Marie and John

Story Info
Father and Daughter enjoy others thoroughly.
2.7k words
4.41
169.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tipson
Tipson
46 Followers

Dear Readers: This is one of the corrected submissions. I hope you enjoy the additions. Also, I've decided to break the story in to clear separate parts, as it gives better opportunity for development.

All characters are over the age of 18.

Please feel free to comment, and to vote, a 5 is always welcomed!

************

"Ooohhhh," was the moan that flew out of Marie's throat as her father's thick cock filled her up to the hilt. It was her first cock that size and it felt great. But the fact that it belonged to her father made her cum as soon as she felt his balls touch her ass. She asked herself for a second why had she not fucked him before, but once her dad pulled his tool all the way to the tip and plunged it in with force all went out of her mind except the immense pleasure that it was giving here.

John enjoyed the way his daughter's pussy wrapped around his cock. All this excitement was bringing him to the edge pretty quickly, especially after he replayed in his mind the events of how this had occurred.

Part I Chapter 1

John had divorce Marie's mother a few years back, when Marie had just turned 16. Since then all his attentions had been on making sure Marie had everything she needed. That included a car, food, clothes, and money for getting her hair done, going to the movies with friends, paying the cell phone bill; basically, all the girl necessities. She was his daughter, and he was going to do everything he could for her.

Marie had concentrated in school, and boys to change her attention from the leaving of her mother. Also, she began to develop and being in the swimming team and volleyball team certainly helped. So, quiet obviously Marie had an athletic body, with B cups that stood proudly up without the need of bra, which she rarely wore anyway. She loved playing sports, since it many times gave her opportunity to vent much pent-up energy. Of course, any energy that she could not rid of was concentrated on teasing guys. Her father included.

John, being a man, had noticed this, but had paid no attention; figuring only that it was because she was developing and she needed attention. Everything was fine in the house. She wore skimpy bikinis, skirts, tight pants that hugged her and yet nothing bothered him. Not until Marie's 18th birthday and even more two days after.

John had thrown a big pool birthday party for her on a Thursday, which would be odd, except that it was in the middle of June, Marie had graduated, and John was on vacation. His plan was to throw a double party, spend the next day and night with her, and then go camping with the boys on Saturday. This was going to be the first time that John would not sleep at home since the divorce, and everything was going as planned.

The party was great: Marie had gotten a little drunk and so had he. The only thing that was bothering him, and later he excused himself saying that it was the liquor was the following: John had noticed how his daughter's breasts were attempting to jump out of the bathing suit every time she moved. He felt his penis awakening as he sat by the pool. Then, Marie dropped her shades, and she bent over to pick them up, and John's John sprung to life when he saw her perfectly round ass, noticing the slight outline of her nether lips. He averted his eyes and scolded himself for looking at his daughter that way. Plus, why should his daughter be careful, she would not suspect her dad to be looking at her that way.

John was wrong. Marie had been watching gauging his reactions, feeling first his eyes on her breasts before anything. Her nipples had hardened when she had realized this, but she turned from him so that he would not notice. She then got the idea to drop her shades, and when she took a quick pick at her dad she noticed his face turned to the side, but she also noticed his hand over his crotch covering something. She grinned and went to talk with her friends.

Later that night when Marie was in her bedroom she began rubbing her pussy as she had her ears pressed to the wall that separated her room from the bathroom where her dad was taking a shower. Marie was sure that her dad would start rubbing his prick soon, and she paid attention to sounds.

John still felt the liquor a bit and decided to take a shower. Undressing, he turned on the water, letting it run down his body. He quickly began to lather his body wanting to erase the memory of his daughter, but once he got to his cock he grabbed it, and immediately the images of his daughter's sexy body being hugged by her bikini flew to his mind. He also felt his cock quickly harden and an involuntary moan leaving his throat.

Marie heard him and with earnest began rubbing her clit with her thumb, and with the other hand shoving two fingers in her cunt.

John allowed his dick to take over, imagining his daughter still bent over, but she did not get up. Instead, he imagined himself moving behind her and grabbing her round ass. He could see his hand move her flimsy material aside, and he could feel his tongue begin to lick her pussy. Coming strongly, his body shaking like it had not done in a while, and with the words "Oh, Marie!" in his mouth, which he thought he had whispered.

Marie had heard the sound of his hand moving quickly over his cock by the splash of water, and she took her fingers out of her pussy to pinch and pull her nipples, all along rubbing her clit fast. Her hand became a blur and she was close to cumming. But nothing had surprised her, and thrown her over the edge harder than hearing her father say "Oh, Marie!" She came furiously, and she had to concentrate so that she would not lose her balance and fall. Her breath came in gasps. After slightly recovering she went to bed and immediately fell asleep.

John was surprised at the power of his orgasm, but quickly finished his shower all throughout admonishing himself for once again thinking of his daughter that way. He toweled off, put on his underwear and shorts and went to bed.

Chapter 2

John awoke to a slight hangover, and the smell of coffee. Remembering yesterday the feeling of guilt returned, now doubly so, realizing who had brewed the coffee, whose birthday had been yesterday, and that fatherly thing to do was for him to make breakfast, and not her. He threw a shirt over his bare chest, brushing his teeth in a hurry. Then hurried downstairs.

His eyes bulged at the sight of his daughter on the tips of her toes, reaching for the maple syrup, her baby doll rising just to where her ass begun. He averted his yes, upset at himself. "It had never been a problem before," he attempted reasoning, "Why is it now?"

"Good morning, Dad," she said.

"Good morning, sweetheart. You know, I was supposed to cook today."

"Yes. But you were sleeping when I got up and I was hungry," she replied slightly putting.

"I'm sorry I overslept honey," he said. Seeing she was still pouting, he added "I'll make it up to you."

Marie grinned widely saying, "Great! Then we are going shopping today. Now eat your food and drink your coffee, 'cause you have a long day ahead of you."

He had fallen for it, but gladly so. He was one of the few fathers that loved to go shopping with his daughter. More importantly, he had promised the whole day would be spent together, so there was nothing to complain about. They ate their breakfast, and got dressed. John was downstairs first. He decided to wear blue jeans, a gray t-shirt with a jean jacket to match, and Harley boots.

When Marie began walking down the stairs, John's jaw dropped, his cock rising. She wore opened toe stilettos, short black leather skirt to show-off her muscular, tanned legs. Matching her heels was a purple tank top that ended slightly above her belly displaying her smooth, flat stomach that had the hint of a 4-pack. To top it off, her globes seemed to be ready to burst through the material.

"You may close your mouth now dad," Marie said smiling.

John reacted, turning a deep read. "Uh...I...I'm sorry sweetheart. You... um... just look beautiful."

"Thank you so much!" She ran to him, tightly hugging him. John felt her sizeable bosom press against his chest. Felt the smoothness of her skin on her back where it was exposed by the top, feeling his pole hardening further. He was worried that she might feel it, so he made the excuse that they had a long day ahead, and they should get going. He walked out first to avoid his daughter from noticing his embarrassing situation, and got in the car.

The rest of they day went mainly uneventful. If you can call uneventful how John noticed how her brown curly hair flew in the car, and also noticed how her skirt had move up her tights, and she did not pull it back down. Or, how John would try to walk behind her often, to see her ass sway from left to right, or see her calves flex as she walked. Or, of course, how he stared at her perky breasts when he thought she did not notice. Or, once again, noticing her nice thighs when they were in the car, and sometimes daring to think how they would feel wrapped around his waist, this making his cock jump.

Marie did, however, notice all his glances, but she behaves as if all was natural. Yet, her pussy told her that it noticed too, by making sure that by the time one forth of the day was over, her panties were thoroughly soaked. Marie had the bright idea during their shopping to go to the ladies room, and make the lower end of her panties into a string that would rub her clit, and of course she allowed herself the pleasure of a quick orgasm. However, the string idea had been a mistake. Due to it, she was in constant arousal. Throughout the whole day she had been close to the edge, but never got there. She had made two more excuses to go to the bathroom, but the line was unusually long, and was unable to satisfy her orgasmic desire.

John had decided instead to button up his jacked, which was long enough to cover his crotch, and then allowed it to strain against his jeans as much as it wanted. The way his dick was strained was magical torture.

They finally arrived home exhausted but more from their own sexual tension than from shopping.

Dropping the bags on the living room floor Marie said, "I have to take a shower." Her dad's eyes following her, watching her ass move as she walked up the stairs, and with thumping heart he dared bending down catching a look up her skirt. He thought he noticed a thong before she was over the stairs and in the second floor, the view making him almost cum in his pants. "How could I be so nasty?" he chided. "She's my own daughter!"

With all bags in hand he made his way up the stairs, placing them inside Marie's bedroom. As he walked past the bathroom door he heard the water running. Suddenly, he felt a need to confirm his suspicions, checking the door handle of the bathroom to see if it was locked. When he realized it was not, he opened it quietly. In her haste, Marie had forgotten to lock it.

John slowly opened the door. Sticking his head in, feeling terrible but excited, he scanned the room looking for the panties, noticing how quickly the bathroom was become filled with mist. To his dismay, he realized that they were under Marie's skirt, and did not dare going further in. He was about to close the door when he heard a gasp, and through the fog noticed Marie's hand move to cover her mouth. Panic struck him, thinking that Marie had seen him and a million of excuses to why he was there flooded his mind. He was about to voice one when he heard a whimper, followed by muffled moans.

As fast as lightning the realization came upon him. His cock grew rock hard in an instant to where it was harder than ever, and more strained than it had been the whole time they had been out together. Marie's hand was trembling, making the shower door rattle, apparently she was holding on to it. But, John was planted to the floor, hearing his daughter's orgasm from such a short distance. He took his cock out, stroking it. Marie sighed, and John almost sighed with her, but lighting hit him once more, just in time to realize what he was doing. He got himself out of there, quietly closing the door on the now singing Marie.

Marie thought she had heard a sound, but disregarded, it thinking that it was her dad's bedroom door.

With hard pecker still in open air, John quietly ran to his bedroom, and after a few strokes began cumming hard in his hand. After all the deliberate, or not deliberate teasing through the day, the seeing up his daughter's skirt to notice what looked like a thong, culminating to hearing his daughter cum, made it so he could not stop cumming. He lost track after the fifth hard shot of sperm into his hand. But he shot several more, some cum dripped out of his full hand, and on to the floor. He heard the shower stop. Thinking quickly, he took of his shirt to wipe his cock and the floor, then took the rest of his clothes of except his underwear, put on the pair of shorts that he wore in the morning, grabbed a towel, and headed to the bathroom as if he was going to take a shower. He was.

Wrapped in a towel Marie was coming out of the shower as he was walking out of his bedroom. She smiled at him noticing his strong chest, and the odd drops of sweat on his forehead. "I heard the water stop and figured you were done. You are done, right?"

Marie looked dazzling with her dripping hair on her bare shoulders, towel wrapped tightly around her breast, but high enough to barely cover her ass.

"Go ahead," she said, smiled, and walked to her room. This time, her ass moved from left to right a little more deliberately.

Once again John had a hard one, so he hurried to the bathroom. "What is wrong with me?! I feel like a 13-year-old with raging hormones. I need to get laid!" But his mind was restless with what he could have done to Marie if she was not his daughter. Once he was in the bathroom he grabbed his grown member diving in those images.

In his mind's eye he saw himself walking up to his daughter, pressing her against the wall. Kissing her and rubbing her breasts through the towel, then allowing one hand to drop, going under the towel to play with her clit and pussy. He could hear Marie moan as he did this. Marie moving her free hand to grab him through his shorts, while the other was wrapped tightly around his neck, goose bumps covering his body as he felt her small hand around his large member; Marie releasing his restless member from its jail, and kneeling to take him in her mouth. When John felt his daughter's mouth wrap around his crown he came all over the bathroom wall with a deep "hmmmmmm," making Marie cum as well.

"Maybe I am just a 13 year old kid," he thought, "And the extra years are just for the experience." He was proud over cumming twice in such a short amount of time, and he went to bed somewhat satisfied.

Tipson
Tipson
46 Followers