All Comments on 'Marion Turns Me On Ch. 02'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
toni49toni49about 12 years ago

what a wounderfull story love to be his place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story, I love your series.

I hope this one continues with her leading him to some cocksucking action via that teasing ;)

james_38671james_38671about 12 years ago
great

i want more, wish it could be happening here in north mississippi

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
so much

so fast, something is afoot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely

Such a beautiful, loving story. You have a gift. I would have loved to have had such a man in my life.

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyover 6 years ago
Written to Perfection !

Jomar, you have a literary talent that makes you one of the very best ..... graphic, action packed, compelling, and I'm always trying to anticipate the next turn of events!

With my body encased from neck to toe in nylons and slinky, silky attire, my left hand constantly stokes my cock and balls, occasionally delving further back ..... Mmmmm!!! .... and my left hand controls my laptop.

Usually I switch to from stories to a porn video site in search of an amazing orgasm, but with your crossdressing stories, I don't need to ...... !!!!

Thank you and please keep writing ......

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz8 months ago

Great so far, now onto chapter 3 and see where things go...

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 days ago

Chapter 2 was good and kept the momentum moving forward. A bit tame, but I feel like we’re just setting up the coming bonfire of eroticism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
516 Followers
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES