All Comments on 'Marissa Ch. 02'

by Kippy189

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are right I hated it.

You really have written about a sick fucked up whore that has no bussiness being married or having anyone that loves her. Brad is stupid pathetic twat for staying with her. 1 star for you and all your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes,

one star is way too generous for this piece of shit. Quit writing, you're nothing but a brain dead parasite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well written

Forget the aholes who down your story line write for yourself, your doing a good job of telling your storys they know the story line and could always make the choice not to read further if they don't approve. I do hope somewhere along the way, there is one whale of a get even chapter though.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Story about a moron

So we have a woman who is a cocaine whore, gets caught and is in rehab, and who's husband is trying to support her recovery. So to show her "love" for her husband she does it all over again and plans to do it on a frequent basis. She's a slut and a moron. Hopefully her husband will flush this loser as soon as he finds out she is at it again. She'll say "But I love you" like all slut morons say. Who knows, maybe she'll even be a successful cocaine whore call girl. There are a bunch of them around and I don't much care what happens to them either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One star

is to high a rank for this piece of crappy you call a story. She is just another crack whore. Will she give Brad HIV after she gets it??????

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
We can only hope that Brad is not a wimp!!!!

Let's hope that Marissa gets what she deserves before she doses Brad with a STD or HIV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story line

like your continuation of the story line. keep up the good work and filter out the people who couldn't read a decent series if they tried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My Dog Has More Class Than This Slut.

Who cares what these idiots do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Circular story

Kinds predictable not my personal type but I'm sure others might like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story...I love the way Marissa is tricked into a prostitute job...the stories might even be longer for me ;-)

Can't wait for the following episode !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is a pity that all these Mafia types just couldn't be taken out by a large group of special forces and who gives a fig if is legal. It would send a very strong message to any other want a bees that this is their fate if they try to get a Mafioso style ring going. Marissa is just a dupe she just needs a too be collateral damage in the special forces raid. Save her husband a lot of grief.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nasty piece of shit here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous