All Comments on 'Marilyn at the Movies'

by BrettLynn

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
so hot and horny

for a combination of reasons i was unable to get to my favorite porn theatre for almost four months. my bi male body was trembling with excitement as i walked into the lobby. i had on my shoty blonde wig, short, short shorts, showing my ass and my cock and a tank top. i stood in the lobby until i cauight the eye of a man. he smiled. i walked over to him, took hisa hand and leed him into the theatre, i cupped his cock. using the name of the bst looking total cum slut femasle i have ever known,i told him in a voice loud enough for several men to hear..."honey im jeannine. ui am so fucking hot. i want to suck your cock and drink your hot cum, i want the creamy taste, i want the feeling of warmth in my stomach. i want you to fuck me, i wasnt your cock pounding my whore man cunt. after, ill pull of the condom and suck your cock, smelling my cunt on you. i will then drink golden champagne from you. ill be here all day as long as there is a man who will use me. listen everyone, i am jeaninne, fuck my mouth, fuck my man cunt. i need it." four hours later, tired, with my pussy pleasanmtly achin ans my face and chest glistening with overflowing cum, i left, satisfied, but determined not to go this long again. now, maybe a well fucked woans cunt that i could eat would be next. i knew where to look.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous