All Comments on 'Marilyn was My Wife's First'

by mountantop

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
MightyheartMightyheart26 days ago

Brilliant Writing

More than 5/5

Adultery, Wife sharing, Two Husbands......

Still a great story

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

that was just horrible. Both wives were nothing but whores. Should of had them get cervical cancer and die.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago
meh

just another slut story

hindsight2020hindsight202026 days ago

Thoroughly unlikeable main character.

⭐⭐

Busman19639Busman1963926 days ago

An interesting but sad story. Marilyn came out the big winner all the way around, too bad.

beatman04beatman0426 days ago

Brilliant. But Marilyn and Bryan deserve to go to hell.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Damn that woman must have been one hell of a great piece of ass for both guys to keep her around.

nixroxnixrox26 days ago

2 stars - just not my kind of story.

Hooked1957Hooked195726 days ago

Very well-done for what is still a cuck story.

Hooked

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino25 days ago

Excellently written, extremely well thought out and presented. Now in a quandary as for presentation I would give it 5*. For content only 2*. The main female character comes across as a despicable, nay, horrible bitch who only considers herself. Her “new” husband was in all honesty a low life who preyed on another mans wife whilst she was probably at her lowest ebb. He got off coming up “smelling of roses” without any recriminations whatsoever, A positively vile creature.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

The whore wasn't thinking about what might happen when Andy finished his treatment and returned to the land of the sexually active. If she had any honesty, integrity or character she would have honored that part of most wedding vows that states "in sickness and in health". If that had meant anything at all this story would have had a totally different outcome.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer25 days ago

Well written. Many thanks for sharing your skill. I was, at first, going to rant about a stupid, stupid, cheating slut wife. Who couldn't make a decision to keep quiet with both her then husband and her AP and have a termination.

Yes, she was a weak woman. But the on-going medical situation with her husband, the events that happened, her deliberate weakness and continued cheating etc... well, all turned into an interesting story. Cheers.

Daguilar2421Daguilar242125 days ago

I agree with hindsight 2020. I wouldn't say I liked the main character. The fact that she got upset at her sick husband and just started a whole new life with someone else in front of their kids. It's a good story, but I'm disappointed with the ending. Thank you for the story.

26thNC26thNC25 days ago

Nothing at all to care about in this story of two common whores sharing a dick.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Pretty much the wife was a gold digger, entitled and self serving. Dropped the husband like hit coal for her new lover bit then decided why not have the best of both.

In reality this wouldn’t have panned out but Lit isn’t real life, most women would love to be so desirable that two men would share her rather than find someone for a full relationship.

Got to laugh a little had I’ve read a few stories with the man suffering medically and in most the wife starts an affair either with their blessing or behind the sick husbands back and it’s usually excused or her behaviour supported has it’s important she had her needs met.

Also seen stories where the wife gets something like breast cancer or even losing libido through menopause and the husband either sucks it up and dies without or he has an affair (saw this happen in a friend marriage) and the husband is then slammed has being uncaring, selfish and a picture postcard of the term ‘despicable’

But in society there often this two tier system of what a spouse of a severely ill person should do and act like.

I imagine if this tale was swapped around and the wife suffering with something preventing sexual release and the husband taking up with the neighbour the reaction would be very different.

Rather than being a take if a couple trying to handle one being very ill it became a tale of a woman filled with self interest that could move from man to man to maintain her ‘spilt’ lifestyle and see her needs best served. She won out in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Apostrophe s in the title was wrong, completely gave a wrong meaning to the story. Should have been "Marilyn was my wife first". As per Andy's statement.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

He should have taken Bryan out when his prognosis was terminal.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Liked the first part of but not so much the last half. Still worth a 4

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Sorry but you bored me to sleep with the first two pages, that could have adequately been covered in about 2 paragraphs. I couldn’t get through it. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

What a classic feminist plot for degenerate society. Well done..

26thNC26thNC25 days ago

No matter how well done, it’s nothing more than a long cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Well where to start. Very different story in regards to the relationships. But my comment deals with the knowledge you have of the prostate issue and ADT. It’s amazing that you wrote this and I chose to read it at this time. Don’t know if you have dealt with cancer but you were pretty well spot on. I am in ADT and Radiation at this time so this hits home. Unfortunately this is close to what I am feeling. But thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Too bad she was so weak. For better or worse? Men put up with many a women losing all sex desire after menopause. Weak bitch!

patilliepatillie24 days ago

Nicely done, well put together, and kept my interest throughout.

Dobbin55Dobbin5524 days ago

A truly evil, narcissistic bitch! Husband is inflicted with cancer and the treatment destroys his sex drive, but the bitch cheats, has no real qualms about it! She also cheats on the new husband! The 2 men just seem to accept a polygamous relationship. Other stories where polygamy occurs, mainly 1 man and a number of women, the polygamy seems to be consensual, not basically forced onto one of the participants, so is more palatable! This is a slut who wants her cake and eat it without thinking about the pain she's causing to the husband. 3*

Dobbin55Dobbin5524 days ago

No , I've changed my mind, 2*

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Despicable characters in a mediocre tale. Who the fuck cares ?!

Captcha

WargamerWargamer12 days ago

Awful story. What a selfish bitch she was, what a cuck the second husband was.

The entire tale was just too silly for words.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Pretty fucking depressing if you ask me. Thanks, I guess. KS

622762278 days ago
Wow, they're cold

That was pretty shitty, him for offering, her for going back and cheating the 1st time.

And when she found out she was preggers, she damn well should have done the only semi-honorable thing and that's gotten an abortion posthaste, broken it off with Bryan, and never said a thing a word to anyone. And been the best damn wife from that day on. Nope, distasteful scenario

Running next door and flaunting it was just evil.

And I thought my ex was a bitch.

622762278 days ago
A truly loving wife would...

When Bryan noticed that Andy didn't seem himself, a real loving wife would have just said that THEY were dealing with some health issues, and thank you for your concern.

And left it at that. Making it clear that details were.not going to be forthcoming.

THAT'S how a wife has her husband's back!

NallusNallus8 days ago

Have to agree with Dobbin55, she is, (I never use this word), scum.

Yes, they discovered his condition because she wanted off the pill, then within weeks, now with balanced hormones supposedly, she goes to normal hot neighbor to get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

It's great that there's someone on the site writing fantasies for the unique audience of worthless pieces of shit with no redeeming features, where they get to spend a few minutes in an imaginary world where they're not treated with the absolute contempt they deserve, as in the real world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous