Maria's Rule Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

For a moment Maria realised what she had done, and more importantly who she had done it too, and was worried she had gone too far. Then she noticed something, something which had her grabbing Natasha's hair, pulling it back and growling in her ear, "You loved that, didn't you?"

"God yes!" Natasha moaned as Maria slid a hand in between her legs, "I love that so much, mmmmmmm, please give me more."

"I could give you more." Maria murmured almost conversationally as she rubbed the extremely wet pussy which noticing moments ago had given her the confidence to do this, "But I think it'd be much more fun to fuck you."

With that Maria straightened up and walked to her bedroom, keeping a hand firmly on Natasha's hair so she was pulling her along the entire way. It was an extremely weak hold, one more appropriate for someone who didn't know the first thing about self-defence, but Natasha guessed Maria was daring her to stop her. And/or humiliating her by dragging her along this way, Natasha definitely getting a thrill out of the humiliation aspect although she certainly had no intention of stopping this as it meant the other beautiful woman was about to fuck her.

Sure enough only a few moments later Natasha was being slammed down onto Maria's bed, the redhead briefly letting out a tiny cry as her sore butt touched the soft sheets before her commanding officer got on top of her and started to passionately kiss her. It was a situation Natasha was very familiar with, most recently with Maria, but her ass was definitely more achey than usual and there was just a delightfully needy energy to this which was just off the charts intense. Although to be fair the kiss alone could have made Natasha's knees go weak, the spy briefly considering whether that meant anything and then brushing it off when Maria broke the kiss, grabbed her hands and forced them over her head.

"If you touch me without permission, or even move your hands from this spot, I will beat these glorious tits of yours like I just beat your butt!" Maria threatened as she grabbed two handfuls of the redhead's big boobs, then added when Natasha grinned, "Oh that's right, you'd actually like that, wouldn't you? Well maybe instead of doing that I'll just work you up to the edge of orgasm and kick your fat ass out of here? Maybe make you eat me out first or just kneel over your face and finger myself to climax? Huh? Would you like that?"

Natasha gritted her teeth, but didn't reply.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Maria said, enjoying the look on Natasha's face for a few seconds before dropping down so she was eye level with the most beautiful tits she'd ever seen.

Maria always did this, and to be fair many others did, and Natasha never failed to find it amusing. However she barely got a chance to chuckle this time round at Maria's shameless lusting over her body when she let out a loud cry of pain and pleasure as the supposedly prim, proper and most importantly of all respected Deputy Director of SHIELD closed her teeth around one of her nipples and bit down so hard she almost tore the sensitive little nub right off of her body. Which, for the mood Natasha was in, was exquisite, the redhead unsure whether the moment was ruined or made even better by the follow-up of Maria's tongue swirling around that nipple and then of course the other woman's lips clamping down for an intense sucking.

That process was repeated in various orders and combinations as Maria went back and forth between Natasha's tits, the slightly taller woman mostly leaving the biting out or restricting it to gentle nibbling while her main focus was licking and sucking. Which frustrated Natasha because the last thing she needed right now was foreplay. Luckily for her after a few minutes of just cupping whichever breast she was focusing on into her mouth and caressing the other Maria moved one of her hands down to where Natasha needed it the most. It was painfully slow going, but she got there eventually, and when she did Natasha tilted her head back and let out another long loud moan.

For a few long seconds Maria just gently caressed those sensitive little pussy lips, and then she moved her mouth away from Natasha's nipples, brought her face up until she was practically nose to nose with her lover and murmured, "I really just want to shove a cock in you, but if I did it you'd probably cum right away, wouldn't you?"

Natasha smiled, "If you did it right."

Her reward was Maria pinching her clit, although the cry she let out was mostly of pleasure, Maria momentarily feeling impressed before she said, "Well, what do you think would be the best way of dealing with this problem? Cold shower? Talking about sports? Or should I just fuck you and make you cum? Huh? Tell me Romanoff, what do you think would be best?"

It definitely sounded like some kind of trap/trick, but what could Natasha do except reply, "Making me cum sounds good."

"I was hoping you'd say that." Maria grinned, pressing a finger against Natasha's entrance, "Ask me nicely... and I just might do it."

For the briefest of moments Natasha stared into Maria's eyes, the strong willed women testing each other, then the redhead softly spoke, "Please Commander Hill, make me cum. Fuck me and make me cum. Mmmmmmm, I don't care how you do it, just oooooooohhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddd!"

Maria found her mouth falling open slightly of its own accord, The Assistant Director of SHIELD who should really be above such things dumbfounded at how beautiful The Black Widow looked when she came. And it wasn't even like this was a new experience for Maria. Oh no, Maria had seen this many, many times before and yet she found it so incredibly captivating each time. The way Natasha would struggled to control her facial muscles as the sensations, the explosion behind her eyes, the little trembles of her body was all intoxicating.

Perhaps the best part was feeling Natasha clamping down on her fingers, the deadly Black Widow cumming on part of Maria's body which was currently inside the infamous assassin. Maria was inside The Black Widow, those words in some form or fashion echoing in Maria's mind as Natasha rode out her from the looks of it very satisfying climax. Then Maria was left with a choice, she could either start moving her finger again and give Natasha more orgasms this way or she could do what she had been too chicken to do for months now.

Deciding to go with the latter Maria slowly removed her finger once Natasha had come down from her high, then lifted it directly to the redhead's beautiful face softly and murmured, "You see this finger? Well... I'm about to shove it straight up your ass. Then I'm going to use something bigger on your butt."

For a moment Natasha gave her an unreadable expression, Maria worried that she had finally push things too far even though Natasha had basically goaded her into it. Then Natasha slowly parted her lips, lifted her head up and slowly slid her mouth down onto Maria's cum coated finger and gently sucked her own juices from them. The whole time she did that her eyes stayed locked with Maria's, Natasha giving her the type of look which made Maria's entire body quiver with delight.

"Slut." Maria playfully grinned, Natasha returning it with one of her own once she had slowly removed her lips from around her finger, but before The Widow could say anything Maria added, "Now turn over and stick your incredible ass in the air."

Still grinning Natasha flipped over onto all fours like some kind of graceful cat, then lowered her head downwards so her ass was literally stuck in the air for Maria's enjoyment. And enjoy it she did, Maria just staring for a few long seconds before rushing to get two items she had brought specifically to use on the intimidating Black Widow, namely a strap-on dildo and a tube of anal lubricant. She applied the latter to the former once she had got the device firmly strapped around her waist, Maria then coating her fingers in the lube as she got back into position behind The Black Widow, the whole time her eyes locked onto Natasha's ridiculously perfect butt and the two scrumptious looking holes she could see in between those well-rounded cheeks.

Natasha didn't spend the whole time watching Maria but she was constantly aware of what the brunette was doing, a grin pretty much constantly on the redhead's face as she anticipated what was to come. Then Maria actually surprised her, The Deputy Director of SHIELD lowering her head, pressing her tongue to her clit and then licking all the way up to her ass hole. The most surprising thing about it was Maria didn't linger, most women becoming consumed by her flavour the second they tasted her cunt with Maria being a perfect example.

There was also astonishingly little lingering on her butt hole, Maria's tongue lapping away that puckered rosebud just long enough for Natasha to really got into the rim job and then when she was nice and relaxed the brunette pulled away and pressed her finger against the back entrance, giving the redhead just enough time to tense up and then relax again for the anal penetration. Maria's finger felt plenty wet and went in slow, Natasha moaning softly as her back passage was filled and fucked by first one and then two fingers.

"You sure you got butt fucked today Romanoff? Cause this hole is really tight." Maria murmured almost conversationally.

"Yes, I'm sure." Natasha purred, before adding cheekily, "And I'm glad the tightness of my ass hole pleases you Hill."

Maria just smiled wickedly in response and went right back to fingering her ass with surprising skill, which boded well for the near future. Natasha was hopeful that studying her, including her many, many sexual encounters, would have trained Maria to be at the very least an adequate butt fucker, Natasha briefly second guessing her decision to totally submit to Maria only hours after Pepper Potts had done such a masterful job at topping her. Oh well, it didn't really matter if this didn't work out like Natasha was hoping it would because she would be turning the tables on Maria soon enough, The Widow deciding to remind her lover of that very fact in the hopes of motivating her.

"Are you an anal virgin Maria?" Natasha asked almost casually, and then when the fingers in her butt immediately ceased moving and Maria didn't immediately respond the redhead added, "Because no matter what next time I'm on top I'm definitely taking your ass, and if you do a really good job of taking mine I'll go easy on you. If you don't, or if you don't answer my question, I will fuck your pretty little mouth and then shove my biggest cock straight up your ass with no additional lube and then pound you into total submission."

These words hung in the air for a moment, and then Maria wisely replied, "Yes... I'm an anal virgin."

A huge grin crossed Natasha's face and honestly, thanks at least partly to the fingers in her butt, The Black Widow thought she might have a mini-orgasm just from the knowledge she would soon be sliding into virgin ass. There was nothing in this world Natasha loved more than sliding a big strap-on cock into another girl's virgin ass and thus taking a member of her own sex in such a forbidden way which stated no matter what in that moment she was making someone her bitch. And to do that to one of the most powerful women in the world, and the most politically powerful woman in SHIELD, would be quite the achievement.

For now it was Natasha who was happily being made into someone's bitch, Maria reminding her of that as she casually asked, "How about we put a pin in you fucking my ass for now so we can concentrate on me fucking your ass?"

"Fine by me." Natasha said as those fingers were slowly removed from her ass, the redhead looking over her shoulder as she asked, "How do you want me?"

Biting her lip for a few moments Maria then decided to push her luck, "How about face down, ass up and spreading your cheeks like the little bitch you are?"

Yes Mistress Hill." Natasha grinned as she recognised her own words and and preferences being thrown back at her, the redhead happily pressing her face to the bed sheets and reaching back to spread her ass cheeks so the other woman could sodomise her.

For a few long seconds Maria just stared in disbelief at the deadly Black Widow offering up her forbidden hole as a sacrifice, the sight unbelievably twisted and hot. Then Maria took a deep calming breath, pressed her strap-on against her target and shoved the head into Natasha's ass hole, anally penetrating the infamous Black Widow in one powerful thrust which made the dangerous super spy cry out in pain. Amazingly Natasha offered up no further form of complaint, instead remaining where she was as Maria slowly began filling her glorious ass with inch after inch of long, thick dildo.

It was so obscene, watching a dildo slowly disappearing into what was supposed to be an exit only hole, Maria ashamed of herself that she found such a violation of another woman's body such an amazing turn on. As always with these things she blamed Natasha for being so ridiculously sexy that she couldn't help but watch hours of footage of the redhead sodomising countless women, making Maria find enjoyment in this perverted act, those memories of a completely dominant Natasha Romanoff only making her current reality of shoving a strap-on up The Black Widow's ass more intense.

Throughout those hours of footage there had never been a close look at the penetration, Maria getting her first glimpse of an ass hole stretching to accept inch after inch of fake cock inside it, the sight just as disgusting and as hot as the brunette had imagined it would be. What she couldn't have possibly imagined on the few times she had dared to imagine herself doing this to the deadly Black Widow was how powerful and dominant it would make her feel, that overwhelming feeling only becoming stronger when her thighs crashed into Natasha's ass cheeks, announcing she had fully penetrated the dangerous Black Widow's ass with the full length of her strap-on cock.

Unable to believe this was actually happening Maria spent several long seconds just staring at where her thighs were now pressed against that perfect ass, the knowledge that there was now a massive dildo buried in Natasha's guts and she had been the one to put it there echoing in her mind in some form or another. Then, out of some instinct born from watching Natasha sodomising all those women, Maria firmly gripped the redhead's hips with both hands and then started slowly thrusting her hips back and forth, officially beginning to butt fuck The Black Widow.

Knowing this was a delicate stage in the process Natasha allowed herself to moan in pleasure as that big dildo moved through her bowels. Not that they were fake moans by any means, it was just that normally she like to make her lovers force moans out of her. And honestly, Maria's inexperience was showing a little, as while her thrusts were slow they were a little bit too forceful sometimes, especially in the case of the first one. To be fair being anally penetrated always hurt a little, and Natasha liked a little pain with her pleasure, but as Maria would soon learn when it was her ass hole being taken by the redhead there was more that could be done to make the beginning of anal sex as pleasurable as possible for both the giver and the receiver.

As she forced her back passage to relax and accept this latest violation Natasha's mind wandered for a little bit to the extremely pleasant thought of butt fucking Maria. She now knew for sure that prim and proper Maria Hill was an anal virgin and oh how Natasha was looking forward to returning this current favour by bending her superior officer over and popping her little anal cherry with a nice big strap-on dildo. Of course those dominant thoughts threatened to ruin her submissive mood so Natasha switched from her now very frequent fantasies of de-flowering Maria's ass to the skilful ass pounding she had received about six hours ago now.

Pepper Potts had been a very pleasant surprise, Natasha unsure whether anyone had ever turned the tables on her so effortlessly. The woman had just been so confident and experienced, the way she sternly told Natasha what to do making the normally dominant spy melt and she would be probably thinking about the butt fucking she had received for the rest of her life. To compare what she was currently experiencing to that was a little unfair on Maria, although the brunette was becoming more confident with every thrust, and thanks to Ms Potts Natasha's rectum walls were still loose and ready to be stretched, filled and fucked.

It wasn't long before Natasha couldn't have kept her moans of pleasure to herself if she tried, the deadly spy blushing as red as her hair as she found herself letting out these little whimpers as well as squeals and cries of pleasure, the exact same type that her most skilled lovers like Pepper had forced out of her. Then Maria ever so slightly picked up the pace, prompting Natasha to finally let go of her butt cheeks to grip onto the bed sheets so she could feel the other woman's thighs smacking against her curvaceous backside.

To Natasha's delight this earned her a series of hard spanks, each strike making her cheeks jiggle and even forcing her to cry out a little, then Maria practically growled, "Did I give you permission to let go of your ass cheeks, slut?"

Natasha grinned as this was something she had done many times, the redhead trying her best to sound apologetic when she replied, "No Commander Hill, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, just get your sorry hands back on your cheeks and spread them. I like looking at your butt hole as I fuck it." Maria said with a type of confidence which was uncharacteristic for her, at least during sex. Oh how Natasha loved it, just as she loved Maria continuing to taunt her, "That's it, spread those cheeks! Spread those big, fat ass cheeks of yours so I can see exactly what I'm doing to the mighty Black Widow. Mmmmmm, I want The Black Widow to show me her ass hole stretching for my cock, mmmmmmm, her little back hole taking every, single, inch of this dick, yeahhhhh, taking it like... what was it you said? When you were butt fucking all those other girls, what did you claim they were taking it like?"

Again Natasha grinned, "A bitch. Ohhhhhhh fuck, they took it like little bitches."

"And now you're the one taking it like a bitch." Maria pointed out, letting those words hang in the air for a second before adding, "I guess that makes you my bitch."

"For now." Natasha said in a playful tone with a subtle trace of menace which didn't go unnoticed by Maria.

"For now? Ohhhhhh, you're still thinking about turning the tables on me, like Ms Potts did to you? Like maybe next time when it's your turn to be on top? Well maybe I'll fuck your ass so good you'll never want to top anyone again. How does that sound?" Maria taunted as she gave Natasha's big butt some long hard thrusts which made the redhead moan loudly with joy, "Mmmmmm, how does The Black Widow like the sound of me turning her into a pure bottom who can't get enough of it up her slutty little ass? Huh? Can you imagine it Romanoff? Can you imagine me turning you into a submissive lesbian slut? A pure bottom? My bitch? Mmmmm, do you like the idea of being my bitch?"

"Go ahead and try it." Natasha challenged, "Ooooooooh fuck, go ahead Hill, make me your bitch if you can, ohhhhhh shit!"

Challenge accepted, Maria thought in tribute to a sitcom she liked watching in her spare time. It was extremely unadvisable of course, but then again this entire thing with Natasha was unadvisable so she might as well try. It wasn't like she even wanted to turn Natasha completely submissive, or believed it was truly possible, but there was something about trying which was an overwhelming turn on. Just like the ass fucking itself, especially the part about making Natasha spread her ass cheeks so she could continue to watch the obscene sight of that dildo pumping in and out of the other woman's back door.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers