All Comments on 'Marine House Movie Night'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
EBDutchEBDutchover 11 years ago
Hot but not finished?

I love this story but it looks as if it is truncated at the hottest scene! Am i right?

sr71pltsr71pltover 11 years agoAuthor
Good Sex Is Never Finished

Thanks for the compliment. Good sex is never finished; it always provides a promise of more/better to come. This story uses the rocket-buster technique of putting the reader "up there"--to then soar free on his/her own imagination. (It's not like the story didn't already have sex scenes. *smile*)

CaptainsSirenCaptainsSirenalmost 5 years ago
Perspective

I really appreciate your ability to write a story that avoids the omniscient view so many try for. It's a refreshing change, and I enjoyed the duality of the visitor and voyeur role the agent plays. His personality fit well, but more insight to his reaction and a little less (detachment?/clinical description? ) would have earned a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...