Marine Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't matter to me Jason/sir which ever you want to be. I'm just glad that there will be no more lying accept to maybe the marine corps. They don't like gays in the military, but have an "don't ask, don't tell" policy. I've been lying to myself for along time about my sexual preference being in the closet for such a long time it becomes a way of life. I'm just glad that I'm finally out off the closet ready for everyone to know that "Lt. Mike Louis is a gay man and in love". Shit that felt good I'm gay, I'm gay, I'm a gay marine people" Mike said and kept repeating I'm gay and I'm a gay marine for a while. He seemed happy to be out of the closet finally.

"The way that you chose to come out was unique and kinda kinky too a really excellent catch especially now I know you like to role-play too also an excellent catch. Letting someone dominate you like you did was wrong just as much as it was kinky. I did enjoy spanking your muscular ass now I know you really did deserve it. When you said that "you're my macho marine" you weren't lying either. It's good that you didn't want to go threw life with Stacy that's why I don't live with her any more" I said to Mike.

"What now sir/Jason?" Mike asked wondering where this was going to take us now. With that, I leaped off the sofa and tackling Mike pushing him back on the floor really hard letting his head hit the floor really hard too. It' didn't knock him out but did disorient him. Mike is now flat on his back, I pulled his feet up touching his knees to his chest. Mike wasn't disoriented for long and it didn't take him long to see where I was taking this. Grabbing his knees and holding them to his chest I hurriedly unfastened my jeans pushing down both my jeans and boxers to my knees exposing my now throbbing 9' cock. I spit on my hand a couple times getting an abundant amount in my hand and stroked my throbbing cock lubing it up good. I pushed his boots back hard exposing his waiting cherry. Spitting, licking, and rimming his cherry I only wanted to get him primed for my cock.

"AAAAWWWW yeah fuck my cherry, rape me" Mike requested as he moaned and groaned as I primed his cherry hole for my 9' weapon. I pushed my finger in his cherry with a twisting motion that made the marine moan louder. At this point I didn't care who heard it I only wanted to plow this cherry marine hole of Mike's if he wanted to be a gay marine then he needs to get the next lesson.

"Your marine man-pussy is mine now, bitch-boy" I blurted out as I put my cockhead to the opening of his hairy asschute. I pushed my hard cock into his man pussy all the way to my balls in one hard single thrust. All I could hear from Mike was "AAAWWWHHH SHIT AAAWWWHHH FUCK YEAH RAPE ME" the rest was incoherent moans of pain and pleasure. Mike's gibberish talk berried beneath screams made me all the more aroused. I pulled out to my cockhead and back in again just as fast if not faster and harder which only made Mike yell louder.

"FFFFUUUCCCKKK MMMMEEEE, RAPE MY CHERRY AAAAWWWHHH SSSHHHIIITTT" Mike bellowed as I began to piston my cock in and out of his marine cherry. As I pushed in and out faster and faster, harder and harder with every thrust of my cock my low hanging balls slapped against his ass cheeks.

After ten minutes of fucking Mike's marine hole I felt my balls turning. I was getting ready to blow my load in Lt. Mike's man pussy. I decided to step this up a little.

"Lt. Louis your man pussy is mine bitch" I bellowed out loud as I was sweating from taking his cherry.

"SIR YES SIR" Mike screamed like his commanding officer was giving him an order.

"Lt. Louis I'm about to blow my load in your marine ass" I bellowed out.

"SIR YES SIR" Mike screamed again. I began to blow my load with my cock berried in his marine ex-cherry hole. I filled his man-pussy with my jizz while I thrusted even harder than ever before as I released. I kept my releasing up that filled him and began to ooze out around my cock just adding to the spit and sweat lube. An aroma of freshly fucked marine man-pussy filled air as I continued to finish releasing my cum as I started to pull out slowly that just drove him crazy. Mike's own cock shot it's load as I pulled out filling his tunnel as I pulled completely out.

Mike wildly stroked his cock blowing his marine cum all over me, him, and around us where it landed. He bellowed "AAAWWWHHHH" continuously while he streamed his cum for several minutes until we both collapsed me on him soaked in his cum and letting his legs go allowing them to his thee floor.

"Fuck Marines sure can shoot their load, you learn that in the USMC too my macho marine" I asked Mike as we lay in a sticky pile gasping for breath on the floor.

"SIR YES SIR" He bellowed in response then we were locked in a long passionate kiss tasting our sweat as we embraced each other. I could feel our cocks beginning to harden again as we kissed. My tongue forced it's way in his mouth to meet his tongue. We laid there on the floor embraced in our sticky passionate kiss for hours and at that moment I had a moment of clarity and knew this was the man for me to spend the rest of my life with.

"I do love you too Mike. I want us to spend the rest of our lives with together" I whispered into his ear after I broke our passionate kiss. Mike didn't say anything only began kissing me on my neck. I've never felt so in love with some one before especially a macho marine like mike. His huge furry masculine body under mine. Slowly I moved down nibbling on his earlobe kissing his neck then arriving at his shirt and BDU coat that I wasted no time of pushing off his shoulders as he wriggled to help me help him out of his jacket. I moved my hands down his shirt-covered chest massaging every muscle I could grab until I arrived at the bottom of his shirt that bordered black bush. I lifted his shirt up revealing his black furry masculine chest. I kissed and licked every inch of his furry chest working my way back up his firm muscles until I had to pull it off him and quickly yanked it off.

"My cherry hasn't been completely broke Jason. I need another good ass ripping from you" Mike requested as I licked and massaged his chest.

"We're going to do it right this time Mike" I stated as I sat up and pulled off my own shirt revealing my toned physic.

"You bet" mike responded as he sat up and made love to my hairless toned chest. He kissed and licked my skin until his tongue found my nipples then he begun to suck on my nipples while his tongue circled it between each sucking. For a straight marine he knew how to satisfy a man like he's done this before, but I wasn't going to question it right now that was a discussion for another time. He switched to the other nipple when done with one. He sucked and licked the other the same as his brawny hands embraced my body.

"You really want a full lesson in hot man sex lieutenant" I asked as I roughly shoved him back on the floor like a piece of meat awaiting to be conquered again. I did just that!

"Teach me sir! What do we do now Jason" Mike softly, but simi-loudly said as he laid back on the floor. I moved up so I could face-fuck him this time since he wanted the full lesson by George he was going to get it this time, I wanted to see if there is more marine milk stored away anyway. Even if he's telling me the truth that he's never had male-on-male sex before he's going to learn now. Breaking in a virgin marine really gets my blood racing and just thinking about fucking Lt. Mike again instantly got my cock hard again ready to penetrate every open hole of his this time. He's going to learn about cocksucking this time as well. Since I vented my anger already because of his lies and teaming up with Stacy to trick me by raping his muscle ass that he seemed to enjoy. Eventually he's going to get another taste of it but cocks first this time.

"Open up marine" I ordered him since he seems to like being told what to do which is weird a little since he's a marine that are a tough breed of men. Being in control of this macho marine does get me totally aroused and wanting to rape his asschute a second time. Having somebody in control of him seems to get Mike pretty aroused too. As of now, our relationship looks like it's going to be me the dominate one and Mike's the submissive marine of mine. That's hot!!

"Yes sir. Jason I'm yours to control like I said before I'm your macho marine and lover now" Mike said as I held my 9' hard cock inches from his oral cavity. I touched my cock to his lips and like a good boy he opened up and I drove it in his orifice. Shoving my cock into his oral hole was very similar when I raped his cherry tight. He gagged when I fully penetrated "if he's going to learn it's not going to be easy for this virgin marine" I thought to myself as I slowly propelled my cock in and out of his mouth. It seemed to get easier for him to take my cock each time I drove down his throat. This macho marine is learning fast before long we'll be able to have wild man sex that will last all night long.

Mike's gagging seemed to fade and seemed to eventually disappear with every penetration down his throat. He's a natural in man sex while I kept up my fucking of his face he grabbed his cock and began to stroke it. I felt him use his tongue flick the tip of my cock that begun to leak and using his tongue he wrapped it around my thrusting cock at the same time he kept stroking his cock. He began to lick off the precum that my cock was beginning to produce.

"Next lesson Lieutenant" I stated as I pulled my leaking hard cock from his orifice and turned around into a sixty-nine position. I felt him grab my cock and guided it into his mouth as I did the same with his cock. Before long we had an rhythm going both of us sucking on the other's hard cock. Going in and out, up and down in perfect sequence as we sucked the other's cock.

Mike's cock tasted delicious as both of us were leaking precum into the other's mouth. I flicked the end of Mike's cock that seemed to be extremely sensitive cause every time I touch it with my tongue he momentarily spewed his marine juice into my mouth like his cock was a overfilled bag of water that at anytime could blow up. I couldn't wait until he spewed his marine juice down my throat getting these short bursts was just teasing my taste buds eager to get the full explosion. To see if I could help him along I rolled us over so that I was on the bottom and Mike was on the top at the same time I grabbed his ass-cheeks pulling them apart. I used my finger to tease the entry of his asschute running my finger around the opening that seemed to help. His marine gun hardened even more and he was almost as large as my nine incher, but I'm sure my nine incher was getting larger as he sucked away.

I believe he was about to explode in my mouth when his precum seemed to flow faster and faster so I gave his ass a few hard smacks and that seemed to do the trick. As I smack his ass cheeks flowing precum stopped only to be followed by a massive explosion in my mouth like a grenade going off in my mouth. "Oh my god! Fucking hot marine juice explosion in my mouth" I thought to myself as I swallowed every drop without loosing a single drop out of my mouth around his cock. I felt Mike sucking on my cock like a vacuum would it was like he was trying to suck the milk out of my cock. This talented marine is not only a hot fuck but the man can sure suck on a cock too that made me wonder how he would fuck me. I wasn't going to propose it just yet cause I wanted to fuck his marine hole again to loosen it up some more. I wasn't going to let him leave yet if at all tonight I wanted to teach him everything I know about wild man sex and I wanted to learn about my new macho marine mate.

Rolling back over again so mike was back on the bottom then I pulled off his cock at the same time I pulled out of his vacuuming mouth with a pop. He seemed to not get enough of my cock being so much like a man cock hungry marine. I was all to happy to oblige his hungry marine appetite for my cock.

"Ok marine, you hungry for my cock... then go for it Lieutenant." I stated as I laid on my back hoping he'd swallow my cock again. Without any words he promptly got up on his hands and knees again like I gave him an order and came over to me with my cock sticking straight up awaiting this hungry marine to vacuum up my cock. I didn't have to wait long as a matter of fact it was only seconds my cock was without his marine mouth. He gobbled up my cock like a starving man actually deep-throating my cock immediately up on taking in my cock. It felt awesome, feeling him going down on my cock as deep as possible. I grabbed the back of his head pulling him down farther if that's even possible. Mike swallowed every drop that oozed out as he bobbed up and down as fast ass his head could move. I almost spewed my load right there in his mouth, but the more I held back the hungrier he seemed to get like a boy eager to please his master.

"HHHHAAAAAWWWW yeah swallow my cock lieutenant" I moaned as his lips moved with lightning speed over my cock. I managed to hold my load in longer although I was getting closer and closer to exploding in his mouth. This starving marine kept up his swallowing of my cock and it's precum that kept oozing out.

"OOOOHHHHH MMMMYYY GGGGOOODDD AAAAAWWWWHHHH SSSSSHHHIIIIITTTT!!!" I screamed as I exploded in his marine mouth and surprisingly enough I he'd must've learned a lot cause he didn't loose a drop swallowing all the sperm I blasted down his throat. I've never shot my load like this before Mike really knows how to pull it out. I shot continuously for several minutes before slowly subsiding that took another couple of minutes until my flowing sperm finally stopped. That didn't stop him from his sucking craving more of my milk. My cock softened after I blew my load, but Mike didn't stop.

"MIKE, MIKE, STOP SHIT!" I yelled and he did stop finally as he sat back like a kid who just got his favorite toy taken away and told that he couldn't play with it anymore. I was so stunned how much of a marine-cocksucker he turned out to be and I knew that we'd have constant wild man sex until he went back to the base. Which we did for the rest of the day and into the night marine-cocksucking of my cock, sixty-nines, fucking his ass repeatedly, face-fucking him, spewing cum all over everywhere, but the only thing we didn't do was him fucking me with his hot marine gun.

We eventually fell asleep completely cum soaked wrapped up in each other's arms so tight that no one could pry us apart unless we were willing to release each other which we had no intention of doing. I didn't want him to leave like he wanted to leave anyway. We stayed embracing each other all night long while we slept. Ironically Mike never took off his boots nor pants. His pants stayed bunched up around his ankles threw the entire night acting like shackles. I think he enjoys being taken under control to be my macho marine boy.

Mike went back to the base after his leave was over and our wild man sex. We kissed each other before he left my apartment since he is an officer of the USMC that don't like gays in the military therefore we had to keep our new relationship under wraps for now. He grabbed my ass as I grabbed his while we were locked in our passionate "goodbye" kiss. Before he left I gave him several hard swats on his ass as a reminder that he's my "marine boy" he nodded his head kissed my a few more minutes then we heard a horn "honk" it was his ride back to the base. It wasn't easy but we broke from passionate "goodbye" kiss and he grabbed his duffle and left.

Over the next year whenever Mike came home on leave to visit his family and friends he always stayed with me in my studio apartment. Mike and I has wild man sex every time he's home never once did he ever want to fuck me. I brought it up a couple times but he refused to fuck me like it's not something that a marine boy can do. I never forced the issue since he was just as happy to suck my cock and I fuck his marine cavity that pleased us both. Mike never took his boots off nor his pants completely off either when we had sex he liked it like that to be honest so did I. I started to refer to him as "marine boy" when I spoke to him.

Mike likes for me to respond to him as "marine boy" and he responds like one should. At first it was a little strange that took some getting used to especially when he's a member of the USMC a tough breed plus I thought he's straight. When he and I first got together I was in total control of this tough marine and he let me too. Since then I've always been in control of him when on leave. He says things like "yes sir", "SIR YES SIR", and even calls me "master" at times too. It always gets me completely aroused as it does him, but he's always asking me if he can cum yet and loves to get spanked. Every time he's home on leave he's always getting his ass turned into a bright red color and I love doing it too.

12