Marissa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kippy189
Kippy189
303 Followers

"You can call him Terry. I just kid him with Terrance. Some of his friends call him Rocky," answered Alex.

"Rocky?" said Marissa alarmed. That was the name that her husband was worried about.

"Yeah, a nickname for Rockford."

Just then Terry returned. He held up the hundred dollar bill that had been rolled up into a straw. "Here have another little hit."

Marissa looked at the coke on the table and then accepted the rolled up bill. Leaning over she sniffed a small amount into a nostril.

"That's enough," he said. "If this is going to work for both of us you can't get hooked again."

"Again?" she asked. "How do you know..."

He didn't let her finish. "Marissa I believe that you've met Frank Monnasario." She looked at him, her eyes wide. "I'd like you to keep building web sites for Alex and me as well as several of our business associates. In fact I think that we can keep you busy for a long, long time." He paused for a moment then added, "Doing web stuff I mean." He added, "Which we will pay very, very well for." He watched her reaction and could see the color in her cheeks going down.

"But Marissa," he continued, "that's not where you'll make the most of your money." She looked at him questioningly. "Not only will you be paid to party, but from time to time I'll pass along tips on stocks to buy and sports teams to bet on. You'll be able to retire by the time your forty." And too old to be of use to me, he thought to himself. He watched her head nod; either from the drug or in acceptance he wasn't sure.

The coke began to take effect and Marissa closed her eyes and sat back as its warmth spread throughout her body. After a few moments she felt her robe being untied and spread apart. She opened her eyes and saw Terry standing in front of her. He let his towel drop and placed one hand on the back of her head, pulling her forward.

She leaned forward and took his limp penis between her lips.

As far as he was concerned, this was better than a handshake to seal their relationship. It took very little sucking before his cock began to grow and he looked down with a great deal of satisfaction as it grew into a stiff rod between them. Yes, it would be interesting meeting her husband because when he shook the other man's hand Terry would visualize Marissa on her knees sucking his cock. He grinned triumphantly as his shaft went down her throat.

While she sucked he was torn between wanting to cum in her mouth and wanting to fuck her again, but what the hell, the thought. The night was young. He let her continue and after several minutes felt his orgasm building in his balls. "Oh yes," he moaned as he shot his load down her throat.

Marissa kept sucking while Terry put his hands on the back of her head to steady himself because she not only drained all of the cum from his balls, but also the strength in his legs. "Jesus woman," he cried out.

As soon as Marissa let Terry's cock slide out of her mouth, Alex walked over and said, "I take that is a yes to our little proposition." When Marissa smiled, Alex could see cum residue coating her teeth. She leaned over to kiss her, tasting the residue of her partner's cum on Marissa's lips. Then she took Marissa's hand and said, "Now it's our turn." She led Marissa into the bedroom, pulled off the petite blonds' robe off before directing her to recline on the bed. She pulled her own robe off and settled between Marissa's legs. Both women ignored Terry who sat down in an easy chair to watch.

It took very little time before Alex's tongue made Marissa moan. Unable to lie still, Marissa raised her legs and draped them over Alex's shoulders. While licking Marissa's clitoris, Alex wet her index finger on Marissa's juices, then insert her finger into Marissa's anus.

Immediately Marissa felt an orgasm building in crescendo in her groin. Waves of pleasure rolled through her as she came and with each wave she constricted her sphincter muscles around Alex's finger.

Terry's penis started hardening while he listened to Marissa's groans. Then when Marissa traded places with Alexandria and stuck her butt in the air while she buried her face in Alex's pussy; he could watch no longer and climbed on the bed. He moved between Marissa's legs and lifted her hips up and slid his cock into her pussy.

Marissa ignored the sensations from his cock while she concentrated on getting Alex off. When Alex began to moan, Marissa copied her tactic, wet her index finger and slid it up to her knuckle up the other woman's ass. She had never done this before and was surprised at how smooth, soft and warm it felt on her finger. Marissa then felt the satisfaction derived when Alex started to cum. Each time Alex's sphincter muscles tightened and released, Marissa knew that she was doing a good job on the other woman's pussy.

Only after Alex's orgasm finished did Marissa concentrate on Terry's cock moving in and out of her pussy and she groaned. She rested her head on Alex's flat stomach while Terry pounded his cock into her. Then Alex moved out from under her, turned around and tunneled between Marissa's arms in order to suck on her left nipple.

It was electrifying. Marissa's whole body shook. She wanted to cum, right then, right now, but she couldn't. Electricity shot through her body. "Faster," she begged. Thankfully, he increased his tempo. His groin slapped against her buttocks. "Oh please, please, pulleeese," she begged; willing an orgasm because the sensations were driving her crazy.

"I can't take any more. You have to stop," she gasped.

But he didn't; if anything he pounded harder. He had to hold on to her hips to keep from pushing over. Then he started groaning. Alex slid a hand across Marissa's stomach and two of her fingers found Marissa's clitoris; Marissa screamed and wave after orgasmic wave hit her.

Marissa felt dizzy and felt like she almost lost consciousness, but when her senses returned to normal she realized that she had collapsed onto Alex who had continued to suck her nipple. Marissa didn't know if Terry had cum or not; or for that matter didn't care. Then she felt his groin against her buttocks; his cock still buried deep inside of her.

She felt Terry pull out and afraid that Alex couldn't breathe Marissa pushed her arms straight so that Alex could get out from under her. But instead of getting out, Alex crawled farther under until her head was between Marissa's legs. She raised her head and locked her lips on Marissa's pussy to lick Terry's cum as it oozed out.

"Oh god no!" pleaded Marissa. She dropped her head and laid her forehead on Alex's pubic mound and another orgasm racked her body. "Oh god, Oh GOD, OOOOH GOD!" she screamed.

Kippy189
Kippy189
303 Followers
12