Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie gave out with a soft whimpering moan as I continued to tease her nipple, her tongue now dueling fiercely with mine. I caressed her whole breast with my fingertips and then gave it a gentle squeeze as I cupped its firmness. She moaned softly and pressed it tighter to my hand, rolling slightly toward me with her hips.

I moved closer to her, until my hot manhood was pressed against her leg. She gave a shivering jerk of her hips and brought her left arm up to pull me closer yet. I moved my hand to her back and broke the kiss, holding her tightly. She was shivering as if she were cold and rolled on over to cuddle up with me.

After a while, the shivering stopped and she sighed deeply. I kissed her hair and caressed her back. She gave a little quivering shake and sighed again. "You have such a slow gentle touch and such a sweet kiss," she whispered softly.

I wasn't sure what to say, so I said nothing. She went on, "I'm not used to that. My husband was only after his own satisfaction and went straight to it after I got him hard with my mouth and hands."

"I think he missed out on a lot, in that case," I whispered back.

She nodded in agreement and then whispered, "Yes, I think so but then, so did I. My head is swimming, just from you kissing me and touching my breast. My body is on fire and I think I had a small orgasm. I haven't felt like this in many, many years." She sighed and snuggled closer, whispering, "I think I've missed out on a lot more than he did."

I kissed her hair again and hugged her to me. I caressed her back and eventually moved my hand lower to caress her round firm ass. When I did, she shivered and then asked, "Why did you stop kissing me?"

"I told you I was going to take it slow and gentle and take it easy on you. I could feel that you were to the point of no return and I didn't want you to go there yet, so I stopped to let you calm down." I told her in a soft whisper. "I'm being selfish in a way; I want this to last for as long as possible."

She chuckled softly and then shivered as I teased the deep crease of her ass. "There's so much more of you to explore and I want to explore it all," I whispered into her hair.

"What are you waiting for?" I heard her ask and then she giggled like a schoolgirl. "I can't believe that I said that," she whispered as though she were talking to herself.

I grinned and rolled her over onto her back, with me now on top of her. She gave a grunt of surprise and then sighed as I lifted my weight up off her slightly. She had a grin on her face to match mine as I looked into her eyes. "Be careful what you wish for," I said teasingly before I brushed my lips over hers and then nibbled on her lower lip.

She whimpered softly and squirmed under me. I shifted my lower body and ended up between her legs. I could feel the intense heat from her sex against my lower belly.

I kissed my way along her jaw and then down along her neck. When I reached the juncture with her shoulder, I paused and then licked up along her neck and than out along the front of her shoulder. Each time my tongue moved over her skin, she would take a sharp gasping breath and her hips would flex against my belly.

"Oh, you like that, do you?" I asked.

Marie nodded her head several times sharply, but anything she was going to say was lost in a soft moan as I kissed and then licked the small indent at the base of her throat. The moan turned to a whimper as I kissed my way down between her breasts and wiggled my body lower as I went.

When my face was even with her breasts, I used the tip of my tongue to lick circles around the base of first one breast and then the other. The moan was back, louder than ever as she arched her back, lifting her breasts higher.

I picked the right one and let my tongue spiral up the soft silky skin to her nipple. It was so hard that the dark circle under it was actually crinkled. I circled around the base for a moment and then sucked it between my lips, flicking it lightly with the tip of my tongue.

Marie's moan went up in volume almost to a yell as she grabbed my head, her hips bucking and jerking against my lower ribs. I continued to lick and tease that nipple until her hips slowed their motion and once more settled back to the blanket.

She gave a little whimpering moan as I sucked the nipple one more time hard and held it as I lifted my head. When it popped free from my lips, she groaned and flexed her hips hard up against me, a quivering shiver, running up and down her body.

I held my weight on my elbows, looked at her face, and grinned. Her eyes were tightly closed and she had her lower lip sucked in between her teeth. She had that look of a woman lost deep in the depths of passion. Her breathing was fast and raggedy, which caused her to lick her lips occasionally, with just the tip of her tongue. I thought that was cute and oh so sexy.

After a while, she took a deep ragged breath and blew it out noisily. She opened her eyes and it took a second for her to focus on me. When she did, she smiled shyly and then grinned.

"How are you doing?" I asked in a soft whisper. She nodded her head slowly and then sighed deeply. I laughed and said, "That good huh." She grinned and nodded again.

I started to move off her so I could lie next to her, but she almost yelled, "No!" and pulled me back down. "No, please, stay where you are."

"Ok." I told her. "I was going to let you rest for a while. I think that was a barn burner of an orgasm, you just had."

When she just nodded and then sighed deeply again, I chuckled and kissed her lightly on the right nipple. Her upper body jerked and her hands pushed at my head. "Oh no, please don't touch me there, I'm so sensitive it hurts," she said.

I grinned and kissed the other nipple. She shivered and whimpered softly as I did. I raised my head and whispered, "Then, I guess I'll have to make do with this one."

She shivered again and pushed at me. "Ok, I think you do need to move, after all. I couldn't take another orgasm like that last one." She giggled and then added, "Not right now anyway."

I chuckled and moved over to lie next to her. She groaned softly as she turned toward me and cuddled up against my side, her head on my shoulder. She scooted over, slipped her leg over mine, and pressed her scorching hot sex against my upper thigh.

I jerked and whispered, "Holy shit lady, are you trying to brand me with that thing?" She giggled and shook her head.

I hugged her tightly as she started to move and said, "You stay right there; the thought of being branded by you has some appeal to it. I just can't figure out why you haven't burst into flames yet."

She giggled and whispered, "I'm far to wet to have to worry about that. I'm afraid I made a big mess on your blanket."

"You go right ahead and make all the messes you want," I whispered back as I hugged her tightly. "The blanket can be washed and then you can make even more messes on it."

She giggled and snuggled tighter. I kissed her forehead and caressed her back and butt. When I trailed a couple of fingers along the cleft of her ass, it was slick and slippery. I chuckled and said, "Oh yeah, you made a really big mess. I'm going to have so much fun cleaning it up."

I felt her shiver and then she asked, "You still want to do that to me, you know, down there?"

I laughed and nodded. "I sure do. You've just made it even tastier among other things. Now, I have an excuse to check out all of those little nooks and crannies. I think you'll find it very interesting, in many ways," I said softly.

Marie shivered, looked up at me for a second, dropped her eyes, and whispered, "I don't know if I could take that, just sucking on my breast almost made me die. I'd never had an orgasm that intense or that long before." Then she giggled and added, "Anyway, you still have the other breast to do and then...." She left the sentence hanging as she rubbed her sex against my thigh.

I chuckled as I reached over and pulled the edge of the blanket to us and than over us. "First, you need to rest and recover your strength," I whispered softly. Marie nodded, sighed, and snuggled close.

*****

The sound of a barking dog woke me up. It was a little after daylight and a misty fog hung over the pond and the surrounding park. Marie stirred and mumbled in her sleep. I could hear a noisy truck driving in the road from the highway.

I kissed her on the forehead and whispered, "Wake up, sleepy head, we have company coming."

She wiggled and cuddled up closer to me as she mumbled again. Suddenly, her body gave a jerk and her head came up to look at me, a wide-eyed look on her face.

I smiled and whispered, "Good morning, I think we fell asleep."

She smiled shyly as she nodded and then she wiggled against me again. "No, it wasn't a dream," I whispered, a grin spreading across my face. She blushed and buried her face against my chest.

I listened to the sound of the truck for a moment and it seemed to be going on past the park and following the road on away from us to wherever it went. "Our company seems to be going somewhere other than here," I whispered.

Marie snuggled closer and nodded her head. She didn't seem to be in any hurry to go anywhere so I snuggled back.

After a while, my hand started to caress her back. When I did, she sighed and whispered, "Good morning and I'm very glad it wasn't a dream. It feels so good to wake up in your arms, even if it is in the middle of the park."

I chuckled and nodded. "It could have been a family with ten kids out for a morning swim," I said teasingly. She tensed up for a second and then she nodded and giggled as she relaxed.

On a more serious note I asked, "Hadn't we better get you home? Thomas and Mary will be worried about you. I don't want to get you in any trouble."

Marie lifted her head and looked into my eyes as she asked, "Are you trying to get rid of me? Thomas isn't my keeper, I'm a grown woman, where I go, and when I get home is my business."

She grinned and went on, "Anyway, he'll sleep until noon and then Mary will knock him back out in her own special way. He won't even miss me until late afternoon and Mary won't say a word about me not being there. She thinks I'm crazy for going off with a gringo but she's wanted me to get out and find someone to be happy with."

She stopped talking and then dropped her eyes as she whispered, "I'm talking too much; I need to shut up."

I chuckled and kissed her hair. "Don't worry, we're both nervous," I whispered softly. She nodded her head against my chest and then lifted her head. I kissed her gently on the lips for a moment. "Everything will be alright," I whispered. She nodded and kissed me.

As the kiss went on, our nervousness was soon replaced by growing passion as our tongues danced and fenced and our hands explored each other. After a while, Marie rolled over onto her back, pulling me over on top of her. My hardening manhood was pressed to her thigh and the slowly building heat of her sex was against the right side of my hip.

When I started to kiss down along her neck, she whispered, "No, I want to feel you in me, I want to save that for later."

With a grin, I pushed up and looked down into her face. "In that case..." I said as I rolled us over until she was on top. "Let's see what your special way is. Mary has hers so I guess you have one to."

Marie grinned and then laughed. "I don't know if I have one or not," she said and then her face sobered for a second. "To tell the truth, I'd never thought about it. Sex with my husband was always his way, quick and to the point, his point that is. With me flat on my back and him between my legs was the only way it ever happened."

Slowly she spread her legs to either side of my hips and sat up, straddling me, her hot moist sex pressed against my belly. "Maybe it's time I found my special way," She whispered with a grin as she lifted her hips and moved lower to sit down on the hard shaft that was lying tight to my lower belly.

The blanket had fallen off her and now she sat astride me, naked except for the tiny white g-string. She was even more beautiful in the daylight than she had been last night. She rocked her hips back and forth and then from side to side. A shiver ran up and down her body and then she sighed loudly.

"Yes, this feels so good," she whispered softly as she continued to move her hips.

My hands moved to her hips. I caressed her there, down along her thighs and then back upward. As my hands reached the outer swell of her breasts, she shivered again, her hips moving faster. Suddenly, she stood up and grinned down at me as she peeled the g-string off. Her sex was smooth and hairless except for a little V in the center of her plump mound.

"I won't need these," she whispered, before she giggled and sat back down on my hips.

When she wiggled her hips from side to side, I felt my shaft slip between the hot slippery folds of her sex. She sighed deeply and flexed her hips back and forth, sliding her slit up and down on my shaft. This brought a deep groaning moan to both our lips.

Marie continued to move her hips back and forth for several minutes, the heat in her sex rising rapidly. She was moaning softly in an almost continuous sound. Suddenly, she gave out with a loud moaning groan, her hips jerking in quick, sharp movements. Her hands came forward to rest on my chest as she came and came hard.

I reached up and caressed her breasts and hard nipples for a second or two before I sat up to hug her tightly to me. Her arms went around me as she pressed her head tight against my chest. My right hand slipped down to press on her tailbone, forcing her sex even tighter to my hardness. She moaned loudly and rocked her hips slowly as her orgasm went on and on. There was a hot flood washing across my balls and down between my thighs.

Slowly she stopped moving and just held onto me, breathing rapidly. I caressed her back and hair, reassuringly. She sighed deeply and hugged me tightly. I grinned to myself and kissed her hair. "That was a good one," I whispered. She nodded slowly and sighed again.

I held her for a long while, just enjoying the feel of her body against mine. Suddenly, she gave a little jerk and then leaned her head back and looked up at me. She smiled shyly and then laid her head back on my chest.

"You're spoiling me," she whispered softly.

I grinned and kissed her hair. "So?" I asked in a whisper of my own.

She giggled and shook her head slowly. "I...." She started to say, and then she stopped. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I'll say it anyway," she whispered. "I don't think that I ever had a real orgasm until last night and then just now. I just thought I had." I stroked her back and kissed her hair.

She sighed deeply. "That is just what I mean. You aren't in any hurry to get your own pleasure. It's like you think mine is more important than your own. I've never had that before."

I reached up and lifted her chin until I could look into her eyes. "That's the way it's supposed to be between two people when they make love. It's a giving on both sides, with no taking, only accepting what is given and returning it two fold," I whispered with a smile on my face. Then I kissed her softly.

She kissed me back and then smiled shyly as she looked into my eyes. "I'm beginning to see that. The only thing is that you have been doing all the giving so far. I've been doing all the accepting." She giggled and dropped her eyes. "I'm not complaining, believe me. I just think it's time for me to do some giving. I've been completely selfish like someone I used to know."

I chuckled and shook my head. "No, you're nothing like him. He took what he considered his but you didn't know any better, then or now. The fact that you recognize the fact, says a lot about you. You are learning, and learning quickly," I told her softly.

She nodded against my chest and then raised her head to kiss me softly. After a moment, she broke the kiss and whispered, "Now, you're in my heart and my head."

"You've been in both of mine since that first kiss," I whispered back. She smiled and kissed me again.

When we broke the kiss, she wiggled her hips and frowned at the squishing sound we made. "I seemed to have made an even bigger mess this morning than I did last night," she said and then grinned. "You seem to have that affect on me."

I chuckled and kissed her forehead before I said, "Ok, it's time for that skinny dipping lesson. We can clean up and then get all messy again, but first, we're going to find a much more private place than here. We can stop by Thomas's place and you can pick up some of your things. Now that I've found you, I ain't letting you out of my sight anymore than I absolutely have to."

Marie laughed and kissed the hell out of me to the point that I ended up flat on my back. As she kissed me, she rubbed her wet slippery sex up and down my hard shaft. After a minute or two, she wiggled forward, until the head of my dick was rubbing against the hot opening to her sex.

She broke the kiss and whispered breathily, "Not before I find my special way with you. I need to return what I've been given."

Before I could say anything, she was kissing me again and wiggling her hips, trying to force the head of my manhood into her tight opening. The angle was wrong or she couldn't get it to stay where she wanted it so she broke the kiss and sat up. She grinned down at me as she reached between her legs, rose up slightly, grabbed my slippery shaft, and held it up as she sat down gently. She shivered and took a sharp breath as the large head pressed against her opening.

"I need to do this, for myself, for us," she said as she added more weight to our connection.

I felt the head slip inside; it felt like she was sticking it up her ass. I looked down and just stared. Nope, it was going in her pussy. If this was the way a virgin was supposed to feel, then I now understood the reason they were prized. I'd never had one, this is as close as I'd ever gotten and it was good enough.

I reached out, placed my hands on her hips, and whispered, "Don't hurt yourself, take it slow and easy, don't rush it."

She nodded her head and then made a soft whimpering sound as I felt her slip down over me slightly. I had to groan myself as her tightness gripped me. She barely moved her hips up and down, fucking just the head and an inch of my shaft.

A soft moaning whimper was coming from deep in her chest. Her tightness was almost painful to me but in a pleasurable way. I groaned deeply and realized that I would probably come long before she got even half of me inside.

Then she paused, moaned loudly, and lifted her hips all the way up, freeing me from my captivity. She hovered there for a minute or so and then reached down to lift me up again. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing very hard and fast as she pressed me to her opening. The head entered easier this time and as she slowly moved up and down, more of my shaft disappeared into her hot depths. We both were moaning and groaning.

Suddenly she froze except for a twitching and jerking of her hips. There was an even hotter heat around the head of my dick and her vagina grabbed me tightly, only to relax slightly and grab me again. Repeating this over and over again. She was coming and the heat, and movement around my manhood pushed me over the edge.

I came long and hard, my hips rising and falling with each jet that left my body. Marie yelled as the first jet erupted, the jerking of her hips getting harder and faster. She was slowly settling farther down on me, which seemed to take her orgasm even higher.

By the time we both came down to any resemblance of sanity, Marie was just short of sitting on my lap. She was rocking slightly back and forth and whimpering loudly. I reached out and pulled her forward to lie down on top of me.