danny's cock deep into my mouth again. I start puffing for breath around Danny's cock as Jamal pushes deeper into my ass.

I faintly see Monica get up from in front of my man and walk behind me next to Jamal. "Aw c'mon Jamal, that ain't shit. You ain't even got half your dick in there yet". Monica then slaps my ass and cheers Jamal on to fuck me deeper. In one thrust, Jamal skewers my ass and I scream around Dannys cock. I hear Monica cheer "That's it...now she'll be your ass slut. C'mon Jamal, about 5 more inches to go!" I think to myself, My God! How long is he?

Then Danny says "Yeah, c'mon Jamal, saw that ass. I'm close." He pulls his cock out of my mouth, and leans down, his face next to mine as I gasp for air and grunt in response to Jamal's cock. "I'm gonna cum baby, and you gonna swallow it all. If I see one drop fall from your mouth, you get this in your ass". My mind wrapped around his words as my lips wrapped around his cock again. Part of me thought "fine, just don't stain my couch" while another part wondered just how much cum he could put out. "Suck just the head" he said as he stroked his shaft. I sucked it again hard and licked his cum slit as he stroked and moaned "yeah baby, just like that...gonna fill your mouth...c'mon now, suck harder."

Concentrating on Danny's cock, I temporarily forgot about Jamal's cock in my ass. He was sawing back and forth, and was speeding his strokes up. Monica kept slapping and squeezing my buttcheeks and talking dirty to Jamal, goading him to give me all of his cock.

I kept sucking Danny and I tasted his precum on my tongue. I decided to tempt fate and I rolledmy tongue into a tight tube and stuck it as hard as I could into Danny's pee hole. He moaned loudly "Oh god, that's it baby, here it comes...now Jamal!" With that, Jamal grabbed my hips tight and fucked forward. My mind screamed as I felt his cock slide deeper into my ass, so deep I swear he was in my stomach. As my eyes closed from the pain, I was shocked back to my senses as a flood of cum shot out of Danny's cock into my mouth. I reacted and swallowed quickly, only to feel another batch fill my mouth. I held it in my mouth for a second as he stroked his cock. He shot again and I swallowed again. He then grabbed his cock tightly just outside my mouth. I wondered what he was doing and expected another load of cum, as I felt Jamal push deeper into me and stop. Just then Danny reached down between his legs and squeezed his balls tightly. He then turned to my man and said "Hold her still". My man reached over and grabbed my ponytail, holding my head in place with his cock in my mouth. He then squeezed his balls and let go of his cock.

Just like a pressure-washer, a huge load of cum erupted out of his cock. It was still shooting when I swallowed to try to get some of it down. Danny said "Don't swallow yet, let me fill your mouth", and grunted as his cock shot two, three, four times into my mouth. My cheeks puffed as I felt my mouth fill with his cum, and before he would let me swallow I felt Jamal's cock throb in my ass. God! He was cumming too. I heard Jamal grunt and shout as his cock filled my ass with a warm cum enema. Jamal thrust a few more times into me and then stopped, keeping his cock deep in me.

About a minute passed and my man let go of my ponytail. I looked up at Danny, my eyes pleading for him to tell me to swallow. He stroked his cock a few more times then pulled it from my mouth. He said "Not yet" and sat back on the couch. Jamal slowly pulled his cock out and I could feel his cum run out of my ass and down my leg. I could feel it seep to my pussy and pussy hair, soaking my whole mons.

Danny said "Help her up" and Jamal & my man helped push me to a standing position. Once upright, I felt Jamal's cum really start pouring down my leg. Yuck! Not a feeling I enjoy. Danny told them to untie my hands and they did. I stretched my arms a little and rubbed my sore wrists. Danny then told me to kneel in front if him. I walked around the recliner and started to kneel, trying hard to breathe through my nose and not swallow. I knelt down and Danny spread his legs and told me to come closer. I shimmied forward until I was against the couch.

He asked if I liked his cock. I nodded yes. He asked if I liked sucking his cock. I nodded yes. He asked if I liked his cum in my mouth. I nodded yes. He asked if I spilled any. I nodded no.

I looked at the couch to about where my mouth was before and noticed there was just a small wet spot where my spit had ran down my chin. Danny pointed to that spot and said "Are you sure this ain't cum?" I started to open my mouth and plead that the stain wasn't cum when I realized opening my full mouth wasn't a good idea. I nodded no.

Danny then asked if I wanted to swallow his cum. I nodded yes, and he said "Good, but first we gotta get something straight. You swallow... not yet...and then you turn to the camera and say 'My name is Maria. I'm a cum slut. I love to suck black cock and swallow black cum. I love to get fucked by big black cock.' "

Just then I heard my man chuckle "Yeah, she loves white cock too". I turned to see that he was grabbing the video camera up off the bookcase. He put his eye to the viewfinder, turned on the camera lamp and walked towards me, his cock bobbing in front of him. Damn! He's cum 4 times tonight and he's still getting hard! As he comes closer he waves and says "Yeah honey, the camera's been on since you woke up. The whole night since they got here is on tape."

Since I couldn't open my mouth to complain, I just turned and looked at Danny, who was stroking himself slowly. A drop of cum appeared at the end of his cock. He smiled as the camera came around in front of me. Danny said "Open up, let's see that load." As my man zoomed in I opened my mouth wide so he could see my cum-filled mouth. After a few seconds of that, Danny told me to tilt my head back so the camera could see me swallow. I tilted back back and waited. Danny then said "Remember what to say. Swallow it now."

With that, I finally gulped down the load in my mouth. It felt like runny syrup coating my throat and tonsils. I swallowed two times to get it all. I turned to the camera and slowly licked my lips with a big smacking sound. I then leaned forward and licked the cum slowly seeping from Danny's cockhead. Then I leaned back and turned to the camera again.

"My name is Maria. I'm a cum slut. I love to suck black cock. I love to swallow black cum. I love to get fucked by big black cock."

I then leaned back forward and sucked Danny's cock deep into my mouth. As I pulled his cock slowly out of my mouth, I grabbed it with one hand and stroked. I turned back to the camera.

"My name is Maria. I'm a cum slut. I love to suck this big black cock. I love to swallow cum from this big black cock. This is the biggest cock I've ever seen and I want to get fucked by this big black cock ever night."

My man kept filming and I smiled up at Danny as I licked his cock head again. Jamal came back into the room after using the bathroom, cleaning his cock I hope. Monica had came over to sit next to Danny and took over stroking his cock. I moved over to my man and looked into the camera as he followed me down in front of him. I took his cock into my mouth and gave him a few hard sucks. Then I realized I still had Jamal's cum seeping out of my ass and I jumped to my feet and ran to the bathroom to clean up.

I heard "come back here" but too late. I jumped into the bathroom and locked the door. I looked in the mirror and saw the dried cum on my face. I sat on the toilet for awhile to rest. I then started the shower and let the hot water bring me back to life. After cleaning myself, I ran the water until it was lukewarm. I turned it off and then unscrewed the nozzle from the showerhead. I then turned the water on again and slowly, carefully stuck the nozzle up my ass. Surely a half-inch nozzle wouldn't hurt after a 2-inch thick cock but my poor asshole was raw. I gritted my teeth throught the pain and let the warm water fill my bowels. When I felt I was going to burst I pulled the nozzle out and squatted, dumping Jamal's cum out of my ass. I turned the water off and reattached the nozzle, then showered and soaped myself until clean. After toweling off I sat on the toilet and douched my pussy clean.

After cleaning up, I went back into the front room to see what was up. My man was in the kitchen and Danny was in the recliner with Monica kneeling in front of him sucking his cock. Damn! I HAVE to learn from this lady. She had damn near half of his cock in her mouth! Jamal was behind her fucking her pussy doggy-style and slapping her ass. She was moaning and grunting in pleasure.

My man came out of the kitchen munching on something and drinking a beer. He sat down beside me watching the action. After a few minutes and after Jamal and Danny switched places, he tried to pull me over to suck his cock. I glared at him and said no. I'm his slut sometimes but he understood when I meant no. We sat watching as first Jamal came in Monica's mouth and all over her face, then Danny came over and Monica sucked as he filled her mouth with his cock. We could see her adam's apple bob up and down as she swallowed what he gave her.

After Monica cleaned up we laid around making chit-chat and watching whatever was on TV. About an hour or so passed when I winked at Monica, and we headed off to the bedroom. I told the guys to give us 10 minutes alone.

The guys came into the bedroom to find Monica and I in a 69, licking each others pussies. When we noticed the guys, we rolled over. I told Danny it was time I tried out his cock. Monica told my man and Jamal to wait just a little longer for her. She helped Danny lube up his cock and then guided it to my pussy. It took him about three minutes or so to work the head in. I told him to be gentle.

12