All Comments on 'Marigold Tells the Truth'

by justincbenedict

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What Rusk really did?

Was grab Marigold around her neck and choked her to death. End to stupidity.

RegretsRegretsover 5 years ago
Not a chastity belt is it.

A sure sign of a bored writer....calling it a chastity belt. It is NOT a belt. It is a chastity cage. A cage. A cage.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 5 years agoAuthor
Cage? Belt?

A chastity cage is one kind of chastity device. Your dick is in a cage. Another kind is the plastic sheath,and then there's the chastity tube. Literotica writers are partial to the usage of the word "cage" but it's very inexact. I was saddened to discover Altairboy's site has gone down, then I could have referenced this for you.

RegretsRegretsabout 5 years ago
In defence

Justin. I was sorry to upset you. My opinion is that chastity belts,like the neosteel and others,meant for permanent,total,confinement,have gone now,replaced by the wonderful cock cages now available. A chastity belt is a belt,with add ons,that fits round the waist and,in a heavier,old fashioned way,they prevent access to the penis. Sometimes there are difficulties with cages. If the slave has a small scrotum,or one that habitually draws up close to the penis,these,for the moment,fortunate people are able to slip their balls through the cock ring and then escape,and sneak themselves back into the cage later,but even in such cases ,once Mistress has found out,a short course with a ball stretcher will make the balls hang further away,and so provide more room for a smaller ring.briefly,problem solved. So. The days of the belt are ending now,and stories should now be about cages,or tubes. Your information about the Altairboy site...well,thank you,how sad. I wrote to him once suggesting that his eminence in the subject would allow him to call for manufacturers to sell several cages at the same time to buyers,so that newcomers could quickly try a cage with spikes,or a very short cage,as well as the correct size. This,I said,would bring cage wearing into the mainstream. In his detailed answer to many points this one was not taken up. I do hope that he is well.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictabout 5 years agoAuthor
no, Regrets, not upset

What I try to do is variate in my writings between chastity cages, harnesses, those horrible little snug things that make the cock unable to erect at all. It's funny, because I have never worn one of these (at all) and in fact was a compulsive masturbator (ironically jacking off to the fantasy of being kept in chastity by some big haired slut I saw at the mall) until I went on antidepressants, and now I'm limp most of the time. My wife thinks that the whole chastity belt thing is a myth, that most men just play in them, jerk off, and leave them in the closet. Also, a mutual friend told us that it's quite difficult to wear such a thing, either it's easy to break into it, or that it's too uncomfortable. The kind that seems to arouse me, is the sort that you wear when you have piercing that locks it on...not that I would put one on, of course. No, Paxil is the best chastity belt of all ( sadly)

RegretsRegretsabout 5 years ago
A stone into the pond.

Justin,I am 74. I manage to cum 10 times a month,using pills,and get one or two by my own efforts. Do try jogging if it is at all possible. Eventually depression may lift so that you can use pills. If you are too fat to jog you can lose a lot of weight if you use weightlifting to move foot/pounds. It takes a while before training allows you to go for meaningful wieghtshifting but then it falls off you and jogging is possible. It rescued me,but now the numbers are against me. I did stay fitter than most for a long time and fought my way out of depression by jogging-raises the dopamine levels etc. Very good luck to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous