Marie's Perfect Breasts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Marie kissed and toyed with Nancy's right nipple and nipple ring, Paul moved two chairs next to each other and reached out to Marie. He gestured to tell her to sit on one while he took the other. Nancy understood and promptly moved to stand immediately between and in front of the two chairs. Marie smiled as Nancy's breast swayed within easy reach of her mouth. From the corner of her eye she could see that Paul's mouth was already latching onto Nancy's other nipple. Marie's mouth accepted the offered tit but she wished she had her arms free to pull Nancy into her. Nancy compensated by pressing her chest forward into the mouths of her two lovers. Marie noticed that Paul's one hand was at Nancy's Venus Mound and the other was on her ass.

Their combined attention brought Nancy to a gasping level of arousal within a minute. She continued to push against her lovers' mouths and soon screamed with an intense climax. "Thank you," she whispered as her body shook with the release of all of her sexual tension.

Paul said, "Ladies, change places. We need to service Marie's needs." Paul and Nancy then devoured Marie's nipples. Paul worked her pussy with his hand and soon had her writhing with passion which quickly built to a body shaking orgasm.

Nancy then took the initiative saying, "Marie, why don't you give Paul a good blow job. I'll watch." Marie wasn't too experienced but was delighted to give Paul pleasure. She told him to take the standing position in front of her chair and enveloped his cock with her mouth. She wished she could use her hands to play with his cock and balls. Since she was bound her mouth would just have to work harder. That was okay. In a few minutes Marie had Paul's cock erupting in her mouth.

On Saturday morning Marie followed her instructions. She was put on her new boots with 5" heels and had a little trouble walking at anything other than a very careful pace. She had studied herself in the mirror before leaving. She observed that the boots really did accentuate her legs and ass which in turn made her feel very sexy. Driving over to Nancy's in those boots with her big breasts braless made her feel incredibly slutty. She was looking forward to the day even though Mary's secrecy had her on edge.

At Nancy's she lost her blouse and skirt and gained a raincoat and cuffs. The trip to Mary's was uneventful if that can ever be said of transporting a naked, bound woman in the cargo section of an SUV. Likewise, the trio walked into Mary's shop as if Paul and Nancy escorting the blindfolded beauty was an everyday occurrence.

Mary said, "As I explained last week I think this woman should have something more than a simple harness. All I have so far are some rough pieces of leather that I've cut from my prior measurements but I think you'll appreciate the idea. I'm not going to discuss the project in Marie's presence and would ask you to be discrete as well. I've always found that the woman being fitted is more aroused if she doesn't know what she is being fitted for. In fact, for next week's semi --final fitting you should keep Marie horny for a few days before the fitting to enhance the unveiling. After next week she'll know what I'm crafting. Hopefully that knowledge will excite her but I think we should keep her horny for the final fitting as well."

"Now, I'm going to be putting some of my leather and some cloth pieces on her body while I mark a variety of things. Just watch quietly and you'll get some idea of how it should all come together. Remember, there will be some pieces that are interchangeable; they don't all get used at the same time. Some items are just pattern pieces used for measuring, marking and shaping. There will also be some lacing and buckles that you won't see today; they'll change the look and function a lot."

With that Mary began to hold leather pieces up to Marie's breasts and mark the pieces with chalk. Anything fashioned for one breast had a mirror image piece for the other but each had to be fitted and marked separately. Moving down Marie's body, there were a series of 2 to 3 foot long strips of leather wrapped around her body with the ends of each strip at her back. The first pieces were marked where they should be joined and the ends were marked. The next strip was then held below the prior strip, marked and put aside. There were other smaller wedges of fabric that were held up, marked, and set to the side. Their purpose couldn't easily be understood by anyone but Mary.

After working like this for a half hour, Mary announced that she had what she needed to proceed. She established a mutually convenient day and time for their next appointment and it was agreed that Marie would be prohibited from cumming for the 48 hour period leading up to the fitting. Mary told Paul and Nancy to bring Marie back in the same manner as previously but that it would be the last time for some of the arrangements. While she'd still be cuffed at the upcoming fitting Marie's blindfold would be removed so that she could begin to appreciate the garment being made for her.

Marie found the whole fitting scene to be arousing. She was still a little nervous about Mary's earlier references to piercing and totally confused about what Mary was crafting. Back at Paul and Nancy's condo, Marie's cuffs and collar were removed. She was invited to spend a few hours with them and they discussed a wide variety of sexually related topics but nothing about Mary or her project. Marie returned on Sunday morning to join Nancy in nipple pumping. The three friends enjoyed each other sexually after the pumping.

Since the next fitting was set for a Saturday, Nancy invited Marie to return on Wednesday night for sex. Nancy said, "It will be your last orgasm until after the fitting. We're not going to lock you into a chastity belt; we'll use the honor system. We don't need to lock you up, do we?" Marie shook her head and Nancy continued, "Paul and I should get home about 6PM. Why don't you come at 6:30? We'll have a light dinner and later perhaps I'll watch as Paul pleasures you."

Wednesday evening was novel in its normalcy. The three friends had a simple dinner. After dinner they got naked and lay on Paul and Nancy's king size bed with Paul in the middle. The two women kissed and fondled him and he played with first one and then the other of the women. Paul eventually moved between Marie's legs and ate her pussy while Nancy played with her breasts. After Marie reached orgasm, Paul ate Nancy while Marie kissed and fondled her- bringing her to a violent climax. Paul moved up Nancy's body and fucked her while Marie watched.

Saturday finally arrived. Marie was both horny and excited to be allowed to see Mary and what she was designing. There had been so many measurements it was impossible to draw any conclusions as to why they were needed. As Marie drove to Nancy's she couldn't help but toy with her nipples through her blouse. She really was sexually keyed up. She smiled at Mary's genius in getting her aroused. In fact, Mary had kept her mildly aroused for two weeks with almost no sexual contact but considerable secrecy and suggestive talk to Paul and Nancy.

As they had done before, Paul and Nancy bound Marie and brought her to Mary's as if she'd been kidnapped. Once inside they removed her coat and reattached her cuffs behind her back. Marie stood blindfolded and naked atop her slutty boots. She stood tall and knew she was pushing her chest out just a little more as she waited for her Mistress to fit her with custom leather.

Mary's voice interrupted her thoughts. "To the extent your collar allows, you will be able to watch your fitting today. You will not speak unless asked a direct question. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Mary removed the blindfold and Marie saw her Mistress for the first time. She was about 30, in good shape with a large bust. Her face wasn't beautiful but she could probably be called attractive. Her long hair was tied back in a ponytail. She wore a tee shirt over a black leather mini skirt.

There was also a man standing close by. Marie assumed it was John. He looked like a mountain man with long hair and a full beard. His hand reached for Marie's left breast and she was immediately distracted from his appearance. She strained to look down but the collar only allowed her to see the very tip of her breast as John handled her. She saw he was applying a suction cup to her nipple and began to feel the suction in a few seconds. It looked like an industrial strength version of the cups she had used. Unfortunately, it was opaque so she couldn't see her nipple expanding. John repeated the application of a suction to her other nipple.

Mary was approaching Marie even as John was working. She could see a large quantity of black leather. It certainly wasn't a harness. Mary brought the center of the expanse of leather to the front of Mary's torso and snugged it up to below her breasts. It felt like it extended to her hips but she couldn't be sure.

Mary said, "What I'm fitting is an unfinished leather corset." Marie's pussy clenched. Such a garment was right out of her fantasies. She could never afford such a kinky extravagance and certainly not one custom made for her body. Marie looked over at Nancy to express her appreciation and Nancy smiled and nodded in acknowledgement.

Mary was pushing the open ends of the leather under Marie's arms to her back. Mary then stepped behind her. She could feel John assisting by holding the leather. Mary unclipped Marie's wrists and pushed them to hang at Marie's sides. Mary was then pulling the leather ends together as John helped. Mary tugged and marked the leather in numerous places.

Mary said, "I decided your body is long and well shaped- perfect for a full corset. Your friends generously agreed to pay the extra cost. It still needs a lot of finishing work but you can get the idea. It will have laces up the back. Paul and Nancy will decide how tight to make it at any given wearing. The leather is very strong so they can make it incredibly tight if they wish to immobilize and punish you for a short while. Worn a little looser it will be just bondage and can be worn for much longer periods. On other occasions they may Lace it less tightly and you'll be able to wear it for work, etc. I should mention that the laces will have a lock. Paul and Nancy will have the key. They'll decide when and how long you'll wear the corset. For today, I'll be holding the corset pieces in place with some temporary straps and clips. The feel will be very different when the laces are in. After you've worn it for a while, the leather will conform to your body and you'll feel naked without it." Marie could feel the corset being strapped tighter and John stepped back since he was no longer needed to hold it in place. Mary made additional marks as she tugged on the garment in several places.

Mary continued, "The corset is designed to have several alternative top pieces- some attached with small rings and some worn separately. I won't have them all done at first but they'll be done soon. I can also create others later if Paul and Nancy wish."

"John has designed some nipple stretchers. These are special since usually stretchers are used with pierced nipples and yours are not pierced- at least not yet. John, let's see how they work on these fat nipples."

John removed the suction from Marie's left nipple and brought a small gold metal device to her breast. She felt something clamp around the base of her nipple and then felt a strong pull. John took his hand away but the pull remained constant. John leaned in close to examine the fit and seemed satisfied.

Mary leaned in and said, "Beautiful, John."

Paul and Nancy crowded in and Nancy added,"That's great."

John was already at Marie's other nipple. He removed the suction and applied another stretcher. Again, Marie gasped slightly as she experienced the pull and it continued at a constant level.

Mary brought a new leather piece close to Marie. Marie identified it as a bra but it had several loose parts making its design unclear. Mary encircled Marie's chest and used a clamp to hold the back together. She marked the leather for finishing. In the front Marie could see her breasts were still largely naked but she could feel the bra against the wall of her chest. Mary moved to the front and lifted Marie's left breast while manipulating several pieces of leather, marking them, and moving to the other breast. As she worked, Mary said, "This is essentially a bondage bra. It can be connected to the corset or worn separately. A set of John's nipple stretchers will be incorporated into the bra cups."

Taking the bra away, Marie draped a large assemblage of leather over Mary's shoulders. She positioned it and began marking it in a number of places. Mary said, "This top is intended for when Paul and Nancy want to control you the most. It connects to the corset and will have its own set of locking laces at the back. You'll be encased in tight leather from your neck to your crotch- except for your breasts. There will be removable cups so they can either be enclosed or left exposed." Marie's pussy clenched at the thought of being locked in to the corset. Mary continued her markings; the piece was obviously going to fit her well. She knew that meant tightly and her pussy creamed at the thought of being locked into in the full leather garment.

Mary then said, "John, are you satisfied with the fit of the stretchers??

John replied, "I think so but I want to try them at the highest setting to be sure there's no slippage." John's fingers reached out to Marie's left nipple. She felt a strong tug at her nipple as John stretched it further. Marie cringed. He moved his hand but the strong pull remained. As he moved to the other nipple, John looked to Paul and said, "The stretchers have three notches. The clamps were in the second notch. I'm moving them to the third which stretches the most. Depending on how often they're worn and other factors, you might want me to make new stretchers in 6 months or a year if the pull at the third notch isn't strong enough. For now, I don't recommend using this notch for more than a few minutes at a time but she'll get used to it and some of the stretch will become permanent which allows going longer if you want." Marie's nipples felt like they were on fire. She couldn't imagine being stretched any more.

As John backed away, Mary was attaching something to the bottom of the back of the corset. Marie felt her thighs being nudged apart so she spread her feet. Mary passed two pieces of leather between Marie's thighs and brought them up tight against her pussy. She then raised the ends and spread them to reach two points at the front of the corset where she made marks on the corset and on the straps. As she made her markings, Mary said, "It's always nice to have detachable crotch straps. They're very handy for holding butt plugs and vibrators in place." Marie was excited at the thought.

Mary stepped back and said, "I think I'm done for today. John, please remove the stretchers and use Marie's nipples as you wish. If she has an orgasm, it's fine. It will be her last until after her final fitting. Do you agree, Marie?"

Marie hesitated but in a small voice said, "Yes, Mistress."

John removed first one and then the other stretcher. Marie's nipples ached. They had been stretched more brutally than any pumping she'd ever done. Looking down, she could barely see her nipples but what she saw was angry and red. John said, "Paul, would you like to enjoy a tired, stretched nipple? At first she may think we're being cruel but it will lead to an incredible orgasm. You take her left and I'll do the right."

Marie jerked as the two men touched her sore nipples. Paul first explored with his fingers and then used his mouth. John's mouth was already actively sucking on her other nipple. She was in some discomfort but it was good to be touched by two men. She'd been treated like an object for so long it felt reassuring to feel their lust. Their lust seemed to gradually insinuate itself in her. She became more and more aroused. The assault on each of her nipples was different since each man had his own style. Being the sexual object for the two men coupled with thoughts of the corset was all very erotic. Marie's body was soon shaking through a massive orgasm.

Mary pronounced the session to be over as she removed the garment from Marie. A date and time for the final fitting was agreed upon by Paul and Mary. It was a week away. Marie was also to drive herself to Mary's shop twice during the week for mini-fittings. Mary explained there were many variables; the best fit could only be achieved by repeated trials on Marie's body. This would also make the final fitting more of an unveiling rather than a reworking of the garment.

Mary reminded Marie that she was not to orgasm until one of her Masters decided which would be no sooner than the final fitting. Marie agreed but thought Mary's phrasing sounded odd. Was she suggesting there wouldn't be an orgasm even after the fitting? That was a frustrating thought but it was up to Mary.

Marie was allowed to ride back to Nancy's sitting up and without a blindfold. She was still wearing the posture collar but it was mostly covered by the raincoat. Her wrists were still cuffed but again, the raincoat made it less than obvious. She couldn't wait for the final fitting.

12