Maria's Adventures: Story 1, Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Danny took his time and slowly worked his cock into me, Monica was sucking my left tit as my man was banging her from behind. Jamal was over on my right side sucking my right tit. It felt so good. Jamal then left my tit and went over near my head. I looked to my left to see that my man had laid down and Monica was riding his cock. Jamal stood next to my head and Monica leaned forward to suck his long cock. Danny grabbed my hips and held my ass up off the bed as he skewered me on his huge cock. My pussy was working overtime, and every time he pulled out I thought he would pull my insides out.

I was lost in this fantastic feeling and opened my eyes to see Jamal was gone. I looked and saw that he was now behind Monica. His hand was glistening with lube as he stroked his cock and smiled at me as he leaned in towards Monica's ass. She leaned forward to kiss my man and reached back with both hands to spread her asscheeks. "Nail me Jamal" she said, and her face registered fear, surprise, pain and desire as Jamal slid his cock into her. After a few minutes and a little coaching, she got both guys to finally establish an alternating rhythm in her pussy and ass.

Danny finally lowered me back onto the bed, leaned over me and starting fucking me hard. I moaned and thrashed around as his huge cock plowed my pussy. I had never felt something so big inside me, and I after multiple orgasms I came once more when I felt Danny's cock pulse and throb and shoot his cum inside me. He wanted to pull out but I told him to lay still and keep it inside me. Finally his cock shrunk down enough and he pulled out spilling his cum all over my bed. Laying there, we watched as both guys filled Monica's holes with cum, and she screamed the house down as they did.

We laid there a few minutes together. Monica still on top of my man, Jamal sitting in a chair in the corner with his cock hanging down, and Danny still on top of me. We all complimented each other on their performance and shared a few laughs.

After a brief pause, I asked, "Did you guys bring the camera when you came in?"

Everybody quickly glanced at each other and quickly realized we had missed a golden opportunity.

"Well" I said, "We gotta start all over again..."

12