Marie Ch. 01

Story Info
Marie has graduated. Why do the boys still leave her out?
7k words
4.56
66.3k
91

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,102 Followers

WARNING: This story contains straight sex, gay sex, bi sex and family sex. All over 18 and all consensual.

*****

"Fuckers!" Marie growled as the door to the basement stairs slammed shut.

Just like when they were kids, her big brothers were monopolizing the limited time of their cousins' visit. When they were little it was to play video games or basketball or some war game in the woods behind the house. Now that she was 18 and had just graduated from high school she'd figured they could all hand out together, but no! Once again it was boys only and Marie was left on the outside.

"Kyle and Kevin wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for my graduation!" she thought. The pounding of the stereo in her brothers' huge shared basement bedroom shook the pictures on the walls and the dishes in the cupboards. "Probably down there smoking pot again!" she thought.

She decided to find out. She wasn't sure if her brothers knew about the little gap in the wall between their bedroom and the laundry room, but those college drop-out losers probably were too stoned to notice, so Marie went out the back door and pulled open the bulkhead doors as carefully as she could, even though there was no way the boys would be able to hear the creaking of the hinges over the pounding bass of that old Dr. Dre album.

Once down in the laundry room, she squeeze her plump butt and hips between the washer and dryer and peaked into the crack. Before she even got close enough to see into the room she could smell the weed, and she wrinkled her nose in disgust. Fucking losers.

The bedroom was well-lit, and Marie could see everything, and if they hadn't been so careless with their music they would have heard her gasp. There was porn on the big-screen, and Marie's three brothers and two cousins stood around the room watching it with their cocks in their hands.

She'd seen the twins jerking off together once before, but she'd never expected the oldest of her brothers to join in with his identical siblings in anything like this, let alone her cousins. The twins, Billy and Bobby were a year older than Marie and still living at home, never having even bothered applying to college. Now they sat back on a sofa gazing at the bouncing tits on the TV screen and working their long thick cocks with their stroking hands. Her oldest brother Darren stood closest to the TV, and she could see even from across the room that he was even more well-endowed than the twins.

Kevin and Kyle, meanwhile sat on the edge of Bobby's bed where they could easily see the TV and Marie got to watch them pull down their pants at the same time and witness their big hard dicks jump out and slap against their stomachs.

Marie took all of this in in the space of a single breath, and she felt a fire blaze unexpected from her core. She was suddenly very conscious of the feel of her panties against her pussy and the way her jeans pressed them into the hard nub of her clit. She kept her eye to the hole in the wall and cupped her hot crotch with one hand and one of her big tits with the other. She pulled her face away from the peep-hole only long enough to whip off her sweatshirt and take off her bra, both of which fell to the floor beside her.

"Oh my god," she said. "Is every guy in this family hung?" She slipped her hand inside her jeans and panties and wetted her fingers in her juicing pussy. She moaned aloud as a shiver of pleasure shot up through her body both from the touch of her own fingers and the view of Kyle's beautiful cock. She moved her gaze around the room, drinking in the sight of each throbbing veiny cock and even the bouncing tits on the TV as she rubbed herself.

She started to cum just as a song ended and silence fell across the house. "AAAAAHUUUUUNGH!" she wailed as pleasure exploded deep inside her and her pussy soaked her fingers and panties and jeans.

"The fuck was that?" Darren spun away from the TV in Marie's direction, but Marie couldn't keep quiet. Her orgasm was still exploding through her body and as much as she wanted to stay quiet, the deep groan wouldn't stop, even as Darren leaned over to kill the volume on the stereo.

"Laundry room," Billy said.

"Probably Marie having a peak again," Bobby added.

All five of the boys moved at once and before she could squeeze herself back in between the washer and dryer to make her escape the door to the laundry room burst open and Darren and Kyle led the pack into the little room, their big thick cocks swaying in front of them. Marie realized that she was topless and she slapped her hands over her tits, but realized she was only hiding her nipples as the big melons spilled over her fingers in every direction. Plus she was mesmerized by the five hard cocks crowded into the room and closing in around her. Kevin and Kyle smiled, their eyes clearly glued to her tits. Darren smirked and resumed stroking his cock. Marie dropped her hands again and finished getting herself out from between the washer and dryer.

"What movie were you guys watching?" she asked with a crooked smile.

"It's still on," Bobby said.

"Let's go watch it," Billy said.

"Take the rest of your clothes off first, Marie," Darren said. "Everyone else is naked, it's only fair."

Marie relished the attention of all three of her brothers and her two cousins as she shimmied out of her jeans and panties right there in the laundry room in front of them. She made sure to shake and sway not just her big round butt, but also her big swinging tits. She was built like their mother and their mother's sister, Kyle and Kevin's mom: all curves, big tits, big butt, thick thighs. As if her pussy wasn't wet enough already, she felt a sudden new swell of arousal as her brothers and cousins gazed openly at her naked body. All five cocks were rock-hard and pointing straight up in the air, and all five of them were considerably bigger than any of Marie's former boyfriends. She wondered if Dad and Uncle Ken were hung as well as their sons.

"How's that?" Marie asked.

"Perfect," Kyle said. He was the older of their two cousins, and Marie had always found him exotically handsome. She and her brothers were pale-skinned and blonde, but Kevin and especially Kyle took after their father's Mediterranean look: olive skin, black hair, and now that they were young adults, thick, coarse beard stubble. But Kyle was taller and leaner than his younger brother, and most importantly to Marie, taller than any of her brothers. Being naked with him had been a dirty fantasy of hers ever since the first time they'd all gone swimming together. And now that all five of the boys were so close to her, she could see that Kyle's cock was clearly bigger than the rest and she had to hold herself back from dropping down and sucking on it right then and there.

"So should we go back and keep watching the movie?" Kevin said.

"Fuck yeah," Billy said.

"Let's go," Bobby said.

"I think you're going to like it, Marie," Darren said. "It's called Big Sister's Big Tits."

Kyle may have been the most well-endowed of the boys, but Marie was still extremely impressed with Darren's big fat cock and the way his bulging purple head stood out swollen and insistent just above where he stroked his thick shaft.

Darren and Kyle moved aside so Marie could follow Kevin, Billy, and Bobby back out of the laundry room and into the boy's room. They both let go of their cocks and stood waiting for her to move. They were standing fairly close together and smirking at her, and Marie knew that to slip between them and out of the laundry room those cocks were probably going to touch her. The thought sent a shiver up her spine and made her pussy tingle. She smiled up at her fair slender older brother and her dark muscular cousin and turned sideways so she'd be facing Kyle when she slipped past. Darren's cock pointed upward at a more pronounced angle than Kyle's, she guessed because Kyle's was heavier. It certainly looked heavier.

The boys each moved a little closer when she slipped past, and Marie couldn't stop herself from shivering when Kyle's cock head slid over the skin of her bare belly, letting her detect the sticky moisture of the little glob of pre-cum as she moved. At the same time she felt Darren's cock brush against her back and even his big balls against the top of each of her plump butt cheeks.

"This is going to be a lot of fun," Kyle said.

"I'm suddenly glad our moms went to lunch without us," Darren said.

Plus Kendra is with Dad and Uncle Ken, Marie thought. Kyle and Kevin's older sister was interviewing for an internship at Dad's work, a job keeping the books for his carpentry business. With their moms going shopping after lunch, they had at least another two hours with no one else in the house.

Marie already knew she was going to get fucked. She'd decided it the instant the boys had walked in naked and caught her masturbating with her tits out. It had been months since she'd had even a half-way decent fuck with her most recent ex. Jimmy had been a pretty good fuck when he applied himself, but he was a little lazy. He only grudgingly ate Marie's pussy and he was never able to cum when she sucked his cock. He even seemed a little turned off when Marie told him it was okay to cum in her mouth, as if the idea of kissing the mouth that ate his cum made him queasy. He always just wanted to fuck, which wouldn't have been too bad for Marie if he had brought his A game more than one time in ten. She liked sucking his cock more than he liked getting sucked, and she had decided to dump him when he pushed her away from sucking one too many times.

She wasn't sure yet if the boys knew they were about to get fucked. She knew Darren had some sexual experience. He was 21, and had been dating girls on and off since he was 16. But the twins were only a year older than Marie, and she had the suspicion that they were still virgins. They had trouble dating because they hardly ever gave each other space or privacy, a situation that was illustrated clearly for Marie that time she had watched them jerk off together. She was pretty sure both Kyle and Kevin had girlfriends even now back home. Oh well.

Marie was thinking about whether she should just drop to her knees and start sucking the nearest cock when they got back to the big basement bedroom the boys shared, or if she should wait and watch porn with them and see how things progressed.

She got her answer when she passed through the doorway into the boys' room. Kevin and the twins had beat them there by only twenty or thirty seconds, but they had certainly not opted to wait for Marie and their older brothers. Kevin was on his knees sucking Billy's cock and jerking Bobby's with his free hand. Billy and Bobby were alternating between looking down at Kevin as he switched back and forth between their cocks and looking at the TV, where a busty porn star bounced up and down on a big porn cock.

"Wow that's really fucking sexy you guys," Marie said, stopping in her tracks as two huge cocks speared into her peripheral vision and Kyle and Darren sidled up beside her. Marie grabbed her big brother's cock with her right hand and wrapped the fingers of her left around her cousin's huge rock-hard member. Kyle's was definitely bigger, but that wasn't saying much. Both of them easily topped out the porn cock on the TV screen. Marie had always wanted to try a nice big fat porn cock for herself, but now she was stroking two at once that were even bigger.

"Kevin is getting really good at sucking cock," Kyle said.

"Billy and Bobby aren't too bad either," Darren said. "What about you, sis? Have you ever sucked cocks as big as ours before?"

"No," Marie said. "You guys are way bigger than any of my exes. But I really want to try."

"No rush," Kyle said, reaching over to cup and squeeze Marie's heavy left breast. "Your hand feels really nice right now and I kind of want to play with these amazing tits."

"Do you want to play with my big tits too, Darren?" Marie looked up at her big brother and he smiled.

"Oh shit yes, I do!" Bobby groaned. Kevin was doing his best to swallow his cock.

"Hell yeah, me too!" Billy said.

"You two can wait your turn," Darren said as he reached over to lift and caress Marie's other breast. "And don't leave Kevin hanging for too long. He deserves to have his cock sucked too."

"Holy shit you have incredible tits, Marie," Kyle said. "I'm so glad I finally get to see them and touch them."

"You've wanted to see them for a long time?" Marie asked.

"Seeing you in a bathing suit has been the best part of my summer for quite a while," he said. Marie couldn't stop herself from shivering. His cock felt so good in her hand and his hand squeezing her boob and brushing over her hard nipple was incredible. But the idea that he had been lusting after her body as long as she'd been lusting after his was almost too delicious to contemplate.

"Do you like my tits too, Darren?"

"They're perfect, Marie," he said. "I love them."

"Can I suck your cocks now?"

"That would be wonderful," Kyle said.

Before Marie moved, she was delighted to watched Kevin and Bobby trade places. Bobby sucked Kevin's cock first before switching to Billy's. Bobby sucking his twin brother's cock made Marie's pussy somehow even more hot. She wanted to be closer to the twins and Kevin when she sucked Darren and Kyle's cocks, so she led them over by their stiff pricks before getting on her knees next to Bobby.

Kyle's cock looked even bigger and more intimidating from here on her knees. He had dark pubic hair like the hair on the rest of his body, but he kept it trimmed close to the skin, and his massive cock stood out long and strong from his body. His balls were big and they looked heavy and delicious as they gently swung beneath his mouth-watering cock.

Finally. Finally Marie had a cock in her mouth. Jimmy's had been months ago, and it was nothing like her cousin's beautiful monster. She could only barely fit half of it into her mouth, the bulging head filling her more than she'd ever thought was possible. Just the idea of taking this thing in her pussy had her hovering close to the edge of a powerful orgasm. And there was no way she was going to let Kyle leave this room without fucking her. She didn't spend more than a minute or so sucking her cousin's cock before she switched to her brother's. Darren gasped and threw his head back when Marie sucked his gorgeous cock head into her mouth. He was leaking more pre-cum than Kyle was, and it was delicious. His cock was delicious. She was almost angry with herself that now was only the first time she had ever sucked his cock. She felt like she had missed dozens of opportunities. She was going to make up for lost time now.

As she sucked Darren's cock, Marie became aware that the others were joining them, forming a circle around her: a circle of big beautiful cocks all for her to suck. The idea of being buried under so many cocks drove her into a frenzy, and she threw herself into pleasuring every cock offered to her. They moved in closer and closer and they were all so close together that whichever four cocks she wasn't sucking in any given moment were all rubbing together over her face and each other.

She popped Bobby's cock out of her mouth just long enough to say, "I want some cum. Someone cum in my mouth please."

"I'm getting pretty close," said Kevin.

Marie turned toward Kevin and sucked his cock with determination, stroking his saliva-slick shaft with both of her hands, and leaving the other four cocks to their own devices. In her periphery she was delighted to see Darren and Kyle get to their knees and start sucking the twins' cocks.

"Oh fuck yes, Marie," Kevin moaned. "So close! Suck my fucking cock!"

Kevin's big balls were swinging wildly as both Marie and her cousin dedicated themselves to making him cum. Gagging on his big dick just made her want it even more. She looked up at him and willed him to cum. Kevin howled with pleasure and the first two spurts of his spunk shot directly down Marie's throat.

"FUUUUCK," Kevin growled as his hips jerked and his balls pumped big thick jets of hot cum into Marie's mouth. "Fuck yeah, swallow that fucking cum, Marie!"

His cum was the most delicious she had ever tasted and there was a lot of it. Her first two boyfriends were much less icky about cumming in her mouth than Jimmy had been, but even they had only given her a teaspoon or so when they spunked in her mouth. Kevin's cock was a cum fountain. Every individual spurt was twice as big as any load she'd ever swallowed before. He filled her mouth over and over as she gulped and slurped to keep up. She was positive that if she had taken him out of her mouth and pointed him down at her tits, she'd be completely covered in cum. It occurred to her that the time she had watched the twins masturbate together, she hadn't stuck around to watch them cum because she had been worried they would catch her watching. Now she wondered if her brothers could cum like Kevin could. She was definitely going to find out.

Kevin finally pulled back and lightly tapped his cock on either side of Marie's face as she swallowed the last of his cum. "That was incredible, Marie," he said. "You guys definitely need to try this."

"Can I be next?" Billy asked, pulling his cock out of his big brother's mouth. "I'm really close, Marie. Will you suck my cock and swallow my cum?"

"I'd love to, Billy," Marie said. "But I need someone to eat my pussy and make me cum while I suck you."

"Can do, cuz," Kyle said. "You two get up on the bed."

Marie got to her feet with Billy's help, and Billy led her to his own bed. Marie lay on her back and Billy climbed on, straddling her body on his knees. "Oh my god, your tits!" he said, reaching down to squeeze her two big melons together on her chest. Marie was mesmerized by his cock swaying in the air above her and she wanted him to hurry up and put it in her mouth. Then she felt Kyle's tongue swipe up over her pussy and she yelped for joy.

"Oh my god yes!" Marie cried. "Lick my pussy! Billy, do you want to fuck my tits instead?"

"Oh fuck yes, Marie!" Billy said.

"Do you guys have any lube down here?"

"Of course! Bobby, get the fuck-butter!"

"The what?" Marie sat up slightly and Billy laughed as he slapped his big thick cock on her tits.

"It's just what we call the lube," he said. "Don't worry it's just regular old KY."

Bobby passed his twin a large bottle of lube, and Billy applied it liberally to his cock and to Marie's tits.

"I still want a cock in my mouth while Billy fucks my tits," she said.

Darren joined them on the bed, and Marie turned her head in his direction and opened her mouth when he presented her with his massive cock. She was already squirming with the pleasure Kyle's licking and sucking was giving her pussy, and as soon as Darren's cock was in her mouth she started to cum. She was pinned down by Billy as he began to to pump his big dick in between her tits, which she helped him squeeze together. Her orgasmic screams were muffled by Darren's thick prick. And then she felt a big thick cock head nudge up against the opening of her pussy and she knew Kyle was about to fuck her. Before she was even done cumming he started to push into her pussy and she started cumming even harder. She screamed onto Darren's cock and bucked beneath Billy on the bed, Billy happily fucking her tits and enjoying the extra motion of her orgasmic tremors.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum, Marie!" Billy cried. "Your tits feel so fucking good on my cock! I'm gonna fucking cum!" He let go of her tits and pumped his long thick shaft in his hands, aiming down at Marie's tits, which she still did her best to squeeze together for him as the pleasure of Kyle's cock sinking into her pussy made her wild with lust.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,102 Followers
12