Maria's Rule Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

At the time Maria had believed what she said with every fibre of her being. That she could be the first to take an ass fucking from The Black Widow and shake it off like it was nothing. But now she wasn't even 50% sure of that, and even as she crashed over the edge of an incredibly powerful orgasm she feared repercussions of this and more importantly finally surrendering her virgin butt hole to the dangerous Black Widow. Although ironically enough in that moment Maria couldn't denied that what she was most scared of was that when she finally gave Natasha what she really wanted the deadly redhead would finally discard her like a toy a child had become bored with, a.k.a. just like everybody else who'd had the privilege of fucking this goddess of a woman.

As Maria went from gritting her teeth to trying to keep herself quite to shooting her head back and shamelessly screaming pleasure from the force of her climax Natasha continued to stare at the woman who had captured her attention like no other. She actually wanted to look away, to look at anything else, maybe even to stop fucking the other woman because some of the thoughts which were going on inside her mind were terrifying for her. But she couldn't. She just couldn't. Her instincts had kicked in and all she could seem to do was fuck Maria with every ounce of skill she possessed.

After spending so long bottoming it felt so peculiar to be on top again. So weird. So unnatural? And yet it was just like riding a bike, Natasha feeling like she was in her element for the first time in about a year. And oh, she had almost forgotten how good she was at this. How easy it was to make another woman feel good with a strap-on. How much fun it was to thrust a dildo strapped around her waist in and out of another woman's pussy and make her cum. To make her tremble beneath her. To make another woman scream in ecstasy from her skills with HER cock.

The power, the control, the dominance, all these feelings she hadn't felt for so long now came back full force along with the unique sensation of having the wonderful little nub inside the harness crashing against her clit with every thrust soon had an orgasm of her own building up in Natasha's body. And to some extent she continued holding it back as usual so she could make Maria cum several times from pounding into her. However instead of pushing herself to her limits and possibly past them Natasha allowed herself to cum at the first moment it seemed vaguely respectable for her to do so.

Of course by then she had given Maria so many orgasms the other woman couldn't possibly complain, but Natasha knew this would be bugging her for a very long time. But she would just have to admit she couldn't take her thoughts were going on in her head, had to let the overwhelming pleasure rock her body so it could numb her mind and reduce her to a quivering mess of flesh and bone. And luckily for her pride even as she became totally lost in her pleasure Natasha continued pounding Maria's pussy, the redhead's body taking over completely so she didn't embarrass herself by only giving the brunette a few orgasms.

For a while both women seem completely lost and what they were doing, then Natasha pulled her cock out of Maria's pussy, leaving The Deputy Director of SHIELD whimpering pathetically with disappointment. Natasha ignored her and rolled onto her back, the two Agents of SHIELD gasping for breath and slowly recovering from their activities.

Maria thought to herself, this was it. She was moments away from getting ass fucked. How would it feel? Would it change her? Would it change things between her and Natasha? Was she about to be humiliated and then tossed aside by Natasha, just like all the other people she had seen The Black Widow seduce? Well, the answer to the last question was yes, but it didn't play out as Maria had always imagined it would.

Getting up with a disturbing amount of calm Natasha wordlessly took off the strap-on, tossed it aside and got dressed. She then just stood there for a few long seconds with her back to Maria, then without turning back Natasha said, "Whatever this is, it's over. If we talk again it will be official SHIELD business. Otherwise I do not wish to see you."

A little taken aback by this Maria set up, "Natasha-"

"I don't care about taking your anal cherry." Natasha quickly interrupted, again without looking at the other woman, "I don't care about you. You're not pretty enough to be my bitch. If you weren't The Deputy Director of SHIELD, I wouldn't have looked at you twice."

With that Natasha quickly left, leaving Maria to just sit there in dumbfounded silence for a few long moments. Then she remembered she was naked, and Maria quickly gathering up her things and then dressed, feeling just as ungraceful as when she had taken her clothes off. God damn Natasha Romanoff, making everything look easy, including getting dressed and undressed, and attacking someone's petty insecurities.

Maria kept telling herself over and over she didn't care how she looked, but she was more of a girl then she'd ever let on and she hated herself for it. She hated that she had constantly not felt good enough for Natasha, hated the fact that all it had taken was one little comment from the redhead to inflame that absurd part of herself. But luckily she had a distraction, that being why had The Black Widow acted so childishly and turn down the chance to ass fuck her? The easy answer to that was despite what she said Natasha did care about Maria, which meant that whatever this was between them wasn't over. And sure, they had far more important things to worry about, but Maria knew all she could do now was wait for either SHIELD to find Loki or Loki to make his next move.

In the meantime Maria should probably decide exactly what it was she wanted from Natasha Romanoff.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers