Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and said, "Put me down before you hurt yourself."

I grinned and sat her on her feet. "You weight less than half what I do, so you had better be careful. If you get me drunk and I fall down; make sure you're out of the way."

"I'll remember that," she said and chuckled. "Get our beers; I'm going to sit on the table."

"You sure can be bossy, can't you," I said with a grin as I headed for the back of the truck.

"Only when I need to be." She replied and headed for the table.

I watched her walk for a moment, the sway of her hips and the swing of the skirt she wore, painted pictures on the screen of my mind. I grinned and shook my head slowly as I turned to get the beers. I should have my mind washed out with soap, I thought and then chuckled. Oh well, an old man could dream, couldn't he?

I got our two beers and then reached into the truck to turn on the key and the radio. I tuned to a country station out of Corpus and went to sit with Marie. She took her beer, listened to the radio for a moment, and then grinned. "You have good taste in music, that's one of my favorite stations."

"I figured you'd like one of the local Spanish stations but I didn't know where a good one was, so I put it on the one I like." I told her.

She looked at me and then smiled. "You are a very interesting person. You're courteous and thoughtful; you let things happen at their natural pace. You're gentle but I think there is iron underneath if you were pushed to far. There is a lot about you that a woman could and would find attractive. Why are you still single? You should be married." She asked and laughed.

I laughed with her and then I looked off into the dark as I considered the question. After a moment, I shrugged and said, "Beats me. I have been a couple of times. The first time, I was too young and she wasn't the person, I thought she was. The second time, it was right but it took me to long to figure that out. By the time I did it was too late, she died."

I paused and sighed. "The last time, I still haven't figured out why we married. Loneliness and bad judgment are the only things that come to mind. Lately, all the women I come across are either already married or have more head problems than I do."

I shrugged again. "I guess it boils down to the fact that I haven't found the right person but once and I even screwed that up."

Marie looked at me and then smiled. "Well, what do you know, an honest answer to that question. No excuses, no accusations, just the hard facts, and no sugar coating." She grinned at me as she took a swallow of her beer.

"Why aren't you married? You're a very lovely lady and sweet when you're not being bossy." I asked her.

She looked at me for a second and then said, "I'm not married because...." She paused and took a deep breath. "I am married. My husband is in jail and probably won't ever get out."

She paused again and looked off into the dark. "He got drunk about two years ago and killed a gringo with his knife."

"I would say I was sorry but...." I started and then stopped, as I had no idea of what I really wanted to say.

"That's alright. He married me when I was sixteen and was good to me most of the time. I never loved him because it was an arranged marriage; he was the son of an old friend of my fathers. He had a mean streak but I learned very quickly how to avoid it."

"Now that I am sorry about. No woman should have to put up with any of that as far as I'm concerned."

She nodded and went on, "Now I'm by myself, Mario and Thomas were friends of my husband and now they watch out for me. I have a job and pay my own way, so there's no problem in that respect. I can divorce him but I haven't, there is the conflict with my religion and I...." She paused and took a sip of her beer.

When I sat there looking at her, she smiled shyly and went on. "I was going to say, I hadn't found anyone to give me a reason to divorce him." She took a deep breath and grinned, "That might not be true anymore. My heart is telling me one thing but my head has other ideas. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens."

I smiled at her and then chuckled before I said softly, "Thomas may have been more right than he knew."

She laughed and bumped her knee against mine. "Hey, don't get any ideas. You may be affecting my heart but you're not in my head yet and it's still in control. Remember that."

I grinned and asked, "Who are you telling that to, me or yourself?" She chuckled and took a sip of her beer, her eyes never leaving mine. "You're a very beautiful woman and you don't need an old fart like me but we can enjoy each others company and I am enjoying myself."

She whispered, "Who's trying to convince who about what now?"

I chuckled and said, "Ok, so we're both in big trouble." Our eyes were still locked together. "Oh yeah, we're in big trouble."

She smiled and both our heads moved towards each other and then we were kissing. Nothing was touching except our lips for a moment and then her tongue brushed my lips. My tongue darted out to play tag with hers. She fenced with me for a second or two and then she made a soft whimpering sound as she sat back and then took a sip of her beer, looking off into the dark.

I did the same, except I took a deep breath and let it out slowly and noisily. Marie glanced over at me and grinned shyly before she whispered, "Yeah, me too."

"I think I had better take you home," I said slowly and softly.

"Why is that?" She asked. "I feel perfectly safe. Well, as safe as I want to be, anyway." She paused and then grinned, "You on the other hand...." She dropped her eyes and let the sentence die.

I laughed, slid over closer to her, and bumped my shoulder against hers. "Are you sure about that? You're making my head spin and causing all kinds of naughty thoughts to fly around," I said with a grin, teasing her.

She looked at me for a second and whispered, "Naughty thoughts, huh." She took my beer from me and sat both beers down on the table on her other side. Turning, she pushed at my chest until I was flat on my back on the table. Then, she was straddling my hips and laid down on top of me. "Let me show you some naughty thoughts," she whispered softly.

The kiss started sweetly enough but didn't stay that way. Before long, my head was spinning for real, as she kissed the hell out of me. I kissed her back the same way and just surrendered to it, my arms going around her. At some far point in time, she moaned loudly, and then sat up suddenly. We were both breathing hard as we just looked at each other.

I started to sit up but she put out her hands and pushed me back. "Oh no, you stay down there, believe me, it's safer that way. As soon as I catch, my breath, and my knees stop shaking, I'm getting up from here and taking a long walk."

She took a deep breath and blew it out noisily. "I think I got a little overheated and I need to cool off."

I didn't say anything but I could tell that she was definitely overheated. I could feel the heat of her sex through the thickness of my Levis and whatever she had on under that skirt. It was a scorching heat, centered directly over my hard manhood.

"That sounds like a good idea," I whispered. "I'm about on fire myself."

She smiled down at me and rocked her hips slowly from side to side. "Yes, I noticed. There seems to be a lump in your lap that wasn't there earlier." A shiver ran up and down her body as she froze for a second. "Oh yes, and a very nice lump at that."

I groaned softly, wondering how anyone or anything could be that hot and not burst into flames. "I don't think a walk will do much good. Do you have the number for the local fire department?" I asked jokingly.

She looked down at me, a sly grin crossing her face. "There's no fire department out here but there is a small lake," she whispered softly. "Can you swim?"

"Like a fish." I replied, a big grin coming to my face.

Marie started to chuckle and then laughed for a moment, before whispering, "Good, because I never learned, to swim that is." She leaned forward as if she were going to kiss me and then changed her mind. "No, I don't think that would be a good idea right now," she whispered as she sat back up.

"Kissing me or going swimming?" I asked softly.

She chuckled and replied, "Both."

She stood up and got down off the table. Her eyes dropped to the large bulge in the front of my levies and she sighed deeply. "I wonder how cold that water is." She asked in a whisper so soft that I figured she was talking more to herself than to me.

"Let's go find out," I whispered back as I sat up.

Her eyes came up to my face and she sighed again deeply. "I don't have my suit and neither do you," she said softly and then a grin crossed her face. "I've never been skinny dipping but I've heard about it. Have you ever done it?" She asked. When I nodded, she laughed and said, "I figured you had. I've led such a safe, sheltered life."

"Safe is good," I said quietly as I picked up her beer and handed it to her. I took a sip of mine as she took a sip of hers; our eyes were locked together.

As she lowered the bottle, she grinned and whispered, "Yes, safe is good but it's so boring." I nodded and she went on, "Maybe it's time I tried something new, something a little wild and crazy, something like I did when I was young." She laughed and did a dancing twirl, the flared skirt she wore, floating out and up.

"You could wear your panties and bra," I said with a grin. "That would let you keep some of your modesty."

She laughed and replied, "I'm not wearing a bra, as you know from caressing my back and the panties I have on are white and gauzy. In the water, they would be transparent, if they aren't already." She tilted her head to the side and looked at me, a faint smile on her lips. After a moment, she grinned, turned her beer up, and drained it in one long swallow. When she stood there looking at me expectantly, I chuckled and did the same.

When I finished, she took the empty bottle from me and walked over to the truck to get out two fresh ones. Turning toward me, she asked, "Do you have anything we could use for towels?"

I slipped off the table and walked toward her. I was very aware of the hard-on making a tent in the front of my levies and so was she. She grinned at me as she handed me a beer. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"I sure hope so, because you're responsible for it," I said as I leaned over and brushed my lips over hers. She was grinning at me as I turned and opened the truck door. I moved the back of the seat forward and pulled a large beach towel and a blanket out of the space.

I heard Marie chuckle behind me and then I felt her against my butt and back. Her hand came around to press boldly over my hard-on before she gave it a light squeeze. "You should feel how wet my panties are," she whispered. "I can't remember ever being this wet before." I felt her shiver and then she stepped away from me.

I turned, picked her up, and kissed the hell out of her. She kissed me back with equal passion, her arms going around my neck and her legs locking around my waist. I moved my hands to her back and caressed her from her shoulders to the swell of her ass. Somewhere in there, we both moaned softly. A moment later, she broke the kiss and put her head on my shoulder, hugging me even tighter as she did.

I carried her around the door and sat her on the hood of the truck. She laughed as she let go of me and then kissed me softly on the lips. "You carry me like I was a child," she said softly.

I chuckled and shook my head as I replied, "You are definitely not a child, believe me. You are a very warm and caring woman."

"Warm is not the word for it," she whispered quietly. Then she grinned and said, "I think we need to spread that blanket out down by the pond." She kissed me quickly on the lips and then added, "Help me down before I lose my nerve."

I helped her down and grabbed the blanket and towel. She took those from me and said, "You get to carry the cooler."

I chuckled and whisper under my breath as I turned to get the cooler, "Bossy."

"I heard that," she said with a laugh as she walked toward the tree behind the table.

I got the beer cooler and followed her. It was darker behind the tree as a screen of bushes grew to my right, blocking the light from the pole. There was a narrow open area leading down to the water, with a short pier jutting out into it. That's as much I could see in the faint moonlight.

Marie was spreading the blanket out in a grassy open area near the entrance to the pier. I sat the cooler down and gave her a hand with the blanket. When we finished, we were on opposite sides. She grinned at me and stepped out of her shoes and onto the blanket.

I quickly slipped my boots off and joined her. She stood there with a shy smile on her face for a moment and then slowly pulled her peasant blouse off over her head. As she shook her head and smoothed her hair back into place, my eyes took in her breasts.

They weren't overly large but they were large for her frame and stood up high and proud. The large circle on each one was dark and her long thick nipples were a shade or two darker yet. My hand came up on its own and I brushed the back of my fingers over first one nipple and then the other. Marie took a sharp breath each time my fingers bumped over the sensitive flesh.

I grinned at her as I unbuttoned my shirt and then slipped it off. Her eyes roamed my upper body for a moment and then she hooked her fingers in the waistband of her skirt and slowly pushed it down over her flared hips. Her white bikini styled panties came into view slowly. Well, they were white at the top but they were more flesh toned the lower I looked. Over her sex, they were probably transparent but it was hard to tell in the darkness.

She bent slightly and then dropped the skirt to pool around her feet. She straightened up and stepped out of the skirt, using one foot to move it over near the edge of the blanket. She dropped the blouse on top of it. She looked up at me with a shy smile on her lips.

"Just beautiful," I whispered.

"No I'm not, but thank you for saying it," she whispered back. "I'm too old and fat to be anything like that."

I took in her narrow waist, her flat stomach and cocked my head to the side. "Turn around in a slow circle." I told her.

She grinned and did as I asked. Her back was just as good as the front. In fact, I liked it better since I'm an ass man from way back. The bikini briefs were actually a g-string, so both cheeks of her nice round ass were bare, and the strap up the back just accentuated it.

Once she was facing me again, I grinned and said, "I stand on the fact that you are one beautiful lady and I don't want to hear any different. Yes, you are older than you once were, we all are, but old and fat, you're not. Anyone, who says you are, will have a fight on their hands."

She laughed and shook her head. "Ok, I'll accept that, if I have to, since I have no other choice."

I chuckled and moved closer to her; not touching her, I bent to kiss her sweetly on the lips. Her tongue slipped slowly into my mouth and we fenced for a moment. She broke the kiss and giggled. "I've never done anything like this before. I keep shivering like I'm cold but its only nervousness. I haven't felt this way since my wedding night."

She took a deep breath and grinned up at me. "Now it's your turn," she whispered softly.

I chuckled and took a step back. "There's one difference though, I ain't wearing anything under these jeans but me," I said softly as I unbuckled my belt.

Marie's eyes got big for a second as she whispered, "Oh!" her eyes darting from my face to the bulge in the front of my levies. I undid the snap and then lowered the zipper but held the cloth together. Marie licked her lips and then her eyes flicked up to my face and then back to the front of the pants. I grinned and turned around before I lowered the levies.

I heard her say softly, a chuckle in her voice, "Hey, no fair, I didn't turn around."

"Yeah, but you at least had that g-string on." I replied as I finished removing the jeans and my socks. I dropped the pants and socks in a pile on top of my shirt and turned around. Whatever Marie was going to say, never made it past her lips as her mouth dropped open as she stared at my manhood standing up against my lower belly.

After a moment, her eyes flicked up to my face and then back to my manhood as she whispered, "Oh my!"

"Is there something wrong?" I asked her. She shook her head and then nodded sharply. I chuckled and asked, "Is that a yes or a no?"

She looked up at me for a second and shook her head slowly as she replied, "I've never seen one that big, much less...." Her eyes dropped and a grin spread across her face as she reached out and wrapped her fingers around it, near the base. "No wonder, I nearly came when I was on top of you," she whispered more to herself than to me.

"It's not that big." I told her. As much as I've tried to stretch it, I've never reached the magic eight-inch mark. Seven and three quarters is as close as I've ever got but it's almost two inches across, which makes it look larger than it is.

She giggled and nodded as she moved her hand up and down along my length. "To me it is huge. My husband isn't half that big and he's about all I have to compare to." She brought her other hand up and wrapped her fingers around my shaft above the first hand.

An inch of the shaft and the head were still visible above her hands. "Damn!" she whispered softly as she moved forward and went down on one knee in front of me. "This I've got to try."

Her tongue darted out, caught the drop of clear fluid that had formed on the tip of my dick, and then she swirled it around the flange below the head. I heard myself groan softly. She looked up at me and grinned for a second before she sucked the head into her warm mouth. I groaned again and she took more of me in, down to her hand. Her tongue was doing wonderful things all along the bottom of the shaft and head. A shiver ran up and down my spine.

A few moments later, she lifted her head, releasing me from her mouth. She worked her jaw for a second and then chuckled. "I only thought I had a big mouth, I'm getting a cramp in my jaw muscles." She planted a kiss on the tip and looked up at me. "I'm sorry but I need to let my jaw relax before I do that some more." She grinned and added, "And I plan on trying it some more believe me."

With a grin, I reached down and gave her a hand getting to her feet. "Then it must be my turn." I told her. She looked at me funny for a second before I saw the light dawn in her eyes and she shook her head. I looked at her hard for a moment before I asked, "You don't like it?" Then I asked, as a thought crossed my mind, "Have you ever had it done to you?"

She shook her head again and whispered, "My husband thought it was nasty and wouldn't even consider it. Mary told me once that it wasn't right that a man wouldn't return the favor, as she called it."

"Well, she's right about that. I don't consider it nasty; in fact, I enjoy it as much as anything about sex." I told her as I went to my knees and then added, "Lie down and relax, leave it all up to me. I'll take my time and take it slow. Kind of ease you into it."

She giggled shyly but lay down on her back on the blanket. I lay down next to her on my side and kissed her softly on the lips. As the kiss grew in intensity, I laid my hand on her stomach. She gave a little shivering jerk as I did. My hand remained still for a while and then I slowly caressed her belly and side. When it roamed over her hip and then up along her side to caress the outside of her left breast, she moaned softly into my mouth.

I could feel the hard nipple of her right breast moving against my chest with her breathing. When I rubbed the palm of my hand in circles, just barely brushing her left nipple, she arched her back, trying to make firmer contact with my hand.