All Comments on 'Maria's Misconceptions Ch. 02'

by gabapentin

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
This is a sad story...

This is a sad story about a mentally ill woman that never understood it and so never got treatment. Except for the second husband (who used her as a whore, that she really was), she only left suffering in all the lives she touched. Her only destiny would be hospitalized in a mental hospital, dreaming about men fucking her. In the end she seemed cures, but that was totally impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seriously? At 60 yrs old, she going to have an affair with a 40 yr old?

And why would her sons show the sex tape to their step father except to destroy her marriage? It's none of their damn business! And then to have her have true love with Kevin? For ducks sakes, what the hell is wrong wit you? How many hot 60 yr olds do you know? Really! How many?

I volunteer at a seniors home and I haven't met one senior citizen that would qualify as hot...hell, some of the. Don't even know their own god damned name, so please explain just what on Gods green earth you figure you're talking about?

katranmankatranmanover 9 years ago
And the Point to this?

Long, arduous, and difficult to discern what you are getting at here. Well written but somehow lost on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This crazy, evil slut gets a happy ending?!

I thought, after the last chapter, you were going to “fix” her.

No, she had to go and damage another good man, Paul.

Why, if she realized her love for Gary, could she not have cleaned up her act in therapy and shared that love with her children and grandchildren, and as Paul said, shared her wilder side with him?

Why did she have to revert to being a slut?

So, if Gary could just have been like Kevin, and appreciated the slut she became, she could have returned to him, and they would have had a happy life?

The best Kevin can do, after 24 years, is to hook up with the slut of his fantasies?

Do you think she's fixed now? I don't. Her current "stability" is very tenuous. Poor Kevin.

One crazy, untreated slut still running around.

Your women are ultimately sluts who damage the men they say they love, and your men suffer needlessly for years at their hands and can never get away from these sick, evil women they unfortunately love.

And Gary is her freakin' guardian angel?

Ultimately, totally unsatisfying story.

Don't write anymore. Get therapy, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A great story

Of course, some of the trolls hated it. You know when they are coming to Lit, as you can hear their knuckles dragging behind them.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Good story

I'm sorry for those who didn't like it but life isn't always about what you like. Sometimes the bad guys get a break, not often but it could happen. OK Maria was an unfeeling slut and had lots of misconceptions about what she was doing. By rights, it should have ended badly for her but it didn't.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 9 years ago
Good trajedy

Beats the hell out of Romeo and Juliet... Thd teo grifters shoulda got burnt domewhere along the line.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
5 stars

Excellent story. It was very long indeed but it was worth it. I'm glad that she finally found peace. I just wish that Gary didn't have to die though.

It was a struggle to like her. She kept running from her pain by continually shitting on the men that loved her. I'm glad that she found peace, but she is still untrustworthy. She may now stay faithful because she is too old to be a slut, but her pattern of behavior shows that she is still a selfish person. She kept putting her needs and wants before her marriage's and nothing shows that she stopped that line of thinking.

This was an excellent story though. 5 stars

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with "NadinePoo"...

A sad ending. She should have died alone and full of remorse. How could a woman like her find any conscience peace? She had a dark soul....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Good story, g.

Better than the first posted story. Congratulations you are getting better.

I'll look for the next one. Thanks

AMerryMan

InescuInescuover 9 years ago
Left me with a sick feeling

Maria deserved no happiness. She was sociopath with no empathy for anyone besides herself. The idea that Gary might wish her well after all the pain and suffering she inflicted on him is just . . . insulting. I'm not a BTB fan in all cases, but if anyone ever really deserved to suffer it was her. And to have her children reconcile after having her abandon them twice. While something like this might occur in real life (the reconciliation with family), in fiction its nice to see justice meted out since it so rarely is. I won't fault your writing, but you created a truly unlikable, despicable character and gave them their completely undeserved happy ending.

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
Not to bad

In as much as I feel that maria deserved way worse than you let her have for a nymphomaniac, you showed heart by letting it end the way it did. I have to say that as a story, this was very well written with heart, and a great imagination. I would have given this a 10 if the ratings went that high but, since it doesn't a 5 is all I could give you sorry. but all-in-all, a damn good story. lets hope the rest of your stories are as good. but I think that this story may have spoiled that for you. but we shall see, again a damn good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hmmm

excellent wrting

but the story, wow, the slow agonizing decline and death of gary was torture.

She really paid no cost to her actions at all.

And to do that to her children?

What a worthless piece of human garbage this character was, just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
James destroyed my life!

yeah, right, poor you. the fucking whore lived the good life, bringing misery to all those around her, let's make her the heroine of the story.

fuck you, piece of shit author, for making me waste time on this pile of crap. I hope you die slowly and painfully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!! gave you a 5

for your effort and content, and for pissing off the asshole of Lit! You know dear annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yep

if that whore bonnie taylor is commenting it, then it must be good...

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereover 8 years ago
Horseshit

That's all this is, a load of absolute horseshit. This cunt gets her happy ending after all she's done? I understand that this is supposedly based on a "true story", but would it have killed you to insert a bit of karma into it?

Whatever. It's done and over with, and I'm glad I didn't bother reading through this second piece. Though I did find it funny that the bitch was with yet another different man at the end; who the fuck's Kevin? I mean, I don't care, but I have to wonder if Kevin has any idea what kind of creature he's sticking his dick into.

1 star from me, on principle alone. And you are officially on my Blacklist as an author to avoid at all costs. Glad I decided to take a look at your other works before bothering with "Lethal Weapon".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Do you always make the male the victim

What a sad story for Gary , and the bitch goes on.

IMSmutIMSmutover 8 years ago
Poor Kevin

That's all...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Despicable!

How could such a despicable human being such as Maria keep landing on her feet? I can't believe her sons or her brother and law would have anything to do with her after what she did. It seem so easy for her to blame everyone else for her mistakes except owning up to her mistakes. She is really a slut and blaming it on her impending divorce to Jace for her downward spiral as the story seem to imply is insane. Even after her money got stolen, she still land on her feet now that she living with Kevin. It would have been better if she live alone and realize her mistakes instead of having a good ending for such a despicable human being.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fuck

that was a BAD ending. what a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 7 years ago
why

would you invite a whore to Christmas Dinner, not me, I would want to protect my family from the embarrassment and humiliation, I mean all the neighbors would see her arrive. Why have to explain to the wife's and later as they grow older the grand kids why people keep calling their mother or grand mother, a slut or a whore or a porn star. If a mother abandons her kids and 20 years later finds them by accident, she obviously had no intention of reconnecting so why put yourself in this painful situation. TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NFW!

If I were her boys, I would never have allowed her near my family or myself after what she did.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Man what an ugly POS protag

You must have felt dirty after conveying this POC

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seven

Seven pages of crap that could have been written in two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
once again

the cheating women wins and all the men lose. She lives with SEVERAL rich husbands getting all she needs and then some yet the men who "loved" her lose and suffer. Well except the one guy who didn't give a shit and made bucks of her porn tapes.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Couldn't

Just couldn't get into this at all. I tried, but just didn't like it.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
She should be dead

What a sleazy whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gabapentin...what a crock shit author

As he no longer contributes here ..I sincerely hope he is no more...the less the world has such pathetic human beings the better we all are...reading this was one of the worst story on this site I ever read..I thought after the depths of depravation we saw in the first chapter..maybe the author will redeem himself..sorry that was a dream! He managed to pull himself further into the depths of whatever literary hell there exists..

Seeing his writings really find it hard to believe that he is married and has grand children..only question to be asked is whose?( the sons and grandchildren I mean)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am not very sure if this writer is mentally all there in the top! But he sure writes like a psychiatric case!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I genuinely don't understand what the plan was with this sequel. Did you get a concussion or something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crazy story. Went totally off the rails.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ok that was a dumpster file. Her and Jace breaking up I can see but all the rest was just schizo.

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayabout 2 months ago

Very unexpected outcome, which I didn’t care for. She is a repeat Chester who in my opinion does not deserve happiness T the end, especially with another person.

On top of that, I thought that Jace would have met jack in the streets and tell him about their divorce.

This results in her kids disowning her console and her grandkids have no contact with her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well the second chapter was just hideous. Can see her and Jace breaking up because she still carried a huge torch for Gary and was inconsolable, but also because Jace was a decent guy, and didn't know the story and then saw the tapes. But after that, it was just terrible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous