Marissa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kippy189
Kippy189
303 Followers

"I'd like you to meet our most important Senator, Marissa this is Senator Dodson."

"Charmed Marissa," said the fiftyish Senator as he took her hand. He was tall, handsome looking and with a bit of grey in his hair to make him look distinguished.

Once they were seated and their drink orders taken; the Senator was having bourbon on the rocks and both Alex and Marissa chose wine, the Senator said, "So Alexandria tells me that you're a programmer."

"Yes, it's true."

"Well you certainly don't look like a programmer," he beamed.

Marissa smiled. "What's a programmer supposed to look like?"

"Oh you know, wire rim glasses, pocket protector, that sort of thing." Everyone laughed.

Waiting for their meal to arrive, they talked about Nevada politics and the Senator commented on how difficult it was to raise funds all the time. "It's a wonder that we have any time to get anything done."

Alex casually turned to her and asked, "Marissa, do you have that envelope for the Senator?"

"Oh, uh yes." She opened her purse and handed it to the Senator.

"We certainly appreciate everything you do for the state," Alex said.

Marissa was a little taken aback at her role in this exchange, but the Senator slid the envelope in his suit coat pocket without opening or making any comment on it.

Half way through dinner Alex's cell phone rang in her purse. She took it out and looked at the caller id. "Excuse me I have to take this." She got up from the table and moved across the room, nodding her head as she listened. Disconnecting, she returned to the table. "Senator, Marissa I'm so sorry but I have a crisis at one of the clubs that I have to resolve. Marissa, would you mind entertaining the Senator for me?"

"Uh sure. Of course not. It will be my pleasure." She smiled at the Senator.

"I'll send the limo back to pick you up. Again, my apologies Senator."

"Oh no problem. I'm sure that Marissa can keep me entertained." He smiled, showing big white teeth and a twinkle in his eyes.

After Alex hurried from the room, Dodson asked, "Is that a wedding ring on your finger?"

"Yes, my husband and I live near San Diego. I just came over for the week to work on some web sites for Alex."

Well you'd better not tell your husband that you went out on a date.

She laughs, "I don't really think that this qualifies as a date, do you?"

"Hmmm, no I guess not. Still I enjoy your company."

"Thank you. I'm enjoying yours too. But what about your wife Senator? Won't she be jealous?"

"No, my wife and I are separated. We'd be divorced except for the politics."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that," said Marissa a bit distressed. She casually put her hand on his in a consoling gesture. He looked down and she withdrew it. "Sorry," she said contritely. He just smiled at her.

For the rest of the meal they chatted happily. The Senator kept her laughing with stories about Washington D. C. The waitress kept their wine glasses full. The both declined dessert. As they stood to leave, Marissa could feel the effects of all the wine. She noticed that no bill had been presented. Alex must have taken care of it.

Inside of the limo she asked, "Where can we drop you off Senator?"

"Oh no, let me drop you off first. I insist."

During the short drive, Marissa noticed that the Senator never took his eyes off of her. He was either looking at her legs or trying to look down her dress.

At the hotel, the Senator leaned into the limo after they'd exited and said something to the driver. Turning to her, he took her arm and said, "Let me escort you inside."

Marissa acquiesced and they were quiet until they reached the elevator. A few people seemed to recognize the Senator, but no one said anything to them as they passed by. He seemed oblivious to their looks. Marissa suspected that he too felt the effects of all the alcohol they'd drunk at dinner.

When the elevator door opened, she turned to say goodbye, but he was already entering. There was nothing she could do but follow him inside. Marissa asked, "Well Senator do you have a heavy day tomorrow?"

"No, no. Just doing some meet and greets."

Getting off on her floor they walked to the door to her suite. "Well I would like to thank you for a lovely evening," she said.

He got a look of consternation of his face, but took the key card from her hand and said, "Here let me." He opened the door and held it open for her. Merissa felt she had no choice but to walk in ahead of him, letting him follow her into the room.

"Well this is nice," he said. "And look at this." He pointed to a bucket of ice with a bottle of champagne chilling in it. The Senator barged over to the couch and opened the bottle with a pop and filled the two champagne flutes sitting next to the bucket.

Marissa suddenly wondered if she was being set up. "Senator, I'm sorry but I have a long day tomorrow."

Momentarily the smile dropped off of his face and then returned. "All right, I understand. Let's drink one glass and then I'll leave. Come on, sit down beside me." He patted the couch.

"All right one glass," she agreed, sitting down next to him. As she sat the dress parted and his eyes went right to her chest. She quickly pulled it back into place and hoped that he hadn't seen her breast, but judging by the look on his face it was wishful thinking on her part.

"To your career," he toasted. They clinked glasses.

"Thank you."

"That dress is gorgeous," he stated as his eyes moved back to her chest. Marissa shifted uncomfortably, trying to limit his view.

Dodson didn't mind her attempt at modesty. The way the dress draped he was able to see most of her left breast anyway.

"So let me tell you another story." He proceeded to tell her a story about the current Vice President that was so funny it brought tears to her eyes. Halfway through the story he put his hand on her knee. She was laughing so hard she let him keep it there for a minute.

When he finished the story she pulled her knee away, but he only let his hand slide part way up her inner thigh.

"Excuse me," she said lifting his hand off of her thigh. "That story just about made me pee my pants. I'll be right back."

"I'll be right here," said Dodson, savoring how it felt to have his hand on her silk covered thigh.

Marissa got up and went into the bedroom. Dodson heard the bathroom door close. He got up and took off his jacket and tie, then pulling the envelope out of his suit pocket he tore it open down the side and hit the open part against his palm. A small, packet slid out. He pulled it open and poured white powder onto the shiny surface of the coffee table. Then he emptied some into Marissa's champagne flute, topped it off with champagne and watched the powder dissolve. He refilled his flute just as he heard the toilet flush.

When Marissa returned she first noticed that he'd refilled her glass. "We agreed on one glass Senator."

"I know, I just gave you a little more. Come on I have another story to tell you."

When she sat down, Marissa noticed the white powder piled on the coffee table.

"Cheers," Dodson said, holding up his glass.

Not taking her eyes off of the powder, Marissa picked up her glass and drained it. She needed to get rid of the Senator. "Okay it's time for you to go," she said firmly.

"Hey, I haven't finished mine yet. Let me tell you one more story. I won't give you any more champagne I promise."

"Okay, but what's this," she asked pointing to the powder on the table.

"Your friend Alexandria gave it to me." He showed her the empty bag. "How do you take this stuff?"

Marissa looked at the powder longingly. Drinking the glass of champagne down hadn't been a good idea. She could feel her willpower crumbling. "Okay, just this once," she said almost to herself. "Do you have a bill? You know like a twenty?" she asked.

Dodson pulled the larger envelope from his suit pocket and ripped it open all the way. Extracting a hundred from the pile he handed it to her. "How about this?"

Marissa rolled up the bill, offered it to him and said, "Just lean over and inhale some of it into your nose."

"No, you first."

Looking forward to the high, she leaned over and holding her left nostril closed with her other hand, sniffed some of the powder into her right nostril.

Dodson took advantage of her leaning over by putting his hand on her bare back. As she shifted the bill and inhaled through her left side, he let his hand slip down her back until it slid under her dress and came in contact with the top of her pantyhose.

She felt his hand on her lower back about the same time the first little wave of euphoria hit. She closed her eyes and inhaled, feeling her body relax. She felt his hand slide under the hose and one finger slid into the crack of her ass. She sat back up and he had no choice but to pull his hand free.

She handed him the rolled up bill. "Don't do a lot, just a little," she said.

Dodson leaned over and stiffed a tiny amount of powder into his nose.

"No close your other side with your finger," she instructed.

He was much more successful the next time. But then he coughed, blowing the remaining powder all over the table. Marissa would have been dismayed, but she was beginning to feel real mellow. She laughed then leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes as the feeling of euphoria spread through her body bringing back old memories about Tony.

After a few moments, Marissa wasn't sure how many; she felt a warm kiss on her lips. Her lips parted as a tongue slid into her mouth and a hand enveloped her left breast. She felt her nipple harden as it was squeezed between two fingers. The lips left hers and she felt the top of each side of her dress slid down her arms. "Tony?" she murmured.

Marissa looked down with blurry eyes at the top of a graying head as he sucked a nipple into his mouth and she felt herself getting wet. His body moved away and finally opening her eyes she watched him pulled down his pants, his penis sticking up like a tent pole.

She was surprised to see that her breasts were bare. She hadn't been aware that he'd pulled her dress pulled down to her waist. Feeling mellow from the coke, she didn't resist as he picked her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and then kneeling at her feet, slid her high heels off. She watched him lift her black stocking covered foot and rub her toes on his lips. She giggled when he slid several of her toes in his mouth.

While continuing to kiss her right foot, he lifted the left and pressed it against his erection. "God you're magnificent," he said quietly as he rubbed his penis against her foot. He brought her right foot down and sandwiched his cock between them. Wanting to please, Marissa stroked his cock between her feet. He closed his eyes and moaned.

Then he surprised her by saying, "Stop, stop." He pulled her feet away.

"What's wrong," she asked alarmed.

"Nothing, it feels so good that I was going to cum and I want to cum inside you."

Until now, Marissa's mind was foggy and she seemed to think that it was her old lover, Tony, kneeling at her feet. But, upon hearing him speak she realized it wasn't Tony. "Senator?" she asked.

"Shhh," he said as he moved between her legs. He grabbed the crotch of her pantyhose in his hands and tore it apart.

She looked at his face and saw him staring intently at her crotch, and then she felt his fingers slip into her pussy.

"Mmmm, hot and wet," he said.

"I don't think that this is a good idea," she murmured. She gasped involuntarily when his fingers found her clitoris. She closed her eyes and then felt his weight on her chest as he crawled on top of her. His mouth covered hers and she felt his whiskers on her face. Then he slid inside her. Marissa almost felt like she was outside of her body as his cock slid in and out of her. Within minutes his grunts increased and his breathing became more labored. In spite of herself she felt an orgasm building in her groin.

"Oh, Oh," she groaned as she came. When her orgasm was finished she felt a tear roll down her face and lodge in her ear.

Then the Senator groaned, "Aghhh, oh yes, OH yes," as he came inside of her. She felt his weight increase on her chest as he breathed heavily in her ear, his hair matted with sweat.

Finally, he rolled off of her and groaned, "Oh god that was good," as he lay beside her. She rolled over on her side and felt new tears falling onto the pillow. He turned toward her and cupped her right breast with his hand. Soon she heard him snoring. She closed her eyes and just let the warmth from the high wash over her.

**********

Just after midnight, Alex's partner answered his cell phone. Seeing the caller id he asked, "Well how's it going?"

"Perfect," she replied. "The bug in her purse and the ones in the hotel room are working perfectly. The Senator followed your instructions to the letter and he just got his reward."

Her partner chuckled. "Got his rocks off did he?"

"Yep."

"How was our princess?"

"After she got high she was like butter in his hands. One thing I don't understand is why are you having him pay her? We could have just gotten him a prostitute."

"He wasn't interested in a prostitute. But when I told him all about our little princess; well, that got his interest."

"What did you tell him?"

"It was easy. I told him the truth." He laughed. "Senator, I said, she's beautiful and her husband isn't in town. She an innocent and won't know that we're setting her up. All you have to do is get her high and then seduce her."

"And just like all men, he ate it up," said Alex a little bitterly.

Her partner didn't seem to hear her comment. "And now that we have the tapes our investment has more than paid for itself. Mr. Monassario will be very happy to have a Senator in his pocket."

"What's next?" she asked.

"I don't and you know I've been giving that a lot of thought. You know we planned on getting her hooked again. I've been thinking that she might be more valuable to us if we just use her from time to time. In this city she's like a virgin."

"Okay Terry, but you still haven't told me why you're having him pay her?"

"It'll break down her self esteem. It will be easier to get her to do what we need the next time."

"You're a devious bastard."

"Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment."

"Shall I send her back to her husband then?"

"Yeah, until we need her again."

**************

Sometime later, she awoke, not even aware that she'd gone to sleep. She'd been awakened by the Senator. He was tearing a bigger hole in the pantyhose to uncover her ass. Then he snuggled up to her back and she felt his hard member pushing between her legs and between her still damp pussy lips. She looked at the clock beside the bed. It read two fifteen in the morning.

Thankfully she could still feel a little buzz from the coke. In spite of herself, Marissa groaned as electricity ignited inside from her vagina, traveling to her toes and he slid in and out of her.

Dodson kept up his pace, his breathing grew more ragged. Marissa came, but instead of a moan it was more of a sob that escaped her lips. Dodson mistook her mood and buried himself as deep as he could while he deposited another load of sperm deep in her womb. "Oh yes," he moaned.

Suddenly her mind was awash in the memory of when her uncle had climbed into her bed when she was fourteen and had taken her virginity. Her mother had slapped her when she tried to tell her. Her uncle, well he was a deacon of their church.

**************

Marissa woke with a start. The clock radio said nine forty-four in the morning. It was quiet in the room. She looked over her shoulder and saw the other side of the bed was empty. She still wore the red dress and torn stockings. The diamond necklace, ear rings and bracelet were on the night stand next to her, but she still wore the ankle bracelet. She climbed out of bed and took of the beautiful red dress and saw that it had cum stains on it. It was probably ruined. She took off the ankle bracelet and peeled off the ruined pantyhose.

She walked naked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. The water was hot almost instantly so she climbed in and stood under the stream for a long time.

Wrapped in a thick white robe, she went into the living room and saw the hundred dollar bill still rolled up on the coffee table. But now, underneath it was a small stack of more hundreds. She picked the stack up and counted nine more. Now it was official, she thought. She'd been paid for having sex.

The debris from the plastic bag still coated the table top. Briefly she thought about scraping it up, but instead she went and got a wash cloth and wiped it up. Then she began to pack. Half way through there was a knock on the door. It was Alex.

"I don't want to talk to you," said Marissa, turning her back.

"What? Why?"

"Because you set me up to have sex with him."

"What? No I didn't."

"Yes you did. How about the champagne?"

"That was for us. I thought that we would dump the Senator, then come back to your room and celebrate."

This deflated Marissa's anger. "Why didn't you come over later?"

"I couldn't. There was a big fight at one of the clubs and the police where called. I was there for hours helping to clean up the mess."

"Why did you give him the coke?"

"That was for him. Did he offer it to you?"

"Well he left some of your money."

Alex looked at the bills. "No you keep it. You earned it."

"But I didn't want to earn it. It makes me a prostitute."

"No it doesn't. You didn't have sex for money."

"Tell that to my husband."

"Marissa, just keep it ok. Buy something nice for your husband."

"I'm afraid the dress is ruined," she said contritely.

"It doesn't matter. Listen why don't you drive back to San Diego to your husband?"

"What am I going to tell him?"

"You're not going to tell him anything. You know what they say, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

"The jewelry is on the nightstand. It was lovely, thank you for loaning it to me."

On the drive back to San Diego County, Marissa thought about what to do with the thousand dollars in her purse. It would be kind of hard to explain to her husband, a tax attorney, how she got that much cash. For now, she decided the best course was just to keep it in her purse. She was pretty sure he wouldn't mind that she'd had sex with another woman, but she obviously couldn't tell him about the cocaine or sleeping with the Senator. It was best to not tell him anything.

Kippy189
Kippy189
303 Followers
12