Marissa Arrives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bailee987
bailee987
18 Followers

As he pulled out into traffic, he put a hand around my neck, and I could feel him playing with my hoop earring in between strokes of my hair. For no particular reason, I glanced over at his crotch, and I could see his cock is bulging fabulously, pulling on the material. I'm fascinated by the image, and I was sure I could see the outline of the head of his cock when he noticed me staring.

"Well, well, well...is the little bitch hungry for more?" he asked as he glanced at me while watching the road. He took his hand from behind my head, and pointed his index finger slowly in front of my face, and I instinctively opened my mouth and began to suck his finger, causing him to murmur, "good girl, let's get you warmed up."

As he drove with me sucking his finger, he started to talk to me and his voice was almost hypnotic. "You enjoyed having my cock in your mouth, didn't you? You want a hard cock to suck, I can tell."

I could feel my pussy getting wet again and as he pulled his finger out of my mouth with a pop, I reached down and massaged his thick cock through his pants. He undid my seatbelt and I leaned over the armrest, eagerly undoing his pants and pulling out his stiff dick. I immediately put the hard tool in my mouth and started sucking while he casually reached over and massages my round ass, dragging his fingers through my crack.

Inside my head I heard a little voice telling me to stop, that I could still be a man again, but his big hands on my ass and his thick cock pushing the back of my throat are making me so blissful and content.

It's only a few minutes of work before I feel his cock throb in my mouth and I know he's getting close. I heard him say "that's it Mark, just a few more blowjobs like this and you be a girl forever, you little slut."

His words excited and panicked me, but I only sucked his cock faster, pumping him into my mouth. He grunted and shoved my head deep down onto his cock, his cum filling my mouth in thick streams as I swallow it greedily.

He let up the pressure but I continued to kiss and lick his spent cock, my lipstick smeared and gooey. He stroked my hair in an almost loving fashion and I felt so safe and warm. I was so happy that I've pleasured my man, my strong man, and I soak in his smell.

After a short while, put his hand under my chin and tilted my face up to his. He gazes deeply into my eyes again and remarked "yes, they are getting a little more glassy. Very soon you're going to be a little airhead who's only concern is where to find the next cock to suck."

I know he's saying something that's probably important, but I just can't seem to concentrate on it right now. I think he's happy because he started to laugh at something, so I giggle along with him. As he started to drive again, I noticed in the mirror that my makeup is a mess, so I got busy reapplying my lipstick and fixing my hair.

We finally stopped and got out at an apartment that I don't recognize. Again as we walk along, Dave put his hand on my ass, his fingertips just under my skirt. When we finally buzzed an apartment, a young woman answered the door. She seemed familiar, but it's not until she looks over to Dave that a flash of recognition highlighted her face.

"Well, Alexis, I'm delivering a package for you, a sexy little bimbo, just as promised. She's on her way to becoming a little cumslut, I don't think Mark can come back any more," he said as we enter the apartment. She took my hand, admiring my face and smiling at me once we are inside, and I wondered if Dave wants to fuck her and I together.

Alexis laughed happily as she stroked my cheek and hair, and she asked "what does little Marissa like more than anything?"

Dave replied "I think Marissa loves to suck cock, swallow cum, and be a bimbo for men...would you like a demonstration?"

Alexis grinned and nodded her approval as Dave slapped my ass to get me to move toward the couch. He pushed me down roughly, but I can see the bulge starting in his pants again, so I knew what he wants from me. He slapped me in the face, just enough to sting, and I rushed to undo his pants. I could hear Alexis laughing as he slapped me again when I didn't move fast enough. Finally I got his gorgeous cock out of his pants, pulling them down with his underwear. I quickly licked the head and stuffed his cock into my mouth, slowly moving back and forth on his shaft.

I felt his hands in my hair, then they gripped my hair as he slowly but firmly forced my mouth deeper on his cock. I felt myself gag as he held me in place, and I tried to relax as he went deeper still. He filled my throat and held me there, my nose pressed to his stomach, spit starting to run down my chin. He pulled me off his cock, and my eyes were watering but I could see Alexis was watching me service him, and she's smiling so I know I'm doing well.

Dave was about to fuck my mouth again when Alexis interrupts. "Wait", she said, putting a hand on Dave's arm, "I want to see something." She led Dave to the other end of the room, his hard cock bobbing in front of him, while I sat alone on the couch.

She turned to me and says, "If you want his cock, if you really want to please him and taste his cum, then come over here and suck his cock." I started to stand to walk over, and she said "No! Bad girl! Bitches have to crawl!" I look nervously between her and Dave, and finally lower myself to my hands and knees. When I looked up I see them both smiling at me, so I knew I had done good and I smiled back as I crawled to Dave's cock.

Dave told me not to use my hands, and I spent the next ten minutes chasing his cock with my mouth, licking his balls, and sucking deeply on the head of his cock before I felt his cock pulsate in my mouth. Dave said he was close, and Alexis asked him if he had used my ass yet. He chuckled and said no, so she put her hands on both of my shoulders, pulled me back off Dave's cock, and then forced my face down into the floor. Dave stepped around quickly and spit on my ass, smudging it around my hole before he shoved his cock into my tight butt.

With a grunt, he said "Fuck! she is so tight!" as I cried out in pain, but still wanting to please him, some part of me thinking how happy he is because of me. He pumped a few hard, quick strokes, slapping against me, before he rammed me deeply, clutching my hips and shooting his cum deep into my ass, holding me still with Alexis leaning on me, keeping me pinned down as well.

I was crying from the pain as he pulled out, despite being so happy, having been able to please him. Alexis let me sit up to a kneeling position, and she moved in front of me, so that she was on one knee, looking me in the eyes, gently shushing me.

Alexis tilted my face up so that we looked in each other's eyes. She seemed so powerful, like she's staring into my soul, then she smiled and tweaked my nose. She looked up at Dave smiling and said "I think he's all gone, but we'll help him along."

Still holding my chin, she reached behind me and slowly shoved two fingers into my tender asshole. I let out a whimper and squirm, and she said "shh, you're so open now, girl, and it's only going to get better." She swirled her fingers around inside me, and I tried to hold in place for her but I was very sore. She finally pulled out her fingers and brought them to my face, slightly cupped. They were shiny and slick from being inside my ass, and she held them inches away my face without saying anything. I looked from her fingers to her face, and then back again, before I opened my mouth and slowly begin to suck on them, which caused her to smile and giggle delightedly. Once I finished, she fingered my ass again, bringing more cum to my lips. As I sucked her fingers and looked into her eyes, she cooed "good girl," which made my pussy ache with pleasure.

After I had finished, she wiped her hand on my cheek and stood. I went to rise as well, but she stood on one of my hands and said "not so fast dear, I have to talk to Dave first." My fingers hurt a bit, but not too much, so I sat with my round bum on my knees, looking up at them as they talked.

After a few moments, Dave reached down and collected my hair into a ponytail off the top of my head, smoothing it as he tucked it into one hand. As Alexis lifted her shoe off my hand, he then pulled hard, and keeping one arm straight, lifting me up until I was standing on my tiptoes, barely touching the ground, my hands desperately trying to hang onto his hand to stop the pain.

As he held me in place, Alexis said "well, you're clearly too stupid to work at Hooters, which is the little temporary job I had lined up for you. No, I'm afraid you're going to have to go straight into porn. I've made contact with some gentlemen who make some very rough pornography, and you are going to be their next darling."

She then moved in closer, and I could barely pay attention as I was so focused on trying to see my ponytail, to stop the pain. "Don't worry, baby doll," she said as she stroked my cheek, "I've made sure you are going to serve nothing but men with big hard cocks. And the best part is that, as your agent, I'll be getting 80 percent of your earnings!"

She laughed as Dave walked me out to the car. I don't really understand math too good, but she did say men with big hard cocks, that made my pussy ache, so I think I'll be happy!

bailee987
bailee987
18 Followers
12