All Comments on 'Marie's Webcam Ch. 02'

by DonnerBBQ

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
BarbKannBarbKannalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

I hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOVE!!!!

Please continue! I think we ALL have a fantasy to either be the husband OR the people watching!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great addition

Love the flow of the series...it has really taken a nice turn...didn't expect the BJ, but it was a nice touch. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great progression!

Love the smooth flow. Hope there are more parts to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it!!

Love reading the story and how it's progressing. Wish I was one of those watching. Looking forward to the next installlment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Worth the wait!!

Been eagerly waiting for Chapter 2... and it was worth every bit of the wait. Keep up the great story line!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I enjoy this series and continue to check for the next chapter.

VagabondxVagabondxover 12 years ago
WOW!

That was so damn incredible ... hoping this series continues!!!!

ThecsmThecsmabout 12 years ago
Very interesting

Guess the question is what is Stan going to do? Hope there is a part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
waiting

waiting on part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT!

PLEASE write part 3. This was SO hot! Would love to do something like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Technical problem

I really liked both stories, but everyone at the office knows exactly what she's doing. The reason is that she goes further with her exhibitionism every single time. If it were accidental, sometimes she would go in with a T shirt and panties again, or T shirt and jeans, or fully clothed, and then finally something very daring again. Otherwise it's too planned out. I don't think it needs a third chapter, but it would be nice because the characters are so much fun. One idea is that one of the guys tells his girlfriend or wife, and she's incredibly turned on. She doesn't tell her husband, but when he goes out of town for a few days, she asks if she can stay at Marie's house, since she hears noises and gets scared. While there, she sees the webcam and asks if she can play a little for the guys at his office. She gets into it and decides to play a lot, maybe with Marie joining in. You could do a good job of polishing this idea and figure out how the husband finds out. Maybe they take photos of each other.

CletisCletisalmost 11 years ago
2 fun stories

I agree that in reality, to make it seem accidental, you would have to throw in a lot of totally clothed or mostly clothed episodes. But, that would make for a long boring story. So, I like them the way they are. One other issue would be that if things are still on, the laptop screen would be active, indicating the laptop was still on. But, I can overlook that for the sake of enjoying the story. Yes, would love to see a third and fourth story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the story

Hope you decide to write a part 3 someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I'm finding both of the Marie webcam stories to be extraordinarily erotic. Thank you for writing and posting them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Love your stories very sexy. Please keep it up and post more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great writing

What can I say? This is hot. And well written and..... well, please write a chapter 3!

DaflingerDaflingerabout 6 years ago
Great 2nd part as well

I am off to imagine myself in his position... I won't last long.

Thanks again D

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptabout 4 years ago
i always wonder..

If any of the guys at work are amoundg my 1600 chatbate followers..????

AnniversaryAnniversaryover 2 years ago

part 3 coming year 202...never... :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it! read it slowly to enjoy it over time! hope there's another part coming someday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it keep them coming

W

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t know how you do it. These two chapters are packaged so cleanly but I still want more. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing wish this series kept going!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Saw your comment on CastorbeanBen’s page and just wanted to say this is one of my favorite stories! Wish you had continued writing this masterpiece!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnerBBQ@DonnerBBQ
1154 Followers
Not dead yet, but writing is slow. Thanks, everyone, for your support. I continued to be inspired by the creative contributions from writers on this site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES