Marie Cums Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I'm feeling queasy again as I will be receiving communion from my wife, Marie's mother. Sure I've gotten used to doing this after cumming in Marie's mouth but this is different. Way different. For whatever reason it didn't seem to faze Marie in the least. In fact she seemed eager. So I followed her up the aisle and watched carefully as she approached her mother.

As always she approached her mother and without saying a word opened her mouth to receive the host. I expected nothing to change from previous occasions when her Mom would administer the host with that warm smile and approving nod of hers before looking at me approvingly. After all, why should anything be different?

This time however things did seem slightly different. When Marie opened her mouth her mom seemed to stop for a split second and then she glanced over at me briefly before smiling back at Marie. As Marie moved along and I approached she never lost her smile. In fact she seemed very happy. Maybe it was all in my imagination but she seemed different. It must have been my imagination but that's just the way it seemed.

Other than the fact that Marie never lost her glow the rest of mass went uneventfully. We walked out of church and the only difference was Marie was plastered to my side the whole time as we said our goodbyes. It was as if she was basking in the glow of having found a new love. Again, I couldn't help but feel proud. What man doesn't want to have that effect on a woman?

One thing was definitely different. Previously Marie had never made any advances toward me on the way home from church. This time she scooted over close to me as soon as we had gotten out of the traffic and started fondling me. Once we were alone on the roadway she got up on her knees on the seat next to me and started telling me how much she loved me and how happy I had made her and how much she loved being mine. All the while she was undoing my belt and pants and trying to get my cock out.

Needless to say I was getting hard again and since we had already past the point of no return I began helping her. As soon as my cock was released I put my hand on the back of her head and guided it down into my lap. Marie was as eager as she ever was to suck me off if not even more so. I kept slight pressure on the back of her head and thrust my hips upwards into her mouth.

She lifted her head up off me just long enough to tell me "My God I love that Daddy. Force my head down on your cock. Use me Daddy, I'm yours now. All yours." And with that she continued giving me the most amazing blow job ever.

When we pulled into our driveway Marie jumped out of the truck and came around my side to meet me. We live in a very secluded location and Marie took advantage of that by lifting her sun dress over her head and tossing it into the breeze as I opened my door and climbed down without even putting my dick away. Once I was out of the truck I took Marie, naked except for those strappy high heeled sandals into my arms and kissed her deeply. She grabbed me by the cock and began leading me to the front door. Once inside she pulled me toward the couch and fell backwards onto it. As I stared at her beautiful body, naked before my eyes for the first time she grabbed her knees and pulled them up to her shoulders exposing herself to me completely.

"It's all yours now Daddy, forever. I don't want anyone else. I never have. Fill me Daddy. Fill me with your seed over and over. I can't stand the thought that I might not be carrying your child yet."

I couldn't believe my ears, and I couldn't resist my little girl's pleading. Slowly I knelt down on the floor before her and examined my prize. In the position she held her legs she was totally exposed to my gaze. I ran my hands down her thighs and then lowered my head between her legs. Her arousal mixed with the faint scent of my own cum was intoxication. Slowly I moved forward and placed a delicate kiss right on her clit.

She moaned approvingly so I began kissing her all over her pussy and eventually slid my tongue along the length of her gash. She was so wet her lips separated easily and soon she was bucking her hips in encouragement as I feasted on her juices. When I began to sense that she was ready to cum I started to focus on her clit again and was not disappointed.

She began thrashing wildly and exclaiming "Oh my God Daddy you're so good to me!!"

When she had settled down I pulled back slightly to look at her. Her pussy was beautiful and just below it her tender little rosebud seemed to be beckoning me. Once again I lowered my head but this time I began rimming her ass with my tongue for all I was worth. She reacted by letting out little squeals and moans and I reacted by trying to get my tongue as far up her ass as I could. I noticed that she was now playing with her clit and really enjoying herself so I wasn't surprised when her orgasm arrived. When it did I moved my tongue to her pussy and lapped up as much of her nectar as I could.

Marie was laying there luxuriating in the afterglow of her orgasm as I slowly began kissing my way up her body. I stopped when I reached her breasts and began sucking on them gently.

"I can't wait for you and our baby to nurse on my full breasts Daddy. I'll nourish both of you at once. It will be wonderful."

With that I knew what I had to do and I was going to do it without any reservations whatsoever. I moved up slowly and looking into Marie's eyes I began to guide my cock into her steaming hot pussy.

She smiled as she took my cock in her hand and said "Let me do that Daddy. Let me help you give me what I've been wanting for so long. Fill me Daddy. Fill my fertile womb with your seed."

As I entered her voluntarily for the first time she told me "I'm yours now Daddy, and I'll never be anyone else's."

With those words ringing in my ears like the sweetest music I had ever heard I slowly eased my cock into her pussy until it would go no further. You can't possibly imagine the sensation. We began kissing each other deeply and settled into a slow grinding motion. There was no in and out, only the two of us grinding together as if it was our own personal mating ritual.

The more we kissed the more intense the whole experience seemed to me and the more I wanted to fill her with my cum. Marie, sensing my building orgasm started to grind against me with even more purpose and started to gently whisper in my ear,

"Do it Daddy, do it. It's what we want. It's what we need. Let me give us all the family we've always wanted."

That's when I lost all control. I buried myself as far inside her as I could, arched my back and came so hard it felt like I might have blown the end of my dick off!

Marie started bucking wildly underneath and exclaimed "My God Daddy I can feel your cum filling me! Oh my God it's beautiful! I'm...cumming ...toooooo... DADDDDDYYYYY!!"

After lying there for a while, joined together as lovers, I gradually came to my senses and realized we had to get cleaned up before Gina got home. As we separated Marie kissed me deeply and thanked me. Incredible! She had just treated me to the most erotic experience of my life and she was thanking me!

After my shower I came downstairs and Gina and Marie were giggling like school girls as I entered the kitchen. They both looked at me and I felt that awkward feeling every guy does when two women stop laughing and talking when he enters the room. I nervously commented that there was a lot of work to do in the yard and I should get right to it and as I walked away I could hear the chatter and giggling resume.

A short while later Gina came outside with a glass of iced tea for me. As I took it from her hand and thanked her she commented that it was her pleasure and that I needed to keep hydrated. I smiled and started to chug it down while she stood and watched smiling at me. When I was done she gave me a hug and a tender kiss and told me how much she loved me. I responded in kind and she walked away and returned to the house.

The next few days Marie and I made love every chance we got. It was the type of sex that only two people that are trying to make a baby can experience. The intensity of both the psychological and physical pleasure was to be compared only to the sessions that had resulted in her own birth. Luckily for us Gina made it easy by having a lot of running around to do which gave us more than enough time and we didn't waste any of it.

Then one day as I was walking through the house I heard Gina and Marie squealing like school girls. I walked into the family room and found them hugging each other on the couch rolling back and forth as if in celebration. When they saw me they both got quiet and smiled at each other. Then Gina got up and walked towards me carrying something that looked like a pen in her hand. When she reached me she showed me what she was holding and I saw that it was an early pregnancy test like I had seen on the television commercials.

She put one arm around my waist, hugged me, showed me the test strip and said "Congratulations Papa. We're going to have a baby."

My knees immediately got weak and as Gina steadied me Marie came walking over and embraced me from the other side laying her head on my shoulder.

I vaguely remember hearing Marie say "It's OK Daddy. She knows." before giving me a tender kiss on the lips.

Then when I turned to Gina she kissed me too and smiling told me "Silly boy. Whose idea do you think this was? Marie has always wanted a big family too and now we are going to have it. All of us are going to have the family we've always wanted."

And with that she leaned in and gave me a deep loving kiss. As our tongues intertwined I became vaguely aware of Marie hugging us tightly and when we broke our kiss I saw that she was kissing her mother's shoulder and beginning to work her way up her neck. Gina protested at first but Marie placed a finger over her lips and told her,

"Shhh Mama. What did I tell you? We're a family now like never before. There can be no boundaries between us. We all need to love each other the way only husbands and wives can."

Then she reached for the crotch of my pants and began rubbing the massive erection I had developed.

"See Mama. See how happy it makes daddy for us all to be together like this." And then as she unzipped me she added "I know how much you love to make daddy happy, and how much you love his cum Mama. Get down on your knees and show Daddy how happy we are to be having his baby."

And with Marie's hand pressing on her shoulder Gina slowly sank to her knees and took me into her mouth.

As I reeled in pleasure Marie whispered to me "This is the way it's going to be from now on Daddy. You have two wives now, and we're going to do everything we can to make you the happiest man alive, and that includes me having as many of your children as you can give me. It's going to be wonderful."

And then she sank to her knees next to my wife and once again began kissing her mother's neck. When Gina let me slip out of her mouth and looked at Marie there was no hesitation this time. They kissed each other greedily and then began taking turns sucking me and playing with my balls. As I felt my orgasm build all I could think was that life sure wasn't what we had been planning, but it was still damn good. DAMN GOOD!