Marie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck this pussy feels so fucking good," Kyle moaned. "Oh fuck, Marie! Yes! Cum all over my cock!"

"I'm getting real close, little sis," Darren groaned. "You're sucking my cock so good!"

"HOLY FUCK!" Billy wailed as he jacked his cock. He started spurting long thick ropes of cream all over Marie's face before adjusting his aim to start painting her tits with cum instead.

"Oh shit, yeah, Billy!" Darren cried. "Cum all over those big tits! Fuck I'm gonna cum too!"

Marie wailed onto Darren's cock as Billy shot his hot cum all over her tits and Kyle began to actually start fucking her instead of just slowly stuffing his cock into her pussy. She couldn't believe how big he felt inside her. She couldn't believe how hard she was cumming. Darren started to cum, and she greedily sucked his cock and swallowed each and every big blast he pumped into her mouth. She had her answer. Her brothers had cum-cannons just like her cousin Kevin.

When she was done swallowing Darren's load, he got down from the bed to recover with Kevin. Billy rolled off of her, leaving her face and neck and tits streaked with his cum, and his twin brother Bobby leaned over her and started feasting on his brother's white goo, licking it up and bathing her tits with his tongue. Kyle kept fucking her, and Marie thrashed with pleasure as his huge cock stretched her pussy like it had never been stretched and touched her in places no cock had ever reached before. She was afraid she was going to pass out from the continuous orgasm that had been exploding through her body since before Kyle had even started fucking her.

"Oh holy fuck I'm going to cum soon!" Kyle roared.

"Cum in me!" Marie screamed. "Don't pull out! Cum in my pussy!"

Bobby had no chance of keeping either of Marie's tits in his mouth when Kyle started cumming and Marie thrashed with her cousin on the bed. Kyle's massive cock seemed to shoot even more cum than his brother's had just a few minutes earlier. Her pussy was already over-full with just his length and girth, and now that he was pumping his hot cock cream deep inside her, there was really nowhere for it to go but down along her channel and over the surface of his cock until it was dribbling profusely out of her pussy. She couldn't believe it when she felt lips and a tongue licking and sucking up the cum that leaked out of her even with Kyle's cock still buried inside her. He was so big that a couple of inches wouldn't fit, and Bobby was eagerly licking her pussy and his cock at the same time to gobble down Kyle's cum. Bobby was the only one who hadn't had an orgasm so far, and he was still eager to suck Kyle's cum-covered cock after he slowly withdrew from Marie's pussy. He cleaned pussy juice and cock cream alike off of Kyle's huge cock while Marie watched. In fact, everyone was watching. Darren and Billy and Kevin were either all still hard, or had gotten hard again watching Kyle fuck her.

"Who's next?" Marie said with a wide grin.

"Can I fuck your pussy, Marie?" Bobby asked.

"I'd love that," Marie said. "But I want someone in my ass too. And my mouth." Jimmy had been, predictably, not a big fan of anal. But Marie loved it, and she'd always fantasized about taking cocks in her ass and pussy at the same time.

"Start with her pussy, Bobby," Darren said. "Then you can move to her ass and I'll fuck her pussy."

"Works for me," Bobby said.

"Kevin, come put your cock in my mouth again," Marie said. "You and Darren can take turns in my mouth and my pussy once Bobby starts fucking my ass."

"What about us?" Billy said in a mock whine.

"Wanna fuck?" Kyle asked him. Marie was certain that Kyle's cock had never even begun to soften after he came in her pussy.

"Yeah," Billy said. "Let me just put another porn video on. This one is almost over and I like the ambiance."

Marie couldn't see the TV once Kevin got up onto the bed and she started sucking his cock. And she didn't care much about the ambiance when Bobby started stuffing his cock into her cunt. She was ecstatic. She'd fantasized about Bobby and Billy and their big cocks ever since she saw them jerking off, and the actual thing was turning out a hell of a lot better than her clit-rubbing finger-fucking sessions had prepared her for. Even if Bobby's cock wasn't as big as Kyle's, it was still a lot bigger than any of her ex-boyfriends and fuck-buddies. Her drought was finally over, and there were still three huge cocks in the room that she hadn't tried in her pussy yet.

As Bobby began establishing a rhythm and working a thorough coating of Marie's cum onto his cock, Marie sucked Kevin's cock and delighted in the idea that her three brothers' three big cocks were all under the same roof as she was almost every night. She wondered if she'd be able to keep her voice down while she fucked them at night with their parents two floors above in the master bedroom. She wanted to laugh when she remembered how well Kevin's cock was muffling her current moans and cries of pleasure. The younger of her two cousins was 19 like the twins, and while he bore a strong resemblance to his older brother, Kevin had not always caught Marie's eye the way Kyle had, but she was coming to doubt her own taste in previous years as she looked up at his somewhat hairy naked body and reveled in the exquisite sensation of his thick prick in her mouth.

"Okay Bobby," Darren said. "Step back for a sec and I'll lube her asshole up for you. You should probably be on the bottom. That way Marie can control how deep in her ass you go, and me and Kevin will still be able to fuck her pussy."

"You're going to fucking love it, Darren," Bobby said. "Her pussy feels so fucking good."

Marie felt a shiver of pleasure hearing the way her brothers were talking about her. Bobby pulled his cock out of her pussy and Kevin popped his cock out of her mouth so they could all rearrange.

Now that Kevin wasn't blocking her view, Marie was delighted to see Kyle and Billy on the nearer of the two other beds. Kyle lay flat on his back with his legs hanging over the edge, and Billy was riding his huge cock, his front facing toward Marie. She could see Kyle's lubed up dong disappearing up Billy's ass as he rode it slowly, getting used to the considerable penetration. Billy's own cock pointed straight up in the air, swaying gently as he fucked his asshole up and down on Kyle's cock.

"Holy fuck that's hot," Marie said quietly. "Are you ready for me to ride your cock like that, Bobby?"

"Hell yes, little sis," Bobby said.

"And are you ready to fuck my tight little pussy, Darren?"

"Hell yes, little sis," Darren said. Marie was still on her hands and knees on the bed watching Bobby slowly stroke his thoroughly lubricated cock while Darren worked a finger inside her ass to get enough lube inside her for a good fuck. Her pussy certainly didn't need any. She was soaking wet and dying to have Darren's cock in her for the first time.

"Does that feel alright?" Darren asked as he finger-fucked her asshole, before kissing her gently on the shoulder and squeezing one of her big hanging jugs with his free hand. "Are you ready for Bobby's cock?"

"I can't wait for my big brothers to fuck me with their big fat cocks," Marie said with a grin for Darren. It took several long minutes for her to work Bobby's cock into her ass. It was an incredible several minutes though, as she got to switch from sucking Darren's cock to sucking Kevin's as she worked. Bobby simply lay still and helped to keep her steady over him as she gradually forced herself lower onto his fuck-pole.

"Holy fuck, Marie!" Bobby gasped. "Your ass is so fucking tight. Even tighter than Billy's!"

"That's because you and Darren have already fucked me so many times," Billy groaned as he rode Kyle's cock.

"Oh god so fucking full!" Marie wailed. "Your cock feels so fucking good, Bobby!"

She wanted to ask her brothers how long they had been sucking and fucking each other, but it took too much concentration to control how deep she was letting Bobby's cock into her ass. It wasn't as though she'd never had her own asshole fucked, but Bobby felt like a baseball bat compared to previous cocks and she couldn't imagine what it must feel like for Billy to have Kyle's monster cock in his ass right now.

"Okay Darren," Marie gasped. "I think I'm ready for you to fuck me in my pussy now." She sucked Kevin's cock back into her mouth and waited for Darren to start stuffing his huge cock into her pussy. He wasn't quite as big as Kyle, but it was going to be a lot tighter fit with Bobby taking up all of that space in her ass. Darren rubbed his slippery cock head against her clit first and she came hard, accidentally clamping her sphincter down hard enough on Bobby's cock to make him yelp with pain and surprise.

"Sorry!" Marie gasped. "I just had a really sneaky orgasm!"

Now Darren began to press his cock head against her opening, and her dripping wet pussy lips parted to make way for his incredible huge hard cock.

"Oh FUCK!" Marie screamed. "OH FUCKING FUCK YES!"

Kevin muffled her continuing screams with his cock, and Marie found herself wishing it was Billy fucking her mouth so that all three of her big brothers would be fucking her at once. Darren's cock was incredible. With all of the extra pressure from Bobby fucking her asshole, Darren also felt like he was filling her pussy even more than Kyle had, and he was still trying to stuff more in.

"Such a good fucking pussy, Marie!" Darren gasped as Marie screamed onto Kevin's cock. "Oh my god so fucking tight!"

Marie started to cum again, and both her pussy and her ass involuntarily clamped down hard on her brothers' cocks.

"Oh fuck yes, Marie," Kevin cooed. "Cum all over those fucking cocks. They're fucking you good aren't they?" He didn't pull his cock out of her mouth for an answer and Marie was happy to just keep sucking him.

Once Marie's orgasm passed, Darren was able to pull his cock out, and he tapped Kevin on the shoulder to trade places. They did, but not before rubbing their cocks together on the way by. Marie could taste her own cum all over Darren's cock, and she loved it. She started screaming on to Darren's cum-covered cock when Kevin started to fuck her pussy in his place.

"Holy fuck, Darren," Kevin gasped. "How did you not bust your nut in this pussy? It's incredible!"

"I will," Darren said as he stroked Marie's hair and worked his cock in her mouth. "But I figured you wanted a turn."

"Oh fuck, Billy!" Kyle bellowed. "Oh fuck I'm gonna fucking cum!"

"Yes!" Billy screamed in reply. "Cum in my ass, Kyle! Fuck me!"

Bobby was managing to hold his own orgasm back so far, but Marie also hadn't been moving up and down on his cock as much since she'd started to get her pussy fucked. Kevin and Darren traded places again, and Marie got a fresh infusion of the taste of her own pussy in her mouth. Darren made her cum again, his huge cock drilling into her as she began to work her ass on Bobby's cock again.

"Kevin, do you want to fuck my ass while I fuck Marie's pussy?" Darren said, having come to a sudden stop with his cock half-way buried in Marie's cunt.

"That sounds perfect to me," Kevin said. He took his cock out of Marie's mouth, leaving her to shriek and scream as her most recent orgasm exploded through her body.

"Your tits look so good, Marie," Darren said as he started fucking her again while they waited for Kevin to lube up his cock.

"You're going to be seeing a lot more of them, big brother," Marie said. "I can't believe these cocks have been right here in the house with me all along."

"I'm so glad you are enjoying this so much," he said. "We wanted to invite you so many times, but..."

"But what?"

"It's not important right now, little sis," he said. "Let's just enjoy ourselves, okay?"

"I'm really really enjoying the way you fuck me, Darren," Marie said, grinning up at her oldest brother as he pumped his cock into her pussy and she moved up and down on Bobby's cock, starting to take him a little deeper.

"Oh fuck yes, Marie," Bobby groaned. "Fuck my cock with your beautiful ass."

Darren stopped fucking her again when Kevin started fingering his asshole to give him a good coating of lubrication. "Are you ready to get fucked, Darren?"

"Fuck yeah, Kev!" Darren gasped. "Put that big fucking cock in my ass!"

Billy joined them on the bed while Kevin started to stuff his cock up Darren's ass. He moved up and down the pile, feeding his cock to Kevin first, then Darren, then Marie, and finally his twin before moving back up again, stopping at every mouth along the way. Marie loved watching her brothers suck each other's cocks almost as much as she liked sucking them herself.

"Darren," she said. "Is it okay if Billy fucks my pussy while you and Kevin fuck?"

"Of course, little sis," Darren said. He moved carefully backward to make room for Billy without dislodging Kevin's cock from his asshole.

"I don't think I can hold it much longer, Marie!" Bobby wailed. "Your ass feels too fucking good!"

"Wait for Billy!" Marie said. "Do you think you guys can both cum in me at the same time?"

"I'll try!" he groaned.

"Fuck me Billy!" Marie taunted. "Fuck my pussy with your big beautiful cock and fill me up with your yummy cum!"

Billy and Bobby both played with Marie's tits as they fucked her pussy and asshole. She'd now managed to feel all five of them in her pussy and she knew she'd never be able to settle for a regular-sized cock again. Sorry Jimmy and Co.

Kyle was the only one with nothing to do, so Marie invited him to climb up and put his cock in her mouth. He'd gone a little bit limp after blowing his load in Billy's ass, but Marie had him back to full staff in a few minutes as she screamed onto his cock from the pleasure her brothers were giving her. She was a little disappointed when he didn't cum along with Billy and Bobby, but two out of three wasn't bad. Her own orgasms were running into each other so often she could no longer tell when one ended and the next began, but she could feel her brothers pumping huge loads of hot cock cream into her pussy and asshole.

Kevin started to cum again shortly after the twins, and he filled Darren's ass with one of his huge loads of spunk. But Darren was still rock-hard, so once Kevin pulled out and collapsed back onto the other bed to recover, Darren climbed up and waited for the twins to disengage from Marie.

"Can I fuck your ass, Marie?" Darren said.

"Of course you can fuck my ass, Darren," she said. She rolled over onto her hands and knees as Darren got in behind her. Plunged his cock into her cum-dripping pussy first, making her howl and start cumming again. He held onto her tits and Marie's eyes rolled back in her head as she covered his cock with cum. Now his cock was covered in Marie's and Billy's cum, and he pulled it out to stuff it into her asshole, which was filled with Bobby's. Marie's oldest brother fucked her asshole using her other two brothers' cum as lube.

"Yes, Darren!" Marie screamed. "Fucking fuck me! Fuck my ass with your huge cock! FUCK ME!"

Bobby and Kevin got on their hands and knees next to her. They were facing the other direction, letting Marie have a clear view of Kyle stuffing his somehow still hard cock into his younger brother's ass while Bobby's twin did the same for him. Kyle fucked Kevin. Billy fucked Bobby. Darren fucked Marie.

She rubbed furiously on her clit while Darren fucked her asshole and squeezed her tits. Together they drove her to one orgasm after another. Then the boys on top all rotated and Marie got to feel Kyle's monster cock in all of its glory in her ass and she started cumming even harder. Billy had moved around to take Kyle's place fucking Kevin, and Darren took over fucking Bobby.

"AAAHAAAAGH! FUCK ME KYLE!"

"Oh fuck oh fuck give me that fucking cock, Billy!"

"Oh my fucking god, Darren, your cock feels so fucking good!"

After another batch of mind-scrambling orgasms for Marie, the boys rotated again, and now all three of her brothers had fucked her in both her pussy and her asshole. Marie really wanted Darren to save his load for her. In fact, she wanted all of their loads.

"I want all of you to cum on me!" she wailed. "PLEASE!"

Each pair of fucking boys beside her disengaged, and Billy pulled his cock out of Marie's ass and began stroking it as the rest stroked theirs. All five of them were rock-hard again, even Kevin and Bobby who had just been getting their asses fucked.

Marie rolled over onto her back, surrounded by her two cousins and three brothers and their huge hard cocks. "Darren," she said. "Cum in my ass. The rest of you cum on my face and tits."

They stroked slowly while they waited for Darren to stuff his cock back into Marie's ass from this new angle. She held her tits up and together, close enough to her face that she could lick them, which she did when she saw a glob of cum there still from sometime earlier. Marie gasped when Darren slid his cock back into her well-fucked asshole and began to fuck her again. Her big boobs were difficult to hold still, their mass wanting to flail with the impacts as Darren fucked her.

"I love your cocks, you guys," Marie cried. "All of you. You all fucked me so good! We need to do this a lot more often!"

The twins and her cousins were all stroking their cocks faster and faster now that Darren was fucking her. Bobby was the first to lose control, and Marie started to cum as soon as his first thick rope of spunk splattered across her big jiggling tits.

"OH FUCK I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" she screamed. "CUM ON ME! GIVE IT TO ME!"

Darren began to shoot his load next, his first spurt coming just as Billy delivered his second. That was followed by an explosion of cum as the other three boys added their own cum volcanoes to Billy's and Darren's. Darren pumped a huge load into Marie's clenching asshole as she bucked and screamed and opened her mouth to catch whatever flying spurts of cum she could.

When they all finally came down from their orgasms and gasped to catch their breath, Marie's chest and face were both streaked with long thick ropes of cum.

They discovered their moms standing just inside the bedroom doorway.

12