Maria's Rule Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

While Natasha genuinely loved the taste of her own ass the main reason she loved going ass to mouth was the sheer perverseness of the act, and given it felt like this wonderful little tip had been inside her stomach it didn't get more twisted than this. Which was why she spent so much time sucking on the head even after all the yummy ass juice was gone. Of course inevitably she craved more which was why she started bobbing her head up and down, inevitably deep throating the entire length thanks to her many, many years of practice.

Pretty much the entire time she made sure her eyes stayed locked with Maria's, which to be fair was her normal MO when giving a blow job, especially to a fake cock like this one. When her lips reached the base of the cock she did close her eyes for a minute to savour the feeling of her windpipe being so wonderfully full of dildo, but then inevitably she opened her eyes to stare into Maria's again, Natasha loving the fact that her lover never looked away despite how exhausted she must be.

As good as she had been during sex when it was over Pepper had blushed and looked away when Natasha had acted so slutty, and she had been very apologetic which while at the time had been fine in retrospect kind of ruined the mood. Natasha had never been ass fucked like that and still had the other person seem even partly still coherent/dominant afterwards, and she rewarded Maria for that with a long drawn out blow job which ended with her literally fucking her own mouth on the toy.

Of course Natasha was tired too and in desperate need of a break so inevitably, long after the dildo was clean, The Black Widow removed her mouth from the toy cock and slowly crawled up Maria's body, her own body and especially her butt aching with every movement. When they were face to face she grinned mischievously at her then leaned down to press her lips against her. She gave her plenty of time to move her head, like Pepper had done earlier in the day, but not only did she not move Maria parted her lips and welcome Natasha's tongue into her mouth, the redhead's body tingling and she got to feed the remnants of her own ass to the brunette.

Minutes, or possibly hours, later Natasha broke the kiss and grinned, "Liar."

Maria raised an eyebrow, "Yes, but about what exactly?"

"You've totally done that before." Natasha accused.

"Have not." Maria countered truthfully.

Natasha studied her lover's face carefully and then asked, "Really?"

"Really." Maria confirmed.

This made Natasha grin, "In that case, I'm going to really, really enjoy being your bitch... Mistress Hill."

"Please, don't call me that, it's weird." Maria groaned.

"Ok." Natasha shrugged, curling up against the other woman's side, "What would you like me to call you?"

Maria thought about it for maybe a minute, then mumbled, "How about just Maria? I mean, surely we're past formalities now?"

Natasha stared at her for a long time and then smiled softly, "OK... Maria."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers