All Comments on 'Marine Girl'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Mis-leading Title

Ceartinly NOT about A member of the USMC...But a Very Very intresting start of a story about first time Cross Dressing 'N Humliation...Well worth reading...

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Realistic and moving

Outstanding portrayal of the mix of emotions that any first-time crossdresser goes through: the fear of ridicule, nervousness about how one will look and the pain of public humiliation, tempered with the excitement that it is really going to happen, the sexually charged thrill at the feel of the garment as it slides up one's legs and,in some cases, the realization that the humiliation can itself be part of the turn on.

No afficionado of TVs could help but be at least a little in love with the hero(ine) of this story ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Humiliation to the Armed Forces

How could this happen in our Armed Forces? We think that his swimsuit and trunks were switched by one of his mates, Mark. He should fight back and let the swim instructor either make him black and blue or punish him for not patricipating then he should file military charges against the swim instructor. This is very humiliting for the US Forces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
brillant

i wasn't sure if i should root for the kid not to dress in the onepiece or to root hardcore for it but i love it i want to know whats happens next

PlayfulLesliePlayfulLeslieover 12 years ago
Wonderful Start!

Please keep going. I love your characters and the truthful way the story feels. I can hardly wait to see what happens next! You're a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Misleading Description

What was that "Forgetting his trunks meant he had to wear a bikini" about, eh???!!!! It turned out that there was no bikini but a one piece costume! I was going to call you a bloody cheat!

But I've been a cross-dresser all my life and I kind of liked this beginning of a cute story. To tell the truth, I tried dressing in a bikini in a public pool and that was nervy and exhilarating at the same time. Well, it was not the skimpy draw-string type but a jogging bra-top and high-cut bikini briefs. The tricky bit was to keep my thing tugged behind the legs while giving an illusion of a camel-toe at the front. From the bulges I saw around me, I believed that I had been rather convincing.

Now please carry on and tell us what happens to Nigel, or shall we give him a sissy name, Nina or something?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous