Maria's Rule Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Then, predictably, Maria hesitated, "I, I don't want to hurt you."

Becoming angry Natasha threatened, "You'd better, because if you don't I, AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!"

Again Natasha was caught off guard by a brutal blow to her body, this time Maria's cane actually connecting with her womanhood itself. Maria then caned her cunt for a few long minutes, giving Natasha a kind of agony she had never experienced before. Another first for her and Maria, and this time the sensation was so strong she could feel nothing but pain, and it was blissful.

For some reason torturers mostly seem to only occasionally focus their attention on their victim's genitalia when the victim in question was male, which always seemed odd to Natasha. True, it wasn't the most effective way of torturing someone, and those who did do it often did it because of some psychological issue of their own, but Natasha supposed she should be grateful she had never experienced this before as it was so nice to be experiencing a first right now. Better still as it was focusing on an emotion which wasn't dangerously close to happiness for a change.

On some really twisted level Maria continue to enjoy this, mostly because she could clearly see just how much the perverted redhead was enjoying herself, her face and body subtly twisting and twitching in a captivating mixture of pain and pleasure. That the usually stone-faced Black Widow could no longer hide her feelings about the agony she was being subjected too was incredibly erotic to the woman who probably knew more about Natasha Romanoff than any other living person other than Natasha herself, and even then it was debatable.

It also felt like, at least momentarily, Maria finally had the upper hand on the more dangerous spy. True, it was only because Natasha had backed herself into a corner, but that almost made it sweeter. Knowing that the shorter yet more deadly woman could easily turn the tables on her and yet she was choosing to live up to her word and surrender her body completely to the weaker woman, allowing the brunette to do this unspeakable thing, oh this was something Maria would remember for the rest of her days.

However while part of her was literally getting off on this another part of her was hating every minute of it. Partly because she was ashamed of herself for finding such abuse erotic, Maria feeling like she was a disgrace to her gender as she brutalised another female's womanhood. More importantly she was hurting Natasha. Yes, she hurt Natasha all the time. Had punched her, slapped her, kicked her, yelled at her and more recently spanked her, but this was more agonising than any of that. This was a constant series of blows to Natasha's cunt, the mighty Black Widow just standing there and taking it until tears literally started sliding down her cheeks, the near invincibly tough woman being reduced to tears under the assault.

That was when Maria stopped and pulled Natasha into her arms, the other spy clearly considering resistance for a moment before she collapsed into the embrace and wept openly. Maria had long suspected Natasha enjoyed being spanked so much because it was in some small way penance for previous sins, and in a weird way she could relate as the abuse she had received when Natasha was dishing out the beatings were oddly cathartic. However that was little comfort to Maria now, the fact that hurting Natasha in such a way affected her so much it actually scared Maria. Having romantic feelings for The Black Widow was in no shape or form a good idea.

Wanting to snap herself out of it Maria gently grabbed Natasha's chin and pulled her back so she could look her in the eye, "Still want me to dominate you."

"God yes. Spank me. Beat me. Hurt me." Natasha begged softly and pathetically.

"I've got a better idea." Maria said, before letting go of the other girl and dramatically pushed her things off her desk, "Lay back so I can ride your pretty face."

Not needing to be told twice Natasha lay down on the desk, only letting out a slight gasp of pain as her well spanked butt came to rest against the hardwood of Maria's desk. To Natasha's delight Maria took a second to admire her handiwork, the brunette taking a long look at the redhead's beaten body before mounting her, Natasha's mouth watering as Maria slowly lowered her cunt down onto her face.

As soon as it was close enough Natasha shot her head upwards and gave Maria one long slow lick from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to the top, lingering on her entrance and then her clit along the way and making her lover moan loudly in pleasure. Natasha then repeated this process over and over again, licking the full length of Maria's cunt with every stroke of her tongue while the other woman lowered herself further down on top of her, Maria soon seated comfortably on top of Natasha's face, tightly sandwiching The Black Widow's head between the desk and her lover's delicious pussy.

For all of Maria's resistance to do any real damage to her body Natasha had been pleased to find the superior officer's cunt had been dripping wet before she even placed it down onto her face. Of course Maria always got off on dishing out a spanking, but that hadn't been just bending Natasha over her knee and then giving her some mild discomfort. No, that had been true agonising/wonderful pain, Natasha was eager to reward Maria for both enjoying it and being able to dish it out.

Maria had other ideas though, "Not so fast. Mmmmmm, I want to enjoy this. Oooooooohhhhhhhh Goooooddddddd, that's it Natasha, mmmmmmmmm, lick me slowly, gently, mmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhh fuck, you really are a world-class pussy pleaser, aren't you Romanoff?"

Natasha smirked against the yummy treat in front of her as she settled into a gentle licking rhythm after briefly trying to increase the pace. These days Maria only called her Romanoff when they were in public, or she was mad at her, or she was teasing her. It was obvious which one this was, although it wasn't really much of a tease because Natasha WAS a world-class pussy pleaser, a fact she proved to Maria pretty much on a daily basis, and she was only too happy to do it again, the more experienced spy effortlessly driving her commanding officer crazy with just a few gentle licks.

Maria enjoyed being reminded just how good Natasha was at eating pussy. It was really easy for her to get a reminder, as all it took was stroking Natasha's ego, or challenging the arrogance spy who should really know better, or sometimes by doing nothing but be in the redhead's presence. And ok, the bragging could be a little obnoxious sometimes, but it was also kind of charming in small doses, and again Maria really, really liked the way that Natasha backed up her words.

Even the straightest of women would probably enjoy receiving head from The Black Widow, and if the last eight months had proven anything Maria wasn't the straightest of women. Of course she had known that before, but damn, she felt sorry for any virgin Natasha seduced, because they had all probably been ruined for everybody else. And unfortunately Maria had probably witnessed a few of those people getting ruined as she watched Natasha effortlessly seduce people of all shapes, sizes and ages whilst studying her, the memory of that causing some very odd and dangerous sensations to rock Maria's body.

The most recognisable sensation was an absurd feeling of jealousy, as if her fuck buddy was retroactively cheating on her, the idea embarrassing Maria so much she forced herself out of her head and concentrated on the here and now. Unfortunately she couldn't live in the here and now very long without it becoming almost physically painful, Natasha knowing just how to turn the woman whose colleagues called her uptight and even an ice queen into a total lesbian slut having to grind her teeth to prevent herself from shamelessly begging another woman to make her cum.

Oh how Maria missed the days when she had been called an ice queen, had even been proud of it, had seen it as a sign she had succeeded in becoming the strong intimidating woman she had always wanted to be. Now even the level ones joked how the ice queen had been melted, and no matter how hard she tried Maria just couldn't be the same woman she had been before receiving constant mind-numbing sexual satisfaction courtesy of The Black Widow. And even though the trade-off was her personal business becoming the worst kept secret in the long history of SHIELD, in moments like this in which she was introduced to torture she could never have imagined, Maria couldn't deny it was all worth it.

Just to feel that talented tongue tracing her pussy lips, teasing her entrance and clit, and then finally that sinfully wonderful mouth wrapping around her centre and ever so gently sucking, oh Maria would take a thousand SHIELD Agents gossiping over her and a few knowing smirks from Colson, Fury and the archer if it meant she could still feel this pretty much every day. Yes, even at their most torturous Maria wouldn't trade Natasha's mouth and tongue worshipping her cunt for the world.

Right now the hardest part was not grinding herself down against Natasha's talented mouth, Maria wishing desperately she had something to grip onto as time after time again The Black Widow forced her to moan, groan, whimper and even literally crying as she was effortlessly brought to the edge of orgasm and kept there for what felt like an eternity. Over and over again Natasha gleefully pushed her so close she could taste it, Maria holding on for as long as she could until she couldn't remember why she wasn't simply begging for mercy.

Even then her pride would only allow Maria to practically growl, "Fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue you dyke bitch! Do it! Make me cum in your slut mouth, and AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK! OHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEESSSSSS! FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEEEEE!"

Any further words from Maria were just a collection of mostly swear words strung together without rhyme or reason thanks to Natasha slamming her tongue as deep into her cunt as it could go. Naturally this triggered a powerful orgasm in Maria, one which originated deep inside her core and then figuratively and literally exploded from her.

In response Maria reached down, grabbed a handful of red hair and shoved Natasha's face as deep inside her cunt as possible. After a few moments of that she pressed her hips downwards as hard as possible, once again sandwiching Natasha's head between the table and her centre, this time using almost enough force to do some damage. She could have done this before but she'd been worried about triggering an orgasm herself, but now Maria very much wanted to have multiple climaxes which Natasha Romanoff could so easily give her.

Natasha was only too happy to provide those climaxes, smirking in self-satisfaction as she oh so easily turned the mighty Maria Hill who all the little level ones used to be so afraid of into a writhing mess constantly filling The Black Widow's mouth with Natasha's personal favourite beverage. Oh how Natasha loved cum. Especially girl cum, now Maria giving her almost more than she could handle. Or technically giving her more than she could handle, depending how you chose to see it.

Technically speaking even Natasha Romanoff couldn't possibly swallow every delicious drop that Maria was giving her, but at least a majority of the precious liquid which was now covering her face would end up in her belly, Natasha would make sure of that. Also it was quite a thrill to have another woman literally cumming in her face, that woman so lost in sex that she grinded her own cunt into Natasha's face, her current position ensuring that the redheaded spy would barely be able to breathe because she would be so consumed with another woman's orgasming pussy.

Of course Natasha had a lot of pussy eating experience so she had no problem continue breathing while switching between tongue fucking Maria and swallowing the other woman's cum. Granted this wasn't a position she had been familiar with before temporarily becoming Maria's bitch, but even before the sexy brunette had made a habit out of sitting on her face Natasha sometimes put her conquests on top of her like this just so she could be completely lost in the sight, smell and taste of pure woman.

It was something Natasha could happily do all day. At the very least she was determined to outlast Maria, no matter how saw her mouth and tongue became, Natasha again smirking as she succeeded in her goal. That unfortunately meant Maria took her yummy pussy away from Natasha's mouth, but on the bright side she quickly replace it with her own lips, the two high ranking members of SHIELD passionately kissing and grinding against each other for a few minutes, sharing a little of Maria's cum in the process.

When she finally broke the kiss Maria panted, "Wait right here."

Unsurprisingly the redheaded spy did as she was told, Maria only glancing a few times at that incredibly sexy body as she retrieved a strap-on dildo from the bottom drawer of her desk. She has several toys hidden away in her offices, lockers, sleeping quarters and apartments scattered throughout SHIELD and nearby areas but much like a pistol this was her weapon of choice, the one she automatically reached for whenever the situation required it. However this time would be different.

Maria purposely glanced upwards as she slipped the harness over Natasha's legs and her thighs, meaning she quickly caught a raised eyebrow from The Black Widow, which led Maria to smirk and call out, "What? You should know better than anyone just because you've got a cock, doesn't mean you're on top."

Natasha shrugged casually but didn't take her eyes off her, "Your funeral, Hill."

That tone... it was almost like Natasha resented going back to formal names after they had become so used to calling each other by their first names. It was kind of cute, not that Maria could afford to analyse that. Not now, not ever. So instead she concentrated on strapping the dildo firmly around Natasha's waist and then taking the shaft in hand and lowering her head like she was going to give it a blow job. This got another raised eyebrow from Natasha, followed by a smirk as Maria merely spit on the head of the cock, and then while still holding it firmly positioned herself so that her cunt was pressing against the long hard object.

Once the toy was pressing directly against her front entrance Maria pushed herself forcefully downwards, letting out a loud moan as she penetrated herself with the dildo. For a second Maria savoured her pussy lips being forced to stretch open for the large toy, then she pushed herself all the way down the impressive length, crying out and then moving in pretty much pure pleasure. Sure there was a slight stretching sensation as her love passage was forced to, well, stretch but it was far from unpleasant.

That was partly thanks to just how many orgasms Natasha had just given her, her pussy relaxed as could be and, despite the other woman's best efforts, still filled with cream which lubricated the cock being inserted into her. Spanking The Black Widow earlier also helped, and the fact that despite the position they were in Maria was still very much the one in control. In control of Natasha Romanoff, something which would never get old for Maria, especially considering she made it her business to know the details of each and every one of the redhead's missions, including the latest one where she had taken out four men without breaking a sweat. And now that super tough spy was just waiting for her to start this fucking, Maria smirking as she was only too happy to oblige.

Natasha watched with interest as Maria started bouncing up and down on her lap, the pussy she had just eaten out taking every inch of the huge dildo now strapped around the redhead's waist with practised ease. The last time that she had seen pretty much this sight she'd had a strap-on attached to her head and she was getting a much closer look at Maria's pussy being fucked. Oh how Natasha missed having such a wonderful view, although this one was nothing to complain about.

Like this Natasha could see Maria's boobs bouncing up and down with every thrust, her sweaty female form in general looking so good on top of her like that, and perhaps more importantly of all she could see the look of pleasure on Maria's beautiful face. It was something Natasha had become way too attach to in recent months, and while with spanking and the face sitting her mind had been blissfully clear from that now those thoughts were coming back, especially when Maria looked directly at her with something in her eyes Natasha wasn't sure she could name. Or at least she didn't want too.

Perhaps Natasha was only postponing the inevitable. It was rather strange she had chosen to do so in the first place, as while bottoming for Maria had made a nice vacation from the norm Natasha was a top. She was the most dominant Dom in the world, maybe the universe, and there was no way Maria Hill could hope to match her for very long. No, compared to her this woman was second rate. Maria couldn't physically beat her, she couldn't mentally beat her, she couldn't beat her full stop. Natasha was superior in every way to this woman, so why was she so reluctant to make Maria her bitch?

Just as these confusing thoughts were going through Natasha's head she suddenly found herself being flipped over. She had been so lost in her thoughts she hadn't seen this coming at all, the mighty Black Widow totally taken off-guard for a few seconds. As a result her mask of perfect calm slipped and she couldn't help but look worried for a second. By the time she recovered it was too late and Maria was smirking at her, basking in the achievement of getting the drop on the notorious Natasha Romanoff. Which naturally made Natasha angry.

Then Maria challenged, "You want to top me again? Go ahead. Fuck my pussy, hell fuck my tight virgin ass for all I care. Because I don't care how good you are Natasha, I'll just shake it off and fuck you up the ass like the little bitch you really are!"

Silence fell over the room and for a moment Maria half expected Natasha to slap her as if they were on a date or something and she had just yelled that out. Then Natasha started pumping her hips back and fourth, originally starting to fuck Maria with an unsteady and awkward pace which was really unlike her. Of course that didn't last long, the deadly Black Widow's natural instincts kicking in which resulted in the type of pussy pounding that if she was honest with herself Maria had really missed. Sure, nothing could compare to topping Natasha Romanoff, but being topped by the legendary spy came pretty close.

Not that Natasha was strictly a top in this scenario, but it looks like the redhead was having trouble remembering that from the way those beautiful eyes of hers was staring into Maria's soul, demanding total submission. She wouldn't get it, although she did get Maria's arms and legs wrapped tightly around her, Natasha's stare causing the brunette's body to act of its own accord, but even then Maria pulled the redhead into her and pushed her away, making the thrusts in and out of her cunt even harder while maintaining an element of control.

Maintaining a little control and not begging to cum like a submissive little bitch became increasingly hard for Maria. Natasha was just fucking her so good, easily beating anyone else she'd ever been way, and those eyes... that mask of concentration and who knows what else, oh God, what had Maria been thinking? She knew right from the start that fucking Natasha Romanoff would be like playing with fire, but surely she had literally jumped into a inferno by offering this sex goddess a chance to not only fuck her pussy but take her virgin ass too.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers