Marie Cums Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way out of the house I started walking toward my car but Marie stopped in the driveway and suggested we take my pickup truck. It's a huge vehicle that sits high off the ground and has dual wheels in the back. I protested but she insisted saying that we could just park in the back of the lot near the trees. I was in a rush so I didn't take the time to realize the implication of that comment. Instead I just agreed and headed for the truck.

Marie headed for the passengers door and opening it asked me for help getting in. As I gripped her waist and helped her up I was treated to a delicious view of her legs and ass, one that she prolonged by standing on the step for a moment and thanking me for my help. I know it was wrong because in all of our exchanges I had never laid a hand on her but this time I let my hands trail down her legs slowing drinking the sight and silky smoothness in. Then catching myself I turned and headed toward the driver's side door.

When I got up into the cab Marie had already positioned herself close to me on the large bench seat. As I started the motor she rested her hand on my thigh, kissed my cheek and glanced down at the bulge that was developing in my pants. She gave me another kiss on the cheek and commented "This is fun Daddy." And with that she started caressing my aching cock through my pants!!

I knew I should stop her but the truth is I didn't want to. I hadn't been with Gina for days and I was being driven crazy on a daily basis by both of them, but primarily Marie. She was a relentless predator and I was growing weak from the chase! The truck was so high that nobody along the road could see what was going on and we probably just looked like any other loving father and daughter so Marie was able to keep playing with me all the way into the church parking lot.

Because of the size of the truck I backed into a spot away from everyone else in the rear corner of the lot facing the building. Once parked I left the motor and the AC going and told Marie we needed to hurry. I could see people scurrying across the lot to avoid being late. She then gripped my cock firmly and giving me yet another kiss on the cheek said "Don't be silly Daddy, you can't walk into church like this. Let me help you." And with that she reached for my belt buckle and began loosening my pants.

I know I should have stopped her but I couldn't. I didn't even think about it! She was right after all. I couldn't go into church like this and I desperately needed relief! Instead of protesting I started to help her by lifting my ass off the seat and letting her slide my pants and underwear down to my ankles. She got up on her knees on the seat and cupping my balls in her right hand and holding my cock with her left she took me in her mouth. All I could do was gasp for air and lean back to give her all the access she could possibly want.

I was in heaven which was ironic because in the distance I could see people running towards the church's doors. It felt like heaven as her mouth engulfed my cock but surely I was going straight to hell!! I knew I wouldn't last long but I was certainly going to try and then, a few minutes later it happened. The church bells started to ring signifying the beginning of mass!! The taboo nature of the whole sordid affair swept over me and turned me on to no end!! Suddenly I was grabbing the car door with one hand and the seat with the other, thrusting my hips upwards and cumming harder than ever before in my life!!

Marie gagged initially but she regained her composure quickly and swallowed everything I had to offer. At least I thought she had. When she released my cock from her mouth she sat up, smiled at me and opened her mouth to show me how her tongue was bathing in my seed. There was some dripping down her chin which she scooped up with her finger. Then she kissed me on the cheek and started to get out of the truck. Breathlessly I struggled to regain my composure and get my pants pulled back up. When I joined her in the parking lot she silently took my hand and led me toward the now closed church doors. My heart rate was almost returning to normal as we found our seats.

Unbelievable! How did I get here? Here I was sitting in church, next to me gorgeous daughter only minutes after she had been given me the best blow job of my life in the parking lot!! Like I said, UNBELIEVABLE!!

As I sat there I looked around for any trace of evidence that we had been noticed outside in my pickup truck but could find none. Everything seemed normal. Then it came time to take communion and I started to feel queasy. I was about to receive communion from my wife, the Eucharistic Minister after having just been sucked off by our daughter!

My knees were shaking as I got up and followed Marie out of the pew. Marie went first and as she approached my wife I studied Gina carefully. Amazingly I wasn't feeling guilty but I sure as hell didn't want to get caught either. Marie approached her mother and opened her mouth to receive the host and as she did her mother's face seemed to warm into a heartfelt smile. She nodded approvingly at Marie then gave me a quick glance.

Something seemed different between Marie and her mother but I couldn't put my finger on it. Was it my imagination or did she know something was different between me and Marie? But how could she? I pushed the thought out of my head as Gina's eyes turned to me. She looked at me lovingly as she placed the host in my mouth and we smiled at each other as I left to return to my seat. Wow, was I glad that was over!

After mass Marie and I left and as we drove home she once again snuggled close to me on the large bench seat and caressed my hard cock through my pants. When we got home and inside the house she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a sweet, tender kiss on the lips. One hand slowly lowered to my groin and with a firm grip on my manhood Marie told me "That was wonderful Daddy. You were delicious and I loved doing that for you. From now on please don't waste your cum jerking off over me. Either give it to Mommy or save it for me next Sunday." And with that she gave me another incredible kiss and left for her room.

I took a minute to digest what she had said. Next Sunday! I had to wait for next Sunday! I wasn't sure what was more disappointing, the fact that my daughter intended to continue engaging in taboo sexual acts with her father in the church parking lot or that I was going to have to wait a week for another chance to feed her my load! And what a load it would be if I was going to honor her wishes and save it all for her.

That night I absolutely ravaged Gina and this time she urged me to fill her pussy with cum. As I approached orgasm she started telling me to "Do it baby. Do it. Fill my pussy. Try and get me pregnant lover. We want another baby so bad!". After years of putting my load virtually everywhere but her pussy this was a huge turn on to me and I filled her to the brim. Afterward she commented that she knew we couldn't conceive but it seemed like fun to pretend and try. I had to agree with her on that.

The next four or five weeks went pretty much as the last one had. Both Gina and Marie, but especially Marie, teased the crap out of me all week long. Gina kept our sexual relations limited to about once a week which was nowhere near enough considering the circumstances and either fortunately or unfortunately, for one reason or another Marie and I were only left home alone two or three times a week.

The net result was that I eagerly anticipated every time we were home alone and when we were she went to incredible lengths to tease me to death often asking me to take my cock out and stroke it for her while she posed in next to nothing outfits. Then at the end of her show she would insist that I take a cold shower and save myself for Sunday.

And Sunday's were truly wonderful. We started leaving for church earlier and earlier so that Marie could suck, lick and nibble on my cock for longer and longer periods of time, and then like a puppy that had been trained to respond to a command, as soon as those church bells started to ring I would lose all control and pump everything I had into her eager mouth.

When we would sit in church afterward I started to look forward to the moment when Marie would approach her mother, open wide and receive communion in the mouth that only minutes before had been struggling to keep up with the flow of cum I was providing for her. And Gina always responded to Marie with that same warm smile and an approving nod before turning what seemed to be an equally approving gaze at me.

Yes, we had all settled down into what appeared to be a nice little rhythm. I wasn't having enough sex but the sex I was having was incredible and the anticipation of Marie going down on me each Sunday in the church parking lot kept my libido at full tilt. And then, one Sunday, everything changed.

As the day started off I expected it to be completely "normal" if you could call it that. Gina had left for church and as I walked downstairs to the smell of fresh coffee I looked forward to whatever tease Marie had in store for me knowing the pressure in my balls would be relieved shortly. I had even begun to enjoy the "no jerking off" rule because it really served to enhance my Sunday morning experience, and Marie seemed to love the amount of cum I was able to provide her as a result.

As I entered the kitchen I was forced to stop dead in my tracks. Marie was once again leaning against the counter in the sheer white baby doll nightie and panty set that she wore the first day she had taken me! I had not seen her in lingerie since that day and my cock reacted instantly. As had become her habit on mornings we were alone she walked up to me, wrapped one arm around my neck, grabbed my bulging manhood with her other hand and leaned in for a kiss.

Our kisses had become increasingly intimate over the previous weeks but one thing hadn't changed. I never touched her with anything but my lips and tongue. Of course it would have been wonderful to grab her ass, grope her tits and pussy and then lead her to my bedroom for the fucking I had visualized in my mind so many times but I never did. In the back of mind I rationalized that if she was doing all the touching then it was all her idea and I was somehow innocent. I know there is no way to be innocent when you are continually looking forward to pumping a gallon of cum into your daughter's mouth but it seemed to make sense at the time.

After Marie broke our kiss she asked me if I recognized the outfit. When I told her I did she inquired,

"And you haven't jerked off since I told you not to that day, have you?"

When I nodded that she was correct she reached into my pajamas with her other hand and cradled my swollen balls. "I bet you are just full of cum for me this morning Daddy, aren't you?" My eyes were closed and probably rolling back into my head. "I love your cum Daddy. I don't ever want to be without it. I can't wait to have you later." Then she rolled her middle finger around the tip of my dick scooping up some pre-cum and brought to her mouth and sucked it off with a delightful moan and left the room to go get dressed. To be honest I didn't know how I was going to last so I distracted myself with coffee, the newspaper and anything else I could think of. Still my cock never got completely soft.

About 20 minutes later I was sitting on the couch reading when Marie came downstairs in the same white sun dress she had worn to church on that fateful day a few weeks ago. For some reason she was bringing me back in time to the first day she had sucked me off and I loved it. I was instantly hard as a rock and watching intently as she gave the same twirl she had the last time causing her dress to billow out away from her hips again, only this time there was something very different.

Instead of wearing the sheer white thong as she had last time she wasn't wearing any panties at all!! I think I must have stopped breathing I was so shocked. When her dress settled down to her hips and I lifted my slack jawed gaze to her face she had a playful yet devious smile on her face.

"Did you like that Daddy?" she asked.

All I could do was nod my head up and down. Then as she closed the distance between us.

"That was really quick wasn't it? It almost seems unfair. Here, take a better look."

And then she slowly lifted the hem of her skirt up until her pussy was in full view and only a foot or so away from my face. I was in awe. I had dreamt about what she might look like and now I knew. She was clean shaven and perfect. I could smell a hint of perfume as she ran one hand down her belly and started to rub herself moaning.

"You have no idea how many times I've gotten myself off thinking about sucking your cock Daddy."

I was in a trance! I couldn't move! Then she slowly lowered her skirt and grabbed my hand.

"Let's get going. We don't want to be late, well, at least not any later than usual."

Still in a daze I rose to my feet and started towards the door. When we got in the truck Marie wasted no time. Before I knew it she had my cock out of my pants and was stroking it lovingly. She was nuzzling against my neck and cooing softly in my ear about how big and hard my cock was and how much she loved it and me. Then she started talking about how terrible it was for "so much potent seed to be going to waste".

Honestly I don't know how I stayed on the road but we ended up getting to church a little bit earlier than usual. Once I had parked the truck she had her head in my lap and was making me crazy with her mouth and hands. My pants were quickly down around my ankles and she was taking full advantage of her access to my balls. I had the seat leaning all the way back, my eyes were closed and my hands were gripping the door's arm rest and the seat when she slithered up next to me and while stroking me gently whispered,

"Did you like seeing my pussy earlier Daddy? I've been dying to show it to you. You have no idea how many nights I've rubbed myself raw thinking of having you inside me."

And with that she threw her leg over me, lined my cock up with her pussy and impaled herself on me!

The sensation was incredible and I gripped the seat and arm rest with such force I thought I could have ripped through the leather. My eyes opened wide and I saw Marie bouncing up and down on my cock with her head thrown back and her eyes closed.

"Marie! We can't! This is wrong!" I yelled.

When she opened her eyes to look at me I could see nothing but lust in her gaze.

"Wrong Daddy? You must be kidding me! This isn't wrong, this is perfect!"

Then she lowered herself down on me and began a slow circular grinding motion. Leaning in and holding me tight she spoke into my ear

"I've wanted this for so long Daddy but I've been waiting for the perfect time. This is it. I want your seed in me Daddy. I'm fertile and I want your baby."

WHAT?!?!?! "Marie! What are you saying? We can't do this." I said while I fought a life and death battle to keep from cumming inside her right then and there.

"I can't get you pregnant! You're my baby!"

Pulling her face away but continuing to grind down on me she replied "I know I am Daddy and look at me. Look at me and look at you. Who could possibly produce more beautiful children than the two of us? Give it to me daddy! Give me your cum! Fill my pussy and get me pregnant. It's what we want God damn it! IT'S WHAT WE WANT!"

And with that she began bouncing up and down on me again with that lustful look.

I didn't know what do!! I knew I should be throwing her off me but my hands wouldn't move and every other ounce of my being was concentrated on not giving in to the incredible feelings I was experiencing. Her pussy was AMAZING!! I could smell her juices and feel them running down onto my balls as she rode me. Then she lowered herself again and resumed the grind but not as slowly this time.

"Please Daddy please! Give me your child. Feed my fertile cunt with your seed! Knock me up you fucker you! You know you want to! You know you do! Make me yours forever! I'll do anything for you whenever you want just fill my hungry cunt with cum!"

I was speechless. All I could do was hold on for dear life and try not to cum. Marie was laying on top of me with her head on my shoulder and her hips doing things I didn't even know could be done as I stared over her shoulder as the last few people entered the church. I knew the doors would soon be closed and the mass would soon begin and somehow resisting started to seem futile.

Without even realizing that my lips were moving I told her "I'm going to want your milk."

Her reaction was instantaneous. Suddenly she had risen up and was bouncing joyously on my cock again as she slipped her dresses straps off her shoulders.

"Oh God yes Daddy! Of course I'll feed you and nurture you and our children. Oh I love you so much! Start right now Daddy please! Please take my tits in your mouth!"

The site of her gorgeous tits bouncing up and down in front of me was all I could take. My arms wrapped around her and pulled her towards me as my mouth found her breast. I held her tight and sucked hard as she moaned "Oh my God" over and over again. I was touching her for the first time and I loved it. Then she started moaning,

"Do it Daddy, do it, you know you want to, fill me with your seed, fill me with life. It's what we want damn it, it's what we want."

Slowly my right hand slipped down her back to her ass and I began helping her gyrate against me and then I couldn't resist. I reached between her butt cheeks and started playing with her asshole. This sent her into a frenzy and she was once again bouncing up and down on me yelling "Oh God that feel s so good you fucking pervert!

I love it! Do it Daddy! Do it! Fill my cunt with cum! Cum with me Daddy, cum with me! What better way to make a baby!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!"

And then it happened. The church bells started to ring and if there was any chance in hell that I was going to change my mind or control myself it was gone. I grabbed her ass cheeks pulled her down on me as hard as I could, thrust my hips upwards and yelled,

"Here it comes baby! Here it comes! Daddy's going to give you all the cum you want from now on!!"

Marie yelled "Yes Daddy yes!! Do it!! I want it! I need it!! I'm cumming so fucking harrrrrrrrrd!!"

To say that this was the most intense orgasm of my life doesn't even begin to describe it. I literally saw stars and am surprised I didn't pass out. I never had time to bask in the afterglow though because as soon as our orgasmic spasms had subsided Marie sprang into action! She immediately began straightening herself out telling me

"Come on Daddy. Come on. We have to hurry. We want the baby's life to begin in church."

HOLY CRAP!! What the fuck just happened?!?! Somehow I find myself sitting in church next to my incredibly beautiful and sexy daughter knowing full well that my sperm is swimming upstream inside her at that very moment in search of one of her eggs to fertilize!! Who knows?!?!?! Maybe it's already happened!! Maybe Marie is pregnant with my child right at this very moment!!

As I look over at her I notice that she has a glow about her that I've never seen before. She sees me looking at her and she hugs my arm tight, leans over and whispers into my ear "I love you Daddy. You've made me so happy."

Despite my flustered state I can't help but feel proud. I mean what father doesn't want to make his daughter happy? And what man doesn't want to extend his bloodline by getting a beautiful woman pregnant. And I may have done both of those things with one incredibly intense incestuous act!! Lucky me!! I think... This could lead to trouble. HUGE TROUBLE. But still. I can't help but feel that little bit of pride creeping into my mind, so I pat her hand gently and reply back that I love her too. And then, seemingly without warning it's time for communion.